Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Kyrios said:

Seem the white car banged taxis de..

Pedestrian 1, Car & Taxi = 0..

Pedestrian can live to tell her stories to her friends.. "You know hoh today i met an accident.. got taxi bang bike JUST infront of me LEH!" "I was so shocked!! Dunno why taxi like that... sigh"

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 10

2 hours ago, Kyrios said:

TAXI driver will be like, WTF dude I already stopped first time in history and still same shyt happen.

I just hope the motorcyclist would flew and bring women with her.
Like WTF is wrong with these people, they know they can get away with this kind of shyt of jaywalk and never be accountable. At least if she was not going to pay they should just scratch her legs to remind her not to jaywalk.

• Haha! 3

30 minutes ago, Blueray said:

They should have only approved set of apps on their phone of work, if they don't comply then de-active their apps.
These kinds of driver give bad name to others.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
36 minutes ago, Cybertech said:

The lady caused the accident to happen and yet can walk away freely. The 2 drivers and biker had to settle amongst themselves 😞

Sabo Queen.

• Praise 3

(edited)

This is what happens when you slow down at junctions.

A boring video

:D

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

19 hours ago, Ho2786 said:

The BMW X5 Protection VR6 is able to protect against automatic rifle fire, hand grenades, roadside bombs, and more

It’s built to withstand bullets, grenades, even C4 explosive. We’ve jokingly put forward idea that the ultimate crossover is actually a tank – but this X5 as close as it comes to a tank on wheels you can buy.

2019-BMW-X5-Protection-VR6-armoured-bulletproof-new-Singapore-3-1024x683.jpg

But most importantly. Got signal stalk or not?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

7 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

Seem the white car banged taxis de..

Pedestrian 1, Car & Taxi = 0..

Pedestrian can live to tell her stories to her friends.. "You know hoh today i met an accident.. got taxi bang bike JUST infront of me LEH!" "I was so shocked!! Dunno why taxi like that... sigh"

Yup, from my window camera, looks like white lancer who banged silver cab thus causing it to bang the motorbike.

• Praise 5

35 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Yup, from my window camera, looks like white lancer who banged silver cab thus causing it to bang the motorbike.

Evo or lancerlution? BBK no enough? 🙃

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

Knn... she still took her own sweet time to walk when so many vehicles were approaching 🤦‍♂️ TP should also fine her.

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

Green light was in favor of traffic, what exactly was going on in women brain (maybe none was there to have something going on).
Such people should be charged and forced to pay all damages.

But again, onus is on the vehicle so even she will, she will get warning.

• Praise 2