Don't ever buy a car

Soya

11 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

No car later all my friends and colleagues laugh at me🤪

$100-200k for your face? Very worth it

My previous CFO laughed at me for paying so much for a car HERE.

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

40 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

No car later all my friends and colleagues laugh at me🤪

$100-200k for your face? Very worth it

For me it's for my butt and legs. 

Seems very difficult to drive with face on the seat🤔🤔

Edited by Atonchia
  • Haha! 2

With his own mouth, he said he "hates cars". And in @Weez911's video, he said he loves fashion and overpronounces (Frenchifies) "accoutrement".

He's a dandy, fancy, pansy. Not a man's man who loves and lives for motors and gasoline fumes. 

Sure you wanna take advice from him? 

He also rails against cars as a waste of money but states he has "many" Apple watches, none of which he wears when he goes out. Sounds like a real waste to me. 

Really, really sure you wanna take advice from him?? 

😁

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Haha! 3

Just to be clear, there's nothing wrong with loving men's fashion and spending on luxury watches. 

But there's nothing wrong with loving cars and spending on them either. 

There are rich people like this guy who won't spend on cars. 

There are also (much) richer people who won't spend on watches. Bill Gates wears a digital Casio, if memory serves. But he also has a Porsche 959.

Wonder what Mr Fancy Pansy Dandy thinks of that spending profile?😂

It all boils down to wtf are you interested in, and that'll determine htf you spend your money. 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

17 hours ago, Soya said:

He thinks 12k depre over 2 year for a brand new car is expensive, come and talk to sgprean to understand the definition of expensive. 😀

• Haha! 2

To be fair, his message was probably intended for the fresh out of college American student struggling with tuition debt, rent, job, family.

not meant for mcf’s pay cash only crowd ...

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

He thinks 12k depre over 2 year for a brand new car is expensive, come and talk to sgprean to understand the definition of expensive. 😀

Actually I oso feel embarrassed sometimes when I tink of how robert we are paying for a car in Sg

But after walking 10 mins to the bus stop or MRT, drenched in sweat, hv to siam PMD, dunno if I'm gonna be stuck in a dark MRT tunnel, etc, suddenly it's worth the money.....lol

• Haha! 4

26 minutes ago, Soya said:

Actually I oso feel embarrassed sometimes when I tink of how robert we are paying for a car in Sg

But after walking 10 mins to the bus stop or MRT, drenched in sweat, hv to siam PMD, dunno if I'm gonna be stuck in a dark MRT tunnel, etc, suddenly it's worth the money.....lol

I walk 10 mins to take MRT to CBD.  Not drenched in sweat even though i walk fast.

No PMD to siam.  No dark tunnel to worry about.

In fact, I was around MRT breakdown a few times.  I was not stuck in any of it.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

I walk 10 mins to take MRT to CBD.  Not drenched in sweat even though i walk fast.

No PMD to siam.  No dark tunnel to worry about.

In fact, I was around MRT breakdown a few times.  I was not stuck in any of it.

Ok ok....I go make statue of u

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Soya said:

Agree. Happiness is important, no need to justify when spending our hard earned money😀

And if you continue to think robert, you will end up like me, driving lao pok  kar COE car 😅

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Agree. Happiness is important, no need to justify when spending our hard earned money😀

And if you continue to think robert, you will end up like me, driving lao pok  kar COE car 😅

Downgrade to kar chia

Supersonic
52 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Your lao pok car is still probably more ex than a new car in US. So u oso qualify to join club robert....lol

• Haha! 1

14 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Just to be clear, there's nothing wrong with loving men's fashion and spending on luxury watches

But there's nothing wrong with loving cars and spending on them either. 

There are rich people like this guy who won't spend on cars. 

There are also (much) richer people who won't spend on watches. Bill Gates wears a digital Casio, if memory serves. But he also has a Porsche 959.

Wonder what Mr Fancy Pansy Dandy thinks of that spending profile?😂

It all boils down to wtf are you interested in, and that'll determine htf you spend your money. 😁

Bill Gates bought a TAYCAN too 😬https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/19/photos-electric-porsche-taycan-model-bill-gates-bought.html

Edited by D3badge
  • Praise 1

Just now, D3badge said:

Bill Gates bought a TAYCAN too 😬

That's a pretty nice car. I actually like the fact that electric cars can outperform gasoline ones without trying too hard (and while almost silent). 

44 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

That's a pretty nice car. I actually like the fact that electric cars can outperform gasoline ones without trying too hard (and while almost silent). 

next car lined up... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1