On Duty Aetos officer rob $24000 from shop

RadX

Internal Moderator
10 minutes ago, RadX said:

This ish not good

Last time when he is still schooling, he must have written a lot of love letter to his lovers.

But anyway, his love letter really works lah, he gotten 24k. Just that he can run, but he cannot hide.

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Albeniz said:

Sad case for the policeman.  Must have been driven to a corner.  He knows the consequence.

last tiem was death sentence le...but now is not.

2 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Last time when he is still schooling, he must have written a lot of love letter to his lovers.

But anyway, his love letter really works lah, he gotten 24k. Just that he can run, but he cannot hide.

yah lo...$24k...ptui...that is @Throttle2 cigar allowance monthly

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 8

I spoke to aetos officer and they say they must check in the arms before they can get off work. they must follow company car back to HQ. no detour. I learnt that last year..  this case happen on 12 April 2021??

strange..

Edited by Nolicense

Just now, Nolicense said:

I spoke to aetos officer and they say they must check in the arms before they can get off work. they must follow company car back to HQ. no detour.

I learnt that last year.. so this case must have happen before this procedure last year?

this was when he was ON duty....

really driven to desperation

• Praise 1

45 minutes ago, Gizmore said:

In heavy debts, most likely due to gambling. 

The worst possible way to solve his problem. 

Let not sepculate the reason and await further info. Reading what already printed in the media really was forced to a corner.

Rob to pay off debts!

No one got injured.

He has my empathy.

Edited by Kopites

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/auxiliary-police-officer-aetos-armed-robbery-gun-revolver-jurong-14618966

He also transferred the money to a few bank accounts to repay his debts to unlicensed moneylenders, the police said.

Got time to do some reading.

Ok. So he robbed loanshark to repay the loanshark he borrowed money from. 

Aetos officer the pay very low is it? The below info is Google wan.

In 2011, one shot himself in the head cos of debt, he owed nearly $40,000 in phone bills, bank loans and furniture purchases.

In 2019, another one shot himself in the head too at Woodlands checkpoint but never say what happened.

In 2020, Certis ciso officer also shot himself in the head. Again for reasons unknown.

The commercial police line of work I think got problem.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 3

As an auxiliary police officer, they are expected to be debt free and maintain a clean financial record. Borrowing from the unlicensed moneylenders has already violated the above as a police officer, regardless of the reasons. 

It's his duty to uphold the law, and yet he broke it knowingly. It becomes an issue of public trust, so it's not surprising that the punishment is going to be heavy. 

Edited by Lethalstrike