Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

Twincharged
32 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Don’t know leh .. he din brake check but actually block to confront the cam driver.. but this is just the part that was shown .. 

Should the same. Plus get off vehicle and approach in an aggressive manner. 

↡ Advertisement

Internal Moderator
12 hours ago, Didu said:

These 2 parents maybe quite stressed with life. So any little matter on the road can go ballistic. No wonder out minister nowadays say need to take care of mental health.  😁

Singapore needs a more caring society, better mental health support: Chan Chun Sing

nm-mentalhealth-2707.jpg?itok=BXqh9qK5&t

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/politics/singapore-needs-a-more-caring-nurturing-society-in-addition-to-better-mental

We should learn from Thailand. Kids who are turning  into an adult, will need to go thru monkship for a few months. Learn the 4 noble truth and 8 fold path. Not all will get enrich by this, but I am sure the serenity in a temple will ease all the hustling away.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
4 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

We should learn from Thailand. Kids who are turning  into an adult, will need to go thru monkship for a few months. Learn the 4 noble truth and 8 fold path. Not all will get enrich by this, but I am sure the serenity in a temple will ease all the hustling away.

I already contributed 2.5 yrs of my precious youth to country. Maybe the army can consider incorporating monkship program as part of BMT since all chao recruits already botak. 😁 Let's build a temple in Tekong.  😅

• Haha! 5

Turbocharged
13 hours ago, Didu said:

These 2 parents maybe quite stressed with life. So any little matter on the road can go ballistic. No wonder out minister nowadays say need to take care of mental health.  😁

Singapore needs a more caring society, better mental health support: Chan Chun Sing

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/politics/singapore-needs-a-more-caring-nurturing-society-in-addition-to-better-mental

Talking about school drop offs, here comes 1 incident.. mz6 driver forgot to bring his brains out?

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
13 hours ago, Didu said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/politics/singapore-needs-a-more-caring-nurturing-ciety-in-addition-to-better-mental

Talking about school drop offs,  mz6 driver forgot to bring his brains out

Hypersonic
9 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Talking about school drop offs, here comes 1 incident.. mz6 driver forgot to bring his brains out?

I don't understand. What caused the reaction? Cannot stop in front of him?

1 minute ago, Vid said:

There is something very wrong with me

i saw erection :XD:

bonus clip. Kiddo cannot watch :XD:

• Haha! 5

(edited)
22 minutes ago, Vid said:

If you watch carefully at the video, as the cam car moved in to the side, the Mazda was actually starting to move off. The Mazda driver did not signal to show his intention to move off, shocked by the incoming car and jammed his break. So instead of blaming himself for not signaling and not staying alert, he blamed the cam car for cutting into his lane recklessly. Of course, if the cam car did not signal before cutting into the lane, than cam car is at fault too.

Edited by tlt3668
  • Praise 6

Dude, if you are reading this. Hope us brothers can get RSM to softer on you. Not because of you, but for your wife and child.

come on guys, the axe thing got schools being watched tightly, this guy had to be THAT guy. He is an idiot, not saying much for mazu dah drivers is he. Be nice.

• Praise 1

Supercharged
20 minutes ago, Vid said:

It could be cam car stopped in front of him without signaling.  [laugh] Small matter can also freak him out. If we're not under P2HA, the two of them should just adjourn to Kopitiam, order 3 bottles of Tiger each and become BFF later. Isn't that a better outcome?  😁

• Haha! 5

17 hours ago, Jamesc said:

So small also cannot come out.

:D 

the driver copy license one... dun even know how to get out. where got steer right when gos-tan one??? if young one, better revoke license. If old one, better stop liao...

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
17 hours ago, Jamesc said:

So small also cannot come out.

:D 

This kind should just take public transport. Can reach destination faster, and more economical too. 😁

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Didu said:

I already contributed 2.5 yrs of my precious youth to country. Maybe the army can consider incorporating monkship program as part of BMT since all chao recruits already botak. 😁 Let's build a temple in Tekong.  😅

Then our zaobor hor? hahaha. During the 9 month of pregnancy no need to work? go church go temple for maternity? hahahahahahahah

• Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, Beregond said:

want to go. dun bring whole family along

Luckily this cam car driver is alert, and noticed that the other cars aren’t moving off even though the lights turned green.

Just takes one King Kong Lorry to make the term “hum gar chan” a reality.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

(edited)
58 minutes ago, Beregond said:

The parents are doing the human race a favour by trying to terminate their entire idiotic bloodline so that their kids won't continue the inferior gene pool. 

Nature's selection at work here. 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Beregond said:

Seriously wtf, cannot understand what's in their brains.... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3