Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

9 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Finally bmw sound proofing can match lexus liao. Hope no unlucky soul will end up under her wheels one day.

Waahhh...the whole car shake also she didn't feel anything ahhh….really thick skin leh!![laugh]

↡ Advertisement

27 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Finally bmw sound proofing can match lexus liao. Hope no unlucky soul will end up under her wheels one day.

WL!!! Using the front vehicle as a bump stop! 

Either she acted blur or she is suffering from hypoesthesia and is also deaf.

On 10/9/2021 at 7:50 PM, Contipro said:

this is crazy !!!

EU1039M

EU 1039 M

Porsche macan hit and run..

Kingsford Waterbay Condo

need look out to find photo of this pyhco!!

anyone staying there ?

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/fast-and-very-furious-car-chases-porsche-sped-after-collision-hougang

Cam car driver steady even went to hospital. 

The Singapore Police Force (SPF) told AsiaOne that they were alerted to a hit-and-run accident involving a car and an unknown vehicle along Upper Serangoon View on Oct 2 at 1.43am

It added: "A 28-year-old male car driver and his 29-year-old female passenger was conveyed conscious to the hospital."

Police investigations are ongoing.

• Praise 3

7 hours ago, inlinesix said:

If you want to do this, get a pickup truck.

not a pick up truck. as still need to repair if one wants to drive on. best is going to scrap 5yr coe car.  Just Bang.

• Haha! 2

19 hours ago, therock said:

I see it bro

i was once a victim and nothing happened to the perp.. I was really angry 

just sharing .. 

Just because you didn't get to see justice served doesn't mean others would not. 

My relative who was a little old lady driving a COE hit another parked car as she was leaving a parking lot. Seeing no one to approach to settle, she simply drove off, but there was a witness who either reported to police or left a note for the driver of the damaged car. Said relative got a fine and points from the police for hit and run. 

I don't know if its because your case did not have corroborating evidence, but in this case, the corroborating evidence is not a 3rd un-related witness but the dash camera video, which, coupled with the police report that would undoubtedly have been made would match the location and damage of both cars involved. 

9 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Hit and run plus killing the victim - only 2 year jail, just slightly more than if the culprit stayed behind.

They will continue to risk it. Try 5 or 10 year sentence then that may be real deterrent. 

No 2 years enough

:D

and 10 strokes of the rotan.

One night in jail cost more than 5 star hotel.

Rotan is free. I volunteer to do

but must put a pic of my MIL face on his ass.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Watwheels said:

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/fast-and-very-furious-car-chases-porsche-sped-after-collision-hougang

Cam car driver steady even went to hospital. 

The Singapore Police Force (SPF) told AsiaOne that they were alerted to a hit-and-run accident involving a car and an unknown vehicle along Upper Serangoon View on Oct 2 at 1.43am

It added: "A 28-year-old male car driver and his 29-year-old female passenger was conveyed conscious to the hospital."

Police investigations are ongoing.

Cam car driver very smart this is the way to pwn the culprit. Once ambulance is involved the police will be compelled to investigate the other party no matter how minor the injuries may be. No such thing as private settlement anymore. Well played.

• Praise 16

23 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Cam car driver very smart this is the way to pwn the culprit. Once ambulance is involved the police will be compelled to investigate the other party no matter how minor the injuries may be. No such thing as private settlement anymore. Well played.

Waiting for the culprit to be exposed and the reason he/she run so fast. The way this person drives in the condo carpark, if he/she hits another person, it will be disastrous. 

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

No 2 years enough

Then next time if I need to go to jail I'll put forth your logic and request to stay at 5 star hotel to save taxpayers' (including you and all MCF forummers and contributors here) money. But I can do without your MIL picture.:D

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

No 2 years enough

Rotan should be given on the last day of jail time. 

• Praise 1

Twincharged
6 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

Waahhh...the whole car shake also she didn't feel anything ahhh….really thick skin leh!![laugh]

not saying that's what happened here but my daughter's car e-brakes quite violently whenever i get close to another car during parallel parking.

it really feels like i've hit the car but checks confirm i never did. never bother to check after a few such incidents.