Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

17 hours ago, Jellandross said:

See what I mean idiotic parkers everywhere

That Audi lousy car.

Either no reverse sensors or reverse sensors not working.

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Bluesg driver anyhow skip queue!😠

I saw the time-stamp that it's so late at night. You been to ktv ??😉😁

My friend is flying back to taiwan. So we had a gathering with him before he leave. 🤣

• Haha! 1

21 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

If Accident is BlueSg Car's Fault,what is their Excess.?

Bluesg is a cheap 4 wheels escooter, no radiator,  no engine, nothing except 2 electric motors and 4 brake pads, so should be very cheap 😃😃

• Haha! 4

13 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

I just experience this earlier. 🤣

https://streamable.com/n6ap2k

That is one type of cars to watch out for! To be fair, there is nothing positive to describe them when I encountered them on the road. Usually they are kan cheong like F, even when they did not  commit any serious infringements![thumbsdown]

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

18 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

But this law is very unfair to BMW drivers since factory no install signal stalk in their cars

Zero demerit point even if punished. No wonder signal stalk is now an optional equipment. 

• Haha! 3

4 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Bluesg is a cheap 4 wheels escooter, no radiator,  no engine, nothing except 2 electric motors and 4 brake pads, so should be very cheap 😃😃

That is why..must make the Person who Rent the BlueSgCar pay a high Deposit..like PHV & Taxi..$2,140.00..upon Accident..this amount cannot take back.

• Praise 2

33 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

That is why..must make the Person who Rent the BlueSgCar pay a high Deposit..like PHV & Taxi..$2,140.00..upon Accident..this amount cannot take back.

Bluesg is a car rental company  , they must ensure their rental to be cheap with low insurance excess to attract maximum renal , damage of other people's vehicles is not their concerns  .

1 hour ago, Confusedboi said:

So good, my parking offense kena 3 demerit points and 120 dollars fine 🤬AB13A75F-8717-41B0-85F9-BC599062D680.thumb.jpeg.ea9a424fbbc3a762ab9c782458f20801.jpeg

But you have very nice parquet flooring woh...... 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

46 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Maybe he wanted to hitch a ride on the ambulance

Driver from Germany, trying to siam one side for the ambulance. But there is no space here! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1