Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

Supersonic
4 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Buangz until cannot recognize

hardly seen this type of car driven recklessly, the guy fell asleep on the wheel or due to medical situation? 

↡ Advertisement

4 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Heard this on radio in the morning. Didn't know crashed until cannot recognise. 

1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

Others stupidity is your liability

In a hurry lah, forgotten to bring common sense. 

8 hours ago, Fitvip said:

This time he was lucky that the truck blocked the lane for him. It could have been flattened by the same truck!

I hope the truck driver share the video. Then all can see the registration number and TP can take actions. 

• Praise 5

Supersonic
1 hour ago, commonjunks said:

Or is it Flyrari

@Turboflat4 already confirmed it is a 720s , he wont be wrong, maybe he knows the guy also, Mac is a small community. 

• Praise 3

@Fcw75 

13 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

This is the idiotic driver that should be ban on the road FOREVER.

https://mothership.sg/2021/07/car-reverse-braddell-road/?fbclid=IwAR13i-hVfqApUWuNFT2CkfM4j6Bo4WgkJOvNlSPw5jPoyeUJsDjCW2TYnKM

Car spends 5 minutes reversing on busy Braddell Road as it didn't want to go to Lornie Highway

Is a she not he according to a driver behind her. The driver could have the car plate nos and should submit to TP.

20210707_affecteddriver_fb_0.jpg

• Praise 10

4 minutes ago, Cybertech said:

@Fcw75 

Is a she not he according to a driver behind her. The driver could have the car plate nos and should submit to TP.

If you can reply the post to the driver and remind him or her to submit to the TP and do a great service to our community. 

• Praise 3

8 hours ago, Phluvcat said:

If I am truck driver, I would have driven further up so that the only way the red car can go is maul through the skinny bollards and then honk the hell out of him.

I tell you what will be even more atrocious than his behaviour - is that he din get caught and hauled up to court. Unless he another sovereign. 

Surprisingly non of the vehicle before the truck stopped inches behind this idiot lady driver and force her to continue drive ahead with no other choice.

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Cybertech said:

Surprisingly non of the vehicle before the truck stopped inches behind this idiot lady driver and force her to continue drive ahead with no other choice.

She is lucky not having me behind her.

I will hold car horn until she moves forward 

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 5

15 minutes ago, Cybertech said:

@Fcw75 

OMG😂😥

• Praise 3

Hypersonic
9 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Yep.

That King Kong truck should go up close to her and blast his air horn till she move or her rear windscreen shattered.

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

11 minutes ago, Cybertech said:

1) Maybe they thought car breakdown. 

But I thought its obvious with the reserve lights. Or did the joker on turn on the hazard lights? 

2) Or drivers here very gracious. 

Cannot be. 

3) They dun wanna be the one kanna rear ended by some bozos. 

I tend towards the 3rd argument 😬

• Haha! 3

16 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

If she can do this in a busy road I pretty sure she will continue reversing when you stop behind her car then after hitting your car come out and claim you bang her 😂 Be sure your car cam is working properly.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 7

3 minutes ago, Cybertech said:

If she can do this in a busy road I pretty sure she will continue reversing when you stop behind her car then after hitting your car come out and claim you bang her 😂 Be sure your car cam is working properly.

Waiting to see her face splash across the media. Ridiculous. 

• Praise 1

Supercharged
6 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Does not look like a car leh.....Could it be this?  😁

CPM5DWXVSLZKH6HBDPRCZYQYKQ.jpg

↡ Advertisement