Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

Turbocharged
48 minutes ago, Rayleigh said:

@Gizmore 

I viewed the video footage and I begin to think about individual reaction to accident. Some rush to the scene to check out the victims. Some simply not doing anything waiting for ..... . What will be your reaction? Isnt human lives more important?

Too many ppl just hinders the help required..

↡ Advertisement

10 hours ago, Jellandross said:

The brake lights pattern liao liao but still bangz LOL

The rapid flashing should be a built-in feature of quite a few Conti cars where braking hard/e-braking produces this flashing pattern to alert the car following behind

• Praise 2

7 hours ago, loliamsmart said:

Cam car not really tailgating but reaction 0.5 seconds slower than average. Really dk why so many cases of cockanathans jam braking on the 1st lane of a expressway. One would think driving in the fast lane means being more alert. Some sg drivers really boleh 

Cock driver always jam brake on lame 1

because they almost miss their exit.

Because they have to drive lane 1 even if they want to get off the highway.

:D

Lane 1 drivers motto is they must always drive on lane 1.

• Praise 4

2 hours ago, Rayleigh said:

@Gizmore 

I viewed the video footage and I begin to think about individual reaction to accident. Some rush to the scene to check out the victims. Some simply not doing anything waiting for ..... . What will be your reaction? Isnt human lives more important?

My MIL will rush to see the car number.

4D is more important.

• Haha! 4

(edited)

Why this car VES so high huh?

The 1 litre 3 cylinder is a really dirty polluter huh ??? 

This car will save all the good drivers here like you and me being rear ended by idiots.

Edited by Jamesc

7 hours ago, loliamsmart said:

Normally we laugh at 'normal' cars tailgating out of the carparks being cheap and broke but to do it in a lambo is really god tier xia xuay! Drive this kinda car at least keep yourself to the level of prestige we associate to the brand la. Forget to top up cash card at least still can ask another driver to lend a cashcard then pay them right... Really xia xuay cockanathan!

Likely a salesman of a dealer or a borrowed car

2 hours ago, Ganwb79 said:

One of the most difficult thing to tell on the road is when the brake lights come on is whether those mean a quick tap of the brake or braking all the way to zero. Those front sensors that can detect a sudden drop in velocity of the front car before a human can perceive is really very helpful. 

That's why it has been brought up before active safety sensor suite shouldn't be included into OMV or be subsidised to aid dealers bringing it in.

It shouldn't be a decision based on profits to enhancing safety on the roads. 

• Praise 1

Maybe KTV, no I mean F&B owner

now suddenly no business and kenna $9k fine.

How to pay for parking?

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 8

Hypersonic

someone tell the noob lambo driver that his car is low enough to go under the gantry arm

no need to tailgate lah

🤣

• Haha! 10

1 hour ago, Enye said:

someone tell the noob lambo driver that his car is low enough to go under the gantry arm

no need to tailgate lah

🤣

He don't want to exit illegally 😂

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
3 hours ago, Fitvip said:

The car was scrapped liao la! You mean he has not waken up?:XD:

Scrapped together with the car. 🤣

• Haha! 2

(edited)
14 hours ago, Angka said:

The cam car stupid to upload the video. It is showing he hit the Audi first before Honda hit him

Cam car can use video to shift partial blame to Honda for the additional damage. Or argue that Honda was the one who pushed cam car towards Audi with intention to obfuscate the whole matter.

Also interesting to see that the video was intentionally edited to exclude footage on how cam car was driving before the impact. 

Judging from how fast cam car auntie posted the video to SGRV should be safe to assume that she is not going to take all the blame for her own retarded braking fiasco. 

Edited by Jellandross

(edited)
2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Maybe KTV, no I mean F&B owner

now suddenly no business and kenna $9k fine.

How to pay for parking?

Sell the Lambo to get $$$ and pay the fine, still got change. But really lah. Drive Lambo still tailgate people just to save the paying fee. How cheap this people can be?

Edited by Heartbreakid
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

(edited)

I think audi car tailgating too distracted with big neh neh beside him

camcar brakes and tires cannot make it

honda jazz didn't emergency brake and think he can bend it like beckham.

3 retards.

Edited by Ho2786