Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

7 hours ago, Jellandross said:

One day before.. success rewards those who never give up keep trying until you bangz.

Hao lian somemore...wana to try on public road siboh

Edited by Cj12329
  • Praise 1

If the insurance company is convinced that Audi was driving recklessly or speeding, would they deny insurance claim from Audi? I hope so.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

17 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Other people go so I also go lah

:D 

This scenario is like in Aust where they control merging lanes, the lights go green for a split second and 2 cars can go..

• Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

If the insurance company is convinced that Audi was driving recklessly or speeding, would they deny insurance claim from Audi? I hope so.

i dun think so . lol he stationery and kenna buang from the back. . 100% win case

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

This scenario is like in Aust where they control merging lanes, the lights go green for a split second and 2 cars can go..

Who say SG workers no initiative?

We go also on red one!

• Haha! 2

17 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Apparently kimchi driver is the biggest sucker footing the bill since audi managed to stop in time

Using the youtube evidence, can the elantra driver state to the TP that both of them are actually having illegal race and have both the driving licenses revoked? want to die then die together.

• Haha! 3

9 minutes ago, Silverkris said:

Using the youtube evidence, can the elantra driver state to the TP that both of them are actually having illegal race and have both the driving licenses revoked? want to die then die together.

insurance can settle, why be hero and slap own face and self bang wall ?!?! LOL 

he say illegal race, his own insurance will repudiate his policy leh. 

Your brain ok or not ? :XD:

• Haha! 5

3 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Nothing wrong with the van right? His lane can merge left..

Seems that the car wanted to filter right to go straight instead of making a left turn in his lane.

• Praise 1

18 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Apparently kimchi driver is the biggest sucker footing the bill since audi managed to stop in time

How cum no beedeo of this and that screaming stream lacing together...?oh...sekali same driver...😁

On 9/19/2021 at 7:55 AM, Phluvcat said:

Heng his legs long enough. Imagine if it's the girl with the rooster comb... will be like in neutral or very severe clutch slip then kanna reverse banged. 

She's trading in the motorcycle for a scooter.😉👌

On 9/18/2021 at 8:25 PM, Jamesc said:

Why you horn me? Why you horn me? 

I honked you to say that your car plate number 9388 very auspicious.

Edited by DOBIEMKZ
  • Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

How cum no beedeo of this and that screaming stream lacing together...?oh...sekali same driver...😁

The viaduct has little traffic how the 3 cars hit each other in the first place? Before the two jokers came along.

It is a straight stretch of road.

It is more and more important to have the safety warning features in cars today.

35 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

The viaduct has little traffic how the 3 cars hit each other in the first place? Before the two jokers came along.

It is a straight stretch of road.

It is more and more important to have the safety warning features in cars today.

Maybe there was dotard in leotard on 2 wheels earlier...siam to avoid then kena kissed backside...then cum 2 dotards on 4 wheels...😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1