Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

On 5/14/2021 at 12:07 AM, Comage said:

Actually these days, send to TP also amounts to nothing.

I tried sending feedback of reckless driving to TP once - 3 months later they responded and told me to submit a "higher clarity/resolution" footage as they could not see clearly the plates of the guy I was reporting (I provided the plates in the report I made).

THREE months later - anyone here keeps their in-car video footage history up to 3 months ago?

And the reckless driver is still on the roads for 3 months and possibly more, when TP just only started their investigations... pfffft.

He was indirectly telling you to change to higher specs car cam? 😂😂

8 hours ago, mersaylee said:

I now tink death is the only cure to stupidity 

He was trying to get his head smahed to check if it was really empty. 

• Haha! 5

Supercharged
7 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Give chance lah, i believe that he was not getting his kid to ride in the MCP but was in transition to a diff floor or to the lift lobby. the car might have honked at him too. I dont like to honk, especially when there is old folks or small kids around. I will be  usually more careful in a MCP and  watch out for  and give way to people going up and down the ramps. 

There are usually stairs in between deck. These stairs are shorter then normal between levels. I carry my kid down those stairs to go to other deck with my kid in the ride (when she insist ok staying on the ride). 

Never gonna risk it like that.

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Gizmore said:

There are usually stairs in between deck. These stairs are shorter then normal between levels. I carry my kid down those stairs to go to other deck with my kid in the ride (when she insist ok staying on the ride). 

Singapore has become too densely-populated all of a sudden in the last few years - what people once thought was a "OK la! Neh mind la! Nobody comes here one lar!"-situation (i.e., a 1-in 1,000 chance), has now become a "Wah! KNN siao liao!"-situation (i.e. a 1-in-10 chance).

Parents like these who roll their kids around on their toy vehicles on public roads, service roads or MSCPs thinking they won't bump into any motorists in that 5-second dash down the ramp - end up seeing their lives flash before their eyes when that dick driver comes up the ramp at 30km/hr.

Also to blame - poor road safety/upbringing of the kid by the parents: "OK OK don't cry, don't cry! No need to come down! Papa let you sit in your car-car and we go down the car park ramp OK?"

10 or 20 years ago, you could probably lie down on any road at 3AM in the morning for 5 whole minutes and not encounter any vehicles passing by - but these days if you try to do the same thing, you probably will get steamrolled over by a PHV or PMD or PAB and die a terrible death...

• Praise 3

52 minutes ago, Comage said:

Singapore has become too densely-populated all of a sudden in the last few years - what people once thought was a "OK la! Neh mind la! Nobody comes here one lar!"-situation (i.e., a 1-in 1,000 chance), has now become a "Wah! KNN siao liao!"-situation (i.e. a 1-in-10 chance).

Parents like these who roll their kids around on their toy vehicles on public roads, service roads or MSCPs thinking they won't bump into any motorists in that 5-second dash down the ramp - end up seeing their lives flash before their eyes when that dick driver comes up the ramp at 30km/hr.

Also to blame - poor road safety/upbringing of the kid by the parents: "OK OK don't cry, don't cry! No need to come down! Papa let you sit in your car-car and we go down the car park ramp OK?"

10 or 20 years ago, you could probably lie down on any road at 3AM in the morning for 5 whole minutes and not encounter any vehicles passing by - but these days if you try to do the same thing, you probably will get steamrolled over by a PHV or PMD or PAB and die a terrible death...

target 10 million population

another 4 million coming

good luck to you.

Supersonic
9 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Biker is foolish. But is that opening meant for u turn as well ? His u turn was also exceptionally wide

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)
2 hours ago, Gizmore said:

Agree. It is why I said give chance,  not that he is wise to do that. But there is no need to pick on everything and in  life or post everything on the road. One will live a happier life if he can be more forgiving and more gracious. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

20 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Agree. It is why I said give chance,  not that he is wise to do that. But there is no need to pick on everything and in  life or post everything on the road. One will live a happier life if he can be more forgiving and more gracious. 

This vigilante site is exactly for drivers with such high needs. 

Nitty gritty stuffs also post, should just go get a life or go water some plants. 

• Praise 3

Supersonic
(edited)
18 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Gotta start them young 

Retard spotted!

Edited by Fitvip

Hypersonic

Some vidoes are reckless and some are just silly people.

Now to you and me the people are silly

but to them are not being silly.

They never even thought about it.

If we see these vidoes and someone says that's just silly

we see the video and we think - Oh yeah that could be me.

I will not do that again then this thread improves safety on the road.

:D

Not everyone knows what is silly and what is reckless

and that is why they keep doing it.

If they see the comments here are stop - Fantastic.

If they see and still won't stop then - Woohoo more vidoes to see!

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Supercharged
11 hours ago, Jamesc said:

The van driver should be aware of the motorbike next to him before making the turn. (Bikes are so loud unless one is driving a RR with superb noise insulation). Why the driver did not bother to reach out window to signal his u-turn intention leh? 🙄

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Some vidoes are reckless and some are just silly people.

Now to you and me the people are silly

but to them are not being silly.

They never even thought about it.

If we see these vidoes and someone says that's just silly

we see the video and we think - Oh yeah that could be me.

I will not do that again then this thread improves safety on the road.

:D

Not everyone knows what is silly and what is reckless

and that is why they keep doing it.

If they see the comments here are stop - Fantastic.

If they see and still won't stop then - Woohoo more vidoes to see!

There was a time after the spate of discretionary right-turn crashes where I didn't get horned at by drivers behind me if I refused to move off when my LoS was blocked by the vehicles opposite. 

But unfortunately these videos only have a short-term effect on dick drivers - they tend to forget once the video footage "expires" and fades away in terms of clicks and likes. 

Then the bad behavior at egging you to move off using their car horns resume once again... 

9 minutes ago, Optramagnum said:

Most fundamental qn is Why are 2 vehicles which are on the same lane making turn at the same time? 

Oh Teacher Teacher! This one I know... 

Guy in front wants to turn right - goes up front. 

Biker behind see guy want to turn right, lines up close (too close!) behind him. 

Guy in front last minute thought - eh I should u-turn instead! So he does a dick move and executes the u-turn, and causes the biker guy to fall off behind when he encroached his vehicle into the biker's space. 

Please gimme full marks for correct answer Teacher! 

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Comage said:

Oh Teacher Teacher! This one I know... 

Guy in front wants to turn right - goes up front. 

Biker behind see guy want to turn right, lines up close (too close!) behind him. 

Guy in front last minute thought - eh I should u-turn instead! So he does a dick move and executes the u-turn, and causes the biker guy to fall off behind when he encroached his vehicle into the biker's space. 

Please gimme full marks for correct answer Teacher! 

The van wanted to make a u-turn, saw the rider on his right mirror, thought the rider was also doing a u-turn, so he decided to make a wider turn to accommodate the rider. what he didn't expect was the rider was turning right instead...

Edited by tanwm

53 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I tink the answer is

one is kong cum, one is chew cheng

Corright or not teecher? 😁

Correct answer.. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2