Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

On 9/10/2021 at 12:59 PM, Blueray said:

another day at Newton.

This accident is avoidable, cam car is part of the problem. 

When he saw the front car was clueless, 1. he went ahead to over take , 2. Overtake from the left in a roundabout while trying to go straight, 3. Instead of doing a quick over taking, he overtook the front car slowly, 4. He took half the left turn lane and half shared lane, giving the clueless front car the impression that he was making a left turn.  This is basic  defensive driving is all about but he had failed to understand. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 4

9 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I mounted a kerb at another roundabout in Sentosa yesterday. All thanks to an idiot PHV on left lane (two lanes roundabout) going straight when he should go be exiting the roundabout. I was on first lane in the roundabout. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

6 hours ago, Gizmore said:

I mounted a kerb at another roundabout in Sentosa yesterday. All thanks to an idiot PHV on left lane (two lanes roundabout) going straight when he should go be exiting the roundabout. I was on first lane in the roundabout. 

Claim gao gao

:D

14 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Soon we will see accident posting on his Facebook,  just pray that he won't cause injuries to others, I will have no sympathy for him.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

18 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Red means go

P/s banned this Taxi Driver for Life..Not Fit on the Road....By the Way,where are the King Kong Lorries when We need them most.?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3