Buying tourist mobile SIM at Chicago O’hare International Terminal

Hmsg

Is there T-mobile or AT&T booth at Terminal 5 (international arrival) where I can buy tourist mobile plan for 3 weeks?

↡ Advertisement

Sorry for the off-topic, but you must be really brave to go to the US now. Or anywhere outside sg. 

Vaccinated already?

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

54 minutes ago, UncleAtas said:

Kamikaze.

Not that bad, a friend visited texas in Dec for a 2 weeks business trip, took all the precautions (N95) and was not infected.

Edited by Voodooman

1 hour ago, Voodooman said:

Not that bad, a friend visited texas in Dec for a 2 weeks business trip, took all the precautions (N95) and was not infected.

I was just about to say the same.

We've had several colleagues in US as well, no big deal.

In parts of US, like California, infections are dropping rapidly - with the US vaccination campaign in overdrive, I wouldn't be too concerned going there within the next couple of months.

(makes sense to be vaccinated first of course)

• Praise 1

Yeah. I think it will be generally safe is you take the necessary precaution measures if go US. My main worry is the racial discrimination in US recently and those so call human rights ang moh may not be happy to see an Asian wearing masks on the streets.

I already don't like going to US during normal times even though i think the shopping there is the bestest. Now, will avoid going there at all costs.

Oh, back to the topic, im pretty sure there will be mobile services shops in most international airports. But i have been buying the SH prepaid sim everytime i travel:

https://topup.starhub.com/preorder/

Saves the hassle of finding a telco shop after the long flight. 

Edited by Stratovarius
  • Praise 2

On 4/17/2021 at 9:48 PM, Hmsg said:

Is there T-mobile or AT&T booth at Terminal 5 (international arrival) where I can buy tourist mobile plan for 3 weeks?

I rem there is a T mobile at O'hara airport... but i rem its damn ex. My suggestion is to get that in SG, activate upon arrival. Its really easy.  

↡ Advertisement