Most Difficult Part of Maintaining Car

racerbum

It depends, if new car, one will be worried about the paint work because nothing else will breakdown.  If it is an old car, one will be worried about breaking down because paintwork is already worn out😀

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

26 minutes ago, racerbum said:

What has been a major difficulty you have to face in maintaining your car? How did you go about it?

To your Question 1:

When and Where to send for car wash.... 

Will it rain again after wash.... 

Will the birds come again? 

When is the carpark washer gonna be back? 😅😅

To your Question 2:

I drive out during super heavy rain.... 

Everywhere all washed.... Only the rims get darkened.... 

Edited by Atonchia
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Soya said:

Most difficult part of owning a car is paying for it

Other than that, it's a breeze 

Huh, i thought MCFers all cash and carry, paying what ?  So i am not the only one taking 10 year loan ? 😀

Supersonic
6 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Huh, i thought MCFers all cash and carry, paying what ?  So i am not the only one taking 10 year loan ? 😀

Pay cash or loan still paying thru our noses bah

Maciam those who happy like toad say they paid off car loan as if that means the car suddenly got no more annual depreciation liddat......

• Haha! 2

56 minutes ago, Soya said:

Maciam those who happy like toad say they paid off car loan as if that means the car suddenly got no more annual depreciation liddat......

For those fellows it means they hit break even point and they can shop around to get themselves back in debt again

• Haha! 4

Waterspots from rain and paint chip off and dent from idiots driver/passengers when opened their car door too hard.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
10 hours ago, racerbum said:

What has been a major difficulty you have to face in maintaining your car? How did you go about it?

If i remember correctly, I think paying money is the most difficult part. If you no money, you cannot top up petrol, car cannot move, if you no money, you cannot topup cashcard.

And how I usually go about it? I am currently still in working for someone mode. x😂

4 hours ago, lucky94msuk said:

I think Money Problem is Major difficulty to face in maintaining  car. 😖

Here money isn't an issue. The  maintenance cost is part and parcel of the daily commute expenses.

Issue: The hazzle of taking public transport when sending vehicle in for servicing (someone here crossed path with an insane old folk on board a public bus!😄).

Edited by Kopites

2 hours ago, Soya said:

Treat it as the cost of daily commute.