(edited)
On 4/22/2021 at 9:41 PM, thebutcher said:

Edited by Atonchia
Double post.
↡ Advertisement

4 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

If cannot ban food... 

Ban the kids.... 🤣

Bring the kids to Public transport.... Show them the no eating and fine sign...... 

Ask them have the $$ in their wallet or pocket? 

If don't have, then cannot eat on public transport..... even have cash also cannot do such thing. 

Then buy a similar sign put in your car. 

Can't bro. Difficult to focus on driving with a restless and wailing toddler in the car. The only way to shut them up is to let them snack. 

No choice la guess i will just ferry roaches as well

• Haha! 2

24 minutes ago, thebutcher said:

Can't bro. Difficult to focus on driving with a restless and wailing toddler in the car. The only way to shut them up is to let them snack. 

Guess you haven't shown them a flatten cockroach...... 

Or a running one in a takeaway plastic box. 

Ask them if they want it in their seats. 

Or crawling onto them...... 

See how they react.... 

Then tell them, "You know what?.... Because I do not eat in car..... Guess where the roaches go? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Turbocharged
On 5/10/2021 at 9:06 PM, Atonchia said:

Guess you haven't shown them a flatten cockroach...... 

Or a running one in a takeaway plastic box. 

Ask them if they want it in their seats. 

Or crawling onto them...... 

See how they react.... 

Then tell them, "You know what?.... Because I do not eat in car..... Guess where the roaches go? 

I guess McDonald.

Supersonic
On 5/10/2021 at 8:40 PM, thebutcher said:

True, difficult to ban eating in the car if you have kids. Same thing like it is difficult to have a clean and tidy house if you have kids in the house. Lol.

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
On 5/12/2021 at 12:53 PM, 13177 said:

True, difficult to ban eating in the car if you have kids. Same thing like it is difficult to have a clean and tidy house if you have kids in the house. Lol.

That is why some people choose not to have kids. 😀

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, BabyBlade said:

That is why some people choose not to have kids. 😀

Yet they choose to have dog that chew the pillows, cat that scratch the sofa...life choices sibeh weird 😁

• Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
11 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Yet they choose to have dog that chew the pillows, cat that scratch the sofa...life choices sibeh weird 😁

Kids will vandalise your wall when they are cute, grow older liao will steal your money when they are a teenager and then will start their own family and leave you to death leh.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Kids will vandalise your wall when they are cute, grow older liao will steal your money when they are a teenager and then will start their own family and leave you to death leh.

Try appreciate and enjoy the half glass of H2O 😁 

• Haha! 2

Supercharged

To me kids make me more whole as a person. It's like a passage of life: One starts of as someone's son/daughter, then tie the knot to also become someone's wife/husband, later promoted to be someone's mom/dad. I learnt a lot every step of the way, and am grateful. 

• Praise 5

Hypersonic
23 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

A few will kill you too.

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Didu said:

To me kids make me more whole as a person. It's like a passage of life: One starts of as someone's son/daughter, then tie the knot to also become someone's wife/husband, later promoted to be someone's mom/dad. I learnt a lot every step of the way, and am grateful. 

Happy ahgonghood in advance 😁

• Haha! 3

7 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Did you do this to your parents 😱

• Haha! 3

(edited)
7 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

A few will kill you too.

Agreed! I stop at 2, tell my wife no more! 没钱没精力了!😂 the latter actually kill you more shorten your life by 10 to 20 years

Edited by D3badge
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
27 minutes ago, D3badge said:

Agreed! I stop at 2, tell my wife no more! 没钱没精力了!😂 the latter actually kill you more shorten your life by 10 to 20 years

I mean son killed father literally. 😓

14-year-old charged with murdering his father in Loyang condo
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/14-year-old-arrested-for-allegedly-murdering-his-father

• Shocked 1

Turbocharged
On 4/14/2021 at 10:13 PM, racerbum said:

What has been a major difficulty you have to face in maintaining your car? How did you go about it?

I think it is preventing heavy vehicles from wheel splashing dirt or mud whenever they pass by me or i pass by them or when I'm driving behind them in foul weather.😏

I tried to keep a bigger buffer between my car and those vehicles but sometimes are difficult due to lane constraints.

↡ Advertisement