Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

Supercharged
6 hours ago, Fitvip said:

It is a sad case!

Why post this again?

I remember the SAF investigation reported there is fault to the land rover driver who stopped too close behind the armored vehicle during exercise. But that does not mean it can reverse without first checking its rear blind spot. The photo is impactful to me as it reminds that regrettable accidents can happen if I do not bother to do such checks when driving. I hope Corporal Liu did not die in vain.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged
2 hours ago, Comage said:

Agreed - eye contact is a must, else drivers will "di gong" and blow through the zebra crossing, stop line even if you have both feet on the tarmac.

I myself have even experienced already having both feet on the tarmac road, and an oncoming car actually beeped me to tell me to go back to the pavements and let him go first! What audacity!

We're no longer living in the 80s or 90s. There're so many FT living in SG now. From where many come from, it's perfectly normal not to give way to pedestrian on the road. Our LTA couldn't care less as long as they meet the requirement to convert to local driving licenses.

• Praise 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Jamesc said:

E10? Could be loud exhaust and Ah Pek took matters into his own hand. Please get him to pay for full respray...

• Haha! 4

Supercharged
6 hours ago, Jamesc said:

The minds of people who scratches other people car is beyond me. 

Too much time on hand?

Really envy ppl who have too much time on hand to do stupid things. 

• Praise 2

10 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Good thing the biker did not fall down.

:D

real yau siu PMD, this kind of my-grandfather-road riding attitude
always think to myself, one day, just one day
the one day has come for this fella

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

7 hours ago, Jamesc said:

This ah pek is stupid. Nowadays almost all cars have cameras and most have parking recording. To make it more stupid, he did it with his mask down...damn. 🤣

• Haha! 8

10 hours ago, Didu said:

I remember the SAF investigation reported there is fault to the land rover driver who stopped too close behind the armored vehicle during exercise. But that does not mean it can reverse without first checking its rear blind spot. The photo is impactful to me as it reminds that regrettable accidents can happen if I do not bother to do such checks when driving. I hope Corporal Liu did not die in vain.

This Case also get a few SCDF Personnal into deep trouble,this Photo is taken by 1 of the SCDF Staff & forwarded to many thru WhatsApps...

Just now, Flying_genie said:

Michael Fay was sentenced to 4 months + 6 strokes. 
Let's see what this Ah Pek gets. Probably no caning as he look to be above 50 years old.

Reduced to 4 strokes..

• Praise 3

4 minutes ago, Flying_genie said:

Let's see what this Ah Pek gets. Probably no caning as he look to be above 50 years old.

Same thing happens to a MCFer some years ago.

It was a civil case

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 1
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

This ah pek is stupid. Nowadays almost all cars have cameras and most have parking recording. To make it more stupid, he did it with his mask down...damn. 🤣

Ya, really dumb and foolish. Plenty of cars nowadays have cameras, and even if the target car doesn't have one, the vehicles opposite have.

If one wants to pull off such shit, there's plenty of other "more civilised" manners to do this, e.g.:
- Leaving a note with your written displeasure (hey, nothing wrong with leaving a note on a windscreen right?)
- Parking your car beside the target car, and using your own car door to ding/bash the target car (again, never seen anyone caught by this method before)
- Parking your car beside the target car, and open your doors wide to use as cover...

A thousand and one ways, and yet the ah pek chooses the stupid-est one...

• Haha! 6

1 hour ago, Gizmore said:

The minds of people who scratches other people car is beyond me. 

Too much time on hand?

Really envy ppl who have too much time on hand to do stupid things. 

Jealousy, and the audacity that perceived anonymity affords.. 

37 minutes ago, Flying_genie said:

Not government property, police will call owner ownself sue him.

Civil case.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
53 minutes ago, Flying_genie said:

Michael fay damage public property. This ah pek damage private property. Mah tar will not care much, civil case. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1