Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

I must drive right lane, I must drive right lane

even when I want to tun left.

:D 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

Actually the Van Opposite beat a Red Light...

Unless the civic is able to win the argument by saying that the van hit him when he was turning when the traffic  light was in his favor.

8 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Speeding at 135km/h, why jail him only when a TP is injured ? Speeding Excessively should be jailed regardless the case caused a TP or third party injuries or not. 

Wah brake check the biker TP to make him fall off.

Should rotan the driver.

• Praise 3

Hypersonic
10 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I must drive right lane, I must drive right lane

even when I want to tun left.

:D 

And end up turning right?

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Speeding at 135km/h, why jail him only when a TP is injured ? Speeding Excessively should be jailed regardless the case caused a TP or third party injuries or not. 

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/driver-gets-jail-speeding-along-cte-causing-traffic-police-officer-fracture-wrist-after-falling#cxrecs_s

Let him appeal and jail him 3 months instead. Please ban this terror with string of convictions for the next 5 years.

• Praise 2

The BMW X5 Protection VR6 is able to protect against automatic rifle fire, hand grenades, roadside bombs, and more

It’s built to withstand bullets, grenades, even C4 explosive. We’ve jokingly put forward idea that the ultimate crossover is actually a tank – but this X5 as close as it comes to a tank on wheels you can buy.

2019-BMW-X5-Protection-VR6-armoured-bulletproof-new-Singapore-3-1024x683.jpg

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
10 hours ago, Jellandross said:

But sir... limpeh van got turbo why cannot drive lane 1

TP: But sir, your speed limit is 70, so on right lane you're either 1) Road hogging or 2) speeding

• Haha! 4

Twincharged
10 hours ago, therock said:

Malaysian TP know,these Motorcyclists,even catch them,sure no $$$ to pay Fine,Let's say a Singapore Car or Motorcycle does that,do you think He will chase.??Of Course lah...[Big Fish Come in liao..could get Coffee$$$ from them.!]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

23 hours ago, Mooose said:

i wonder whether car park operators check records daily or periodically -

.. to see which cars entered but no exit, and can easily do a check inside the car park to see if the car is still physically inside the car park ..

.. and to check their own exit camera to see instances of tail gating ..

if they dont, they really should .. 

You really no need to look at video, just let computer do math.

If a person entered and never exit, just fine 100$ when he try to enter again. I am sure it is same car park operator everywhere, so they can charge him on other gantries also.

• Praise 2

22 hours ago, Beregond said:

not sg , but damn funny

I think it was posted a while back and Malaysian police clarify that it was plain cloth police who was chasing some thief.

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

I think it was posted a while back and Malaysian police clarify that it was plain cloth police who was chasing some thief.

lol. ok.😄

but from that video really dun give me such impression. lol😅

• Haha! 2

11 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/driver-gets-jail-speeding-along-cte-causing-traffic-police-officer-fracture-wrist-after-falling#cxrecs_s

Money speaks.
Can even blame TP for not paying attention while chasing him.