Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

1 hour ago, therock said:

Wah bro, do you go around SG filming these not here not there video leh... can't win cash from the companies like that la... 

Blogimage.jpg

gogovan-china.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-04-12-at-11.59.05-AM.pn

gojek-sg.jpg

Choose one... :XD::XD:

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 9

8 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Free paid holiday coming, free paid holiday coming,

slow down a bit, slow down a bit. Bang

:D 

Mission success :XD:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

17 hours ago, Contipro said:

another stupid person in this galaxy.. 

wah piang, side mirror only lor.... just to buy new one, drive an Audi need collect back broken side mirror.. 

can you imagine whilst walking back to the car...and lorry crash into it....the face will be priceless....watching whilst holding onto his beloved mirror....[laugh]

• Haha! 7

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

walauuuu….spore life is so stressful!

at first I thought she was naked so there is a mosaic on her body. I thought siao liao, another woman walking naked on the roads. Then I realised she is just wearing a skin coloured dress. 

• Haha! 6

35 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

at first I thought she was naked so there is a mosaic on her body. I thought siao liao, another woman walking naked on the roads. Then I realised she is just wearing a skin coloured dress. 

If she was naked then I would have stopped my car in front of her and refused to move off and film her throughout the duration of the dashcam sdcard.

• Haha! 3

Supercharged
21 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Did she come out of one of those funeral homes? Too distressed? Poor thing.  🙏

On 10/14/2021 at 9:15 PM, Jamesc said:

Sometimes driving on the road must be flexible lah. When must bang then go bang a bit then can claim. Now no bang must ownself claim ownself. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

7 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Sometimes driving on the road must be flexible lah. When must bang then go bang a bit then can claim. Now no bang must ownself claim ownself. 

Hope there was no damage to the car, just sacrifice some parts of  the few plants.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1