Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

the most important thing from this accident is if any bro kenna breakdown or accident on any road.

pls pls stand far far away  , dun not ganjiong stand behind stand beside to keep inspecting your car look here and there. ( notice this bad habit at accident spot many time )

yes, and we still see pple after stop in the idle of expressway and come out to discuss and check....time and time again....this is a good example, hope the pple all are ok..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

COE so high if any bro break down

get your MIL to stand behind your car

in case any kuku driver see handphone

and cannot stop. MIL can use her hands to stop

the idiot hitting your precious car.

:D

That's what I do.

• Shocked 1

Walau many lao kok kok drivers causing havoc on the roads these days 

The 76-year-old doctor was negligent in driving and crashed into a motorbike, causing injuries to the rider and the passengers in the back seat. The rider was amputated on three toes and was sick for almost one year. The doctor was sentenced to 4 days in prison, fined 5,000 yuan, and revoked his driving license for 10 years.

The defendant Feng Xingwen (transliteration) was working as a family doctor at The Ming Clinic in the Camden Medical Centre on Orchard Boulevard at the time of the case. According to previous media reports, he is also the director of Medistar Services, a clinic operator. He faced a charge of negligence causing injuries to others.

The two injured were a 21-year-old motorcyclist and a 22-year-old female back seat passenger.

The facts of the case showed that at about 8:04 pm on October 11, 2019, the defendant was driving in the first lane of Bukit Batok East 6th Road. He was about to turn right into Bukit Batok East 2nd Road. When the traffic green light came on, the defendant turned right, but caused a car accident because he did not see the motorcycle driving on the opposite road.

The defendant’s lawyer stated that the defendant had glaucoma at the time of the case, which affected the driving vision. The prosecution questioned why the defendant continued to drive. (Report: Wei Songling) (Photo by Chen Binqin)

• Praise 1

On 9/19/2021 at 3:52 PM, Jellandross said:

Apparently kimchi driver is the biggest sucker footing the bill since audi managed to stop in time

this Audi driver should be ban a life time...no regards to other road user....Kindly take him off the road

• Praise 4

4 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Walau many lao kok kok drivers causing havoc on the roads these days 

The 76-year-old doctor was negligent in driving and crashed into a motorbike, causing injuries to the rider and the passengers in the back seat. The rider was amputated on three toes and was sick for almost one year. The doctor was sentenced to 4 days in prison, fined 5,000 yuan, and revoked his driving license for 10 years.

The defendant Feng Xingwen (transliteration) was working as a family doctor at The Ming Clinic in the Camden Medical Centre on Orchard Boulevard at the time of the case. According to previous media reports, he is also the director of Medistar Services, a clinic operator. He faced a charge of negligence causing injuries to others.

The two injured were a 21-year-old motorcyclist and a 22-year-old female back seat passenger.

The facts of the case showed that at about 8:04 pm on October 11, 2019, the defendant was driving in the first lane of Bukit Batok East 6th Road. He was about to turn right into Bukit Batok East 2nd Road. When the traffic green light came on, the defendant turned right, but caused a car accident because he did not see the motorcycle driving on the opposite road.

The defendant’s lawyer stated that the defendant had glaucoma at the time of the case, which affected the driving vision. The prosecution questioned why the defendant continued to drive. (Report: Wei Songling) (Photo by Chen Binqin)

Another one:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/man-fined-banned-driving-raffles-town-club-accident-2189826

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 2

Wanted to share this comical moment I encountered yesterday. Was driving along a stretch of road will multiple road works going on and there was this van which has been changing lane frequently to avoid been stuck in the affected lane. 

I sounded a long blast of horn when it cut into my lane abruptly, nearly hitting my fender. The next moment, the joker winded down the window and show me his "nice" middle finger by tapping it repeatedly on the door frame. 

I returned by pointing my finger at... ... ... my car cam, and guess what? He winded up the window immediately and sped off when the light turns green.  :D:D:D

Too bad I did not manage to capture the funny act of this coward on my car cam, as I forget to insert back the SD card after retrieving other clips a day earlier. But still laugh die me whenever I think of the scene.

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing.gif

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 21

6 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Wanted to share this comical moment I encountered yesterday. Was driving along a stretch of road will multiple road works going on and there was this van which has been changing lane frequently to avoid been stuck in the affected lane. 

I sounded a long blast of horn when it cut into my lane abruptly, nearly hitting my fender. The next moment, the joker winded down the window and show me his "nice" middle finger by tapping it repeatedly on the door frame. 

I returned by pointing my finger at... my car cam, and guess what? He winded up the window immediately and sped off when the light turns green.  :D:D:D

Too bad I did not manage to capture the funny act of this coward on my car cam, as I forget to insert back the SD card after retrieving other clips a day earlier. But still laugh die me whenever I think of the scene.

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing.gif

This kind i sure overtake go in front of him  and use wiper spray on him, give him showers of blessings 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha! 8

3 minutes ago, Othello said:

Pek was driving very slowly on a private road

sure or not, VERY slowly still can buang auntie. ooooo, i know, cos he pah jiao !!!!

No mention of the front seat passenger if you know what I’m saying. 😁

• Haha! 2

It’s Hard to see someone around the bend in the night …

but the newspapers are piling it on a bit

if the car ran over her legs they would probably be broken .. probably grazed them instead 

unless her bone mass index is better than Ironman …

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

10 hours ago, Cj12329 said:

this Audi driver should be ban a life time...no regards to other road user....Kindly take him off the road

He has been seen rushing  recklessly to accident sutes more than once , other than touting and potentially ballooning the repair bills, the bigger question is how did he know there is an accident? Did he team up with a guy in the LTA control room or did he team up with a EMAS guy?  Traffic police have to do a more thorough investigation 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 4

9 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

There should be a law to make it a traffic violation to text while to n the road as some has taken to listening to the ear piece n texting while crossing the road at the zebra crossing with an entitlement attitude… 

• Praise 2

3 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

There should be a law to make it a traffic violation to text while to n the road as some has taken to listening to the ear piece n texting while crossing the road at the zebra crossing with an entitlement attitude… 

Yep and when you honk at them, they give a WTF stare.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

7 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Yep and when you honk at them, they give a WTF stare.

More like not happy u also have to wait .. u can always try to knock me down look .. the same can be said of cyclists not obeying the single file riding rules 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Darwin would take care of them eventually. 

• Haha! 2

10 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

The news article -

"The lawyer argued that there was contributory negligence on the part of the victim, who stood in the middle of the driveway with "no regard" to vehicles, with her back to the car while using her phone."

This sounds like just about all the pedestrians at my office during lunchtime 🙂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3