Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

No amount of electronics can save you when the problem is the nut behind the wheel.

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 10

Simi bend lah, simi angle lah, simi camber lah.

If it was me I will ban all these idiots from driving for 10 years.

Once they drive so recklessly like that it just luck if they hit or kill someone. They have zero control.

Its just luck.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
9 hours ago, Jamesc said:

PHV blue sticker reduces IQ by 20 points

at least one a good day

Probably skid going into the bend and ended up on the middle divider.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
34 minutes ago, Gizmore said:

Probably skid going into the bend and ended up on the middle divider.

No la, he probably want to turn right from the small road and didn’t know there’s a centre divider.

But he will probably say he saw a lady waving at him to come at the centre divider…hahaha.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

4 hours ago, Jamesc said:

No amount of electronics can save you when the problem is the nut behind the wheel.

Especially when the nut has a screw loose.

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

No la, he probably want to turn right from the small road and didn’t know there’s a centre divider.

But he will probably say he saw a lady waving at him to come at the centre divider…hahaha.

No la , he wanted to turn right , saw the divider , but still want to try his luck and drive over it . 

PHV ma , not my car . 

• Haha! 3

35 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Stupid car so slow. King Kong tanker also cannot chiet properly

害人害己

A743B913-D235-47F7-8711-7FFD846ABB22.jpeg

https://fb.watch/v/49-ObMwiN/

SPF really need to change rule from unlimited allocation of driving license to at least 5 years re-test.
These farker don't value their lives, while dying they also drag others with them. I hope taxi driver really go full few months leave and charge car driver till his pants fly out of 21st floor.

• Praise 2

3 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

SPF really need to change rule from unlimited allocation of driving license to at least 5 years re-test.
These farker don't value their lives, while dying they also drag others with them. I hope taxi driver really go full few months leave and charge car driver till his pants fly out of 21st floor.

Driving on Expressway has NEVER been part of Driving Syllabus.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Mustank said:

Stupid car so slow. King Kong tanker also cannot chiet properly

害人害己

A743B913-D235-47F7-8711-7FFD846ABB22.jpeg

https://fb.watch/v/49-ObMwiN/

Quite curious what happened in the 3-4 seconds after the first contact? Culprit car still unable to come to a stop and come back into frame to hit the taxi one more time.

• Haha! 2

On 7/8/2021 at 1:27 PM, Ct3833 said:

submitted this case and this is the reply, have say like no say. very non committal. Anyway have done my part. 

Capture.JPG

Be thankful you not in India 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

22 hours ago, Jellandross said:

#Boleh

If your food delivered all gather to one corner in the container you know why lah hor.

• Haha! 4

15 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Be thankful you not in India 

Good preaching. But a leopard never change its spots. He already said it himself. This kinda of culture is cultivated since young like the 14yo. So how to change for the better? Escape to the country who opens its doors to them. Problem solved.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, boonhat_91 said:

Quite curious what happened in the 3-4 seconds after the first contact? Culprit car still unable to come to a stop and come back into frame to hit the taxi one more time.

If you look closely at the grey car, as it collides into the guardrail it appears to still be vibrating, I suspect the driver had kept stepping on the accelerator after the impact.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3