On Duty Aetos officer rob $24000 from shop

RadX

26 minutes ago, 13177 said:

$24k needs 33 years to save?  You should able to save such amount in within 5 years time if you have 2-3 months bonus every year?

He ( @kobayashiGT ) was talking only about loose coins he saved since his primary school days in his piggy bank cos too heavy to carry in his pockets... [sly]

Sometimes, he quietly goes to fountain pool/wishing wells collecting coins thrown by ppls.  [lipsrsealed]

Like I said, he was busy 'moonlighting' after midnight ....  :secret-laugh:

When he goes to KTV, his tips can amount to $500/ to XMM depending on which level of his "shiokness" ... :we-all-gonna-die:

His 33yrs spending on KTV, Spa, bars, nightclubs, geylang, .... etc easily $2.4 M ..:XD:  

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
10 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

He ( @kobayashiGT ) was talking only about loose coins he saved since his primary school days in his piggy bank cos too heavy to carry in his pockets... [sly]

Sometimes, he quietly goes to fountain pool/wishing wells collecting coins thrown by ppls.  [lipsrsealed]

When he goes to KTV, his tips can amount to $500/ to XMM depending on which level of his "shiokness" ... :we-all-gonna-die:

His 33yrs spending on KTV, Spa, bars, nightclubs, geylang, .... etc easily $2.4 M ..:XD:  

$2.8M est. actually. hahahahahahahah. :grin:

• Haha! 2

15 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

My piggy bank.

New milo tin truck from milo.  I have tested it out "finger Kok Kok...."make of genuine milo tin not plastic material.

20210415_072527.jpg

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 2

This Aetos Officer also an unsung hero in the wrong way..... [:(]

Yahoo news : Aetos officer charged over armed robbery, took gun from headquarters

SINGAPORE — A 38-year-old auxiliary police officer who robbed a shop in Jurong with a gun after reporting for duty earlier that day was charged in court on Wednesday (14 April). 

Separately, a 34-year-old woman, Mahadi's friend, was given one charge of dishonestly receiving stolen property after Mahadi allegedly deposited part of the stolen cash into her bank account. 

He also transferred the stolen cash to a few bank accounts to repay his debts to unlicensed moneylenders.

Cash amounting to some $17,500 has since been recovered. The police have also arrested eight others, aged between 16 and 48, in connection to the case

For full read, link : https://sg.news.yahoo.com/aetos-officer-charged-armed-robbery-took-gun-headquarters-072318422.html

Helping to get rid off 8 Ah Long runners .... :ninja:

21 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Ktv pay $500 tip per person is dump where 1k plus can date out for supper.

Edited by Kopites

7 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Ktv pay $500 tip per person is dump where 1k plus can date out for supper.

Hur..... 1k just for supper without desert later .... :wut:

Too ex .... :darkmood:

You blanjah me and @kobayashiGT  supper don't need 1K, $50/- enough and we thanks you very much ... :a-dothewave:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
6 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

You blanjah me and @kobayashiGT  supper don't need 1K, $50/- enough and we thanks you very much ... :a-dothewave:

You bring me go eat ching teng I very happy liao. hahahahahah.

• Haha! 1

Just now, kobayashiGT said:

You bring me go eat ching teng I very happy liao. hahahahahah.

Ask tianmo.

Me golden bowl wash hands decades ago. 

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
21 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

That's only your local spending.  :we-all-gonna-die:

Not inclusive of your Japan JAV spending ... [rolleyes]

That one needs to count in yen. I need to check my JP bank account. hahahahahaha.

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
3 hours ago, Kopites said:

Ask tianmo.

Me golden bowl wash hands decades ago. 

3 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

paging @Tianmo kor kor. 🤣

• Haha! 1