Jump to content
RadX

Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

Recommended Posts

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Plus other cars on the road not their car too.

If Accident is BlueSg Car's Fault,what is their Excess.?

↡ Advertisement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
21 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

If Accident is BlueSg Car's Fault,what is their Excess.?

Bluesg is a cheap 4 wheels escooter, no radiator,  no engine, nothing except 2 electric motors and 4 brake pads, so should be very cheap 😃😃

  • Haha! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged (edited)
13 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

I just experience this earlier. 🤣

https://streamable.com/n6ap2k

 

That is one type of cars to watch out for! To be fair, there is nothing positive to describe them when I encountered them on the road. Usually they are kan cheong like F, even when they did not  commit any serious infringements![thumbsdown]

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged

But this law is very unfair to BMW drivers since factory no install signal stalk in their cars

 

 

  • Haha! 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
18 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

But this law is very unfair to BMW drivers since factory no install signal stalk in their cars

 

 

Zero demerit point even if punished. No wonder signal stalk is now an optional equipment. 

  • Haha! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So good, my parking offense kena 3 demerit points and 120 dollars fine 🤬AB13A75F-8717-41B0-85F9-BC599062D680.thumb.jpeg.ea9a424fbbc3a762ab9c782458f20801.jpeg

  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Bluesg is a cheap 4 wheels escooter, no radiator,  no engine, nothing except 2 electric motors and 4 brake pads, so should be very cheap 😃😃

That is why..must make the Person who Rent the BlueSgCar pay a high Deposit..like PHV & Taxi..$2,140.00..upon Accident..this amount cannot take back.

  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
33 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

That is why..must make the Person who Rent the BlueSgCar pay a high Deposit..like PHV & Taxi..$2,140.00..upon Accident..this amount cannot take back.

Bluesg is a car rental company  , they must ensure their rental to be cheap with low insurance excess to attract maximum renal , damage of other people's vehicles is not their concerns  .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Confusedboi said:

So good, my parking offense kena 3 demerit points and 120 dollars fine 🤬AB13A75F-8717-41B0-85F9-BC599062D680.thumb.jpeg.ea9a424fbbc3a762ab9c782458f20801.jpeg

But you have very nice parquet flooring woh...... 😁

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
46 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Maybe he wanted to hitch a ride on the ambulance

 

 

Driver from Germany, trying to siam one side for the ambulance. But there is no space here! 

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Bluesg is a car rental company  , they must ensure their rental to be cheap with low insurance excess to attract maximum renal , damage of other people's vehicles is not their concerns  .

Drive Safely..then don't afraid Deposit gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

Drive Safely..then don't afraid Deposit gone.

Unfortunately, this is not the bluesg hierer's mindset, first,  they must whack the car to maximize their $ , second, they must drive very fast to minimize their rental, third is they think they won't get into trouble, fourth is if get into trouble,  it is not their car after all.

  • Praise 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

Bus driver also red light is optional.

:D 

 

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic (edited)

Why you horn me? Why you horn me? 

:D 

 

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×