Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

Supercharged
2 hours ago, Camrysfa said:

hardly drive example?

CtWHJwu.jpg

Car owner might be stuck overseas due to covid situation. 

↡ Advertisement

3 hours ago, Camrysfa said:

hardly drive example?

I saw a Harrier parked in same spot for a very long time, although it was sheltered carpark. The exterior was super dirty, and the leather steering wheel was moldy.

5 hours ago, Calvin8808 said:

Maybe wrong thread but can someone kindly help me understand how on earth does anyone park like that?

Image 1.jpg

Image 2.jpg

Image 3.jpg

Image 4.jpg

Image 5.jpg

Image 6.jpg

Image 7.jpg

Image 8.jpg

Image 9.jpg

5 minutes before you took his picture, that's why he had so much space behind 😁.
I have this lady who never park straight (not for a single time, every time eat in other people lot)

1360584734_Image7.jpg.05c14bca35ea3ec6ec766f501244bff5.jpg

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, therock said:

I'm thinking he was unloading something and just went off to do the delivery in a hurry, or he had to visit the toilet..

You may have just caught the driver at the very moment he went off. I don't think this is a case of an idiot parking..

You will be surprised, I have such dycks in my carpark left a good 1-2 feet from back.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

Must be drunk, these farker never stop. It is still cheaper to pay fine than getting caught and face jail time if found drunk.

• Praise 6

Supercharged
8 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Merz driver either drink driving or pcc in while driving. 

Taxi driver also not so smart trying to squeeze. Brake harder and he would have avoided the Merz.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic
(edited)
8 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Once again….taxi lao see the opportunity, checked front in car cam working and shout HUAT AH!!!

Not his vehicle anyway.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 5

10 hours ago, Yhn said:

Hand brake bouy chiak

floor slight gradient

roll forward la

If handbrake buay chaik, it's so dangerous.

10 hours ago, therock said:

I'm thinking he was unloading something and just went off to do the delivery in a hurry, or he had to visit the toilet..

You may have just caught the driver at the very moment he went off. I don't think this is a case of an idiot parking..

The vehicle was already there when I reach and when I left the carpark 30 mins later I saw him getting into the vehicle. 

I don't think it's idiot parking. I just think it's super inconsiderate parking. It's very obvious it's simply don't give a f**king damn to others. 

7 hours ago, commonjunks said:

5 minutes before you took his picture, that's why he had so much space behind 😁.
I have this lady who never park straight (not for a single time, every time eat in other people lot)

1360584734_Image7.jpg.05c14bca35ea3ec6ec766f501244bff5.jpg

I agree eating into other people's lot is bad and I seen a lot of such people who park like that. But in a way it only affect that one or two lots. But for this it's blocking half the road in the carpark and at the time usually have a lot of cars going in and out. When I left the carpark 30 mins later which is the peak time, it created a massive jam that the security guards need to come down and direct the traffic. 

13 hours ago, Calvin8808 said:

Maybe wrong thread but can someone kindly help me understand how on earth does anyone park like that?

Image 1.jpg

Image 2.jpg

Image 3.jpg

Image 4.jpg

Image 5.jpg

Image 6.jpg

Image 7.jpg

Image 8.jpg

Image 9.jpg

It is called V-Park!:XD:

Supercharged
33 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

It is called V-Park!:XD:

oh maybe they are unloading something from the back...and deliver it! Give chance lah…...i also sometimes do like this when I go to the wet market, bought a lot of stuff and put at the back, come back, dun park right to the end cos need to unload, after unload put on the floor, will then park nicely again....

maybe this guy want to deliver the goods and then come back and move out...[laugh]

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Gizmore said:

Merz driver either drink driving or pcc in while driving. 

Taxi driver also not so smart trying to squeeze. Brake harder and he would have avoided the Merz.

I think the taxi driver wasn't too smart.

You can see the Merc veering, so I'll slow down, not pick up speed. But hey, it's not his car...

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

7 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

oh maybe they are unloading something from the back...and deliver it! Give chance lah…...i also sometimes do like this when I go to the wet market, bought a lot of stuff and put at the back, come back, dun park right to the end cos need to unload, after unload put on the floor, will then park nicely again....

maybe this guy want to deliver the goods and then come back and move out...[laugh]

Ya, he could have bought the space!:XD:

↡ Advertisement