Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

9 hours ago, Jamesc said:

How hard can it be?

:D

The road is relatively empty and I felt the Mc messed it up.

He would probably messed it up somewhere else when his big fat rear tyres hit some other patch of water (if he dun read the road condition well). 

😬

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged

The road is at a bend when Mc decided to overtake. Apparently applied to much gas, lost traction and over corrected. Maybe his traction control was turned off.

• Praise 2

Hahaha. I wonder how many of the commentators here actually have first hand experience with such machinery to even offer a qualified opinion. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

11 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Hahaha. I wonder how many of the commentators here actually have first hand experience with such machinery to even offer a qualified opinion. 

I once drove a friend's Godzilla... even though I didn't fully floor it, the power was tremendous and I was struggling.. so I think all newbie sports car owners should get a briefing and a course on how to handle all that power...

• Praise 7

14 minutes ago, therock said:

I once drove a friend's Godzilla... even though I didn't fully floor it, the power was tremendous and I was struggling.. so I think all newbie sports car owners should get a briefing and a course on how to handle all that power...

That's AWD. 

8 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

That's AWD. 

Even with the best tech, if you have a goondu driver, the best car will still go all wheels destroyed... 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Twincharged

You guys should try the 911 Aircooled Ruf conversion.

Approx. 430 hp, rear engine, rear wheel drive,  no ABS no driving aid whatsoever. Heck, not even power steering.

No airbags by the way.....

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

Turbocharged
16 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Truth is out. Magnetic plants from both side fault. Only affect cars $1M and above.

Wow... Mac buey song mini hogger, so tried to show mini how powderful mac is.... Indeed powderful no horse run, can win Olympic somersault gold medal ... :D

• Haha! 6

Turbocharged
16 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Truth is out. Magnetic plants from both side fault. Only affect cars $1M and above.

OK, I had to ask @Turboflat4, is mac so lousy or fark up driver? :D

• Haha! 5

3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

There was a lot of discussion here

Other people crash not my problem

free show see already move on to next free show :XD:

• Haha! 5

2 hours ago, therock said:

The problem is that these people think it’s as easy to drive as a Corolla, only it accelerates and brakes faster and looks exotic.

However it is much harder to look out of these exotics when aerodynamics is prioritized over visibility, and even if the car has electronic wizardry and immensely capable brakes, one thing that doesn’t come with the purchase is racing driver’s reflexes.

So as a (rich) average Joe, when you do get into trouble you’re going to have so much less time to react.

• Praise 4

13 hours ago, Beregond said:

he can be travelling at 150 but he is still hogging the road. 

why i say so? because he is in the fast lane or over taking lane,  his front is totally clear. lane 2 is also totally clear  , and there is a faster car behind him. 

but of course although he is hogging the road, it dun justify the lousy driving and undertaking skill of the mcl driver. but that is entirely another issue.

Sorry second lane is not clear. U wanna go way over the road limit let me over take the next car first. I am not going to filter left and brake and go right again just because u are travelling way too fast.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

5 hours ago, Dafansu said:

still hogging if based on this video, doesn't matter the speed. Always remember most right lane for overtaking. 

Think you need to watched the video again. There is a car he is going to overtake in lane two

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Macrosszero said:

The problem is that these people think it’s as easy to drive as a Corolla, only it accelerates and brakes faster and looks exotic.

However it is much harder to look out of these exotics when aerodynamics is prioritized over visibility, and even if the car has electronic wizardry and immensely capable brakes, one thing that doesn’t come with the purchase is racing driver’s reflexes.

So as a (rich) average Joe, when you do get into trouble you’re going to have so much less time to react.

Surely not easy, then again,  don't drive so fast lor. Just don't  blame the car after an accident.

Edited by Ct3833

6 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Surely not easy, then again,  don't drive so fast lor. Just don't  blame the car after an accident.

It has nothing to do speed.

No skill also crash at 20km/h.

Drive slow <> safe driving 

• Praise 4

4 hours ago, Yeshe said:

OK, I had to ask @Turboflat4, is mac so lousy or fark up driver? :D

Mac is not lousy but the driver.

Want to chiong also must think if you are up to the level or not, don't just simply floor and create a mess.

He simply cannot handle powerful car, got the $$ but no skill. Is a danger to other road users.

He should be taken off the road permanently

Edited by Cj12329
  • Praise 2

23 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Looks like lost traction at the moment he steered out from behind the Mini.. similar to the Lotus some weeks ago

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1