Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

(edited)
19 minutes ago, Enye said:

you are not a judge

got video just watch.  think it is biased don't watch

why must dictate what others do?  arent you biased yourself?

🤣

Yeah you're one of those too. 

So obvious the video's been cut just to show that biased narrative , and here you can say it's not. 

Then again, if I have to explain to you what is a "biased narrative", it already proves who I am speaking to... 

Yeah, go on. Make my day. 

Edited by Comage
↡ Advertisement

17 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

worn tyres, no grip in wet? 

very fortunate the biker didnt crash into the lorry ..

• Praise 4

Hypersonic
2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

It was always going to happen.

:D

Another incident of car signal left, scooter/motorcycle overtake from the left. Did they learn a different set of highway code regarding the meaning of the car signal?

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

It was always going to happen.

:D

Funny how blinking lights can attract motorcyclists like insects to UV light? Or maybe trying to chao keng MC?

• Haha! 4

18 minutes ago, Ender said:

Another incident of car signal left, scooter/motorcycle overtake from the left. Did they learn a different set of highway code regarding the meaning of the car signal?

Maybe they were taught to "follow the blinkers"?

If car signal left, means you are cleared to go left and same goes for car right signal, means driver say you are clear to go right.

• Haha! 4

Supersonic
10 hours ago, Comage said:

Yeah you're one of those too. 

So obvious the video's been cut just to show that biased narrative , and here you can say it's not. 

Then again, if I have to explain to you what is a "biased narrative", it already proves who I am speaking to... 

Yeah, go on. Make my day. 

There might be displeasure happened before this, but no matter what had happened before ,  mini bus should not have done that, that is  hard fact.  Now TP is going after the mini bus. Even if the mini bus is able to show the dispute before the incident, TP may not  take action against  the cam car. I can only say Mini van is stupid to fall prey to the cam car if that was the case.  We can speculate all we like until we see the video before the incident. Different people form different perception, why bother ? 

• Praise 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

as long as the car dont catch fire, very soon he will discover the problem because his fuel will be used up very soon. 

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

This taxi drive is akin to someone quite famous, he took umbrage when someone horn him.. only he can horn ppl and ppl cannot horn him..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 8