Live streamer saves singaporean attacked in london

StreetFight3r

A Singaporean student was attacked by a man wielding a knife, who tried to steal his bicycle on a London street.

Mr Raymond Hing, 21, was left with a cut on his face after being knocked to the ground while cycling in Leicester Square at about 1am.

His ordeal was recorded by British YouTuber Sherwin, who helped fend off his attacker.

Sherwin, known only by his first name, was live-streaming his walk around central London on April 10 when he heard Mr Hing's screams for help.

In the video, which has since been viewed 155,000 times, he can be seen rushing to help the student, who is sprawled on the ground and bleeding from the cut on his face.

The attacker is seen making a desperate lunge for Mr Hing's bicycle before walking away as more bystanders gather.

Mr Hing is seen screaming for help and saying "call the police" multiple times.

More than a week on from the attack, he said: "I have recuperated and I am feeling better - still alive and kicking."

Mr Hing said he did not contact the Singapore High Commission in London because he recovered quickly and did not require help.

Sherwin described the experience as surreal, telling the Insider news website: "As I was rushing over, adrenaline mixed in with my anxiety. I truly really hope, if anything, I've maybe inspired people to not be afraid. To try and step in, and to stop a bad-looking scenario from turning (from) bad to fatally worse."

After calling emergency services, Mr Hing was seen in the video asking for assistance and describing the attacker as being about 1.7m tall and wearing a blue jacket. "It's attempted murder, he is armed and dangerous," he said.

The Metropolitan Police said they were called at 12.49am "to reports of an attempted robbery in Whitcomb Street", according to the Insider report.

hzlondon0419.jpg.95cbbe6c443517b2f3c158a5b7bd1821.jpg

hzlondon0419e.thumb.jpg.8d64364c8dab92aa41e4a516ca817dd7.jpg

hzsherwin0419.thumb.jpg.b372c60fde5ae410caa8f895079acb7b.jpg

watch the video at the most top for the attack.

dunno who this sherwin but good job

thou not exactly sure how this live stream works

this dude seem to just stream his random walking around for a full 7 hours :relief:

so many things i noticed in the video...

in the same live stream just above this (full clip), skip to 6:59:00 of the video, there seem to be some kind of domestic abuse happening to the streamer

or rather mental abuse by his mum becus she watched his live stream, saw tat he tried to help the singaporean n didnt like it tat he was risking his life

also notice something a bit off bout the singaporean tat was attacked

notice the head twitch which he ddid many times? 

is tat some sort of anxiety twitch? 

hope he is feeling better poor guy

how can a man cycling be attacked in london just liddat? 

with so many ppl around

something is wrong in amdk countries

Edited by StreetFight3r
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Angry 1
  • Shocked 2

Turbocharged

The time is almost midnight? Based on the police being notified at 12.49am?

Usually in amdk countries I wouldn't want to be out in their streets alone late at night. Only in winter when it's too cold for people to be hanging around outside, maybe a little safer!

• Praise 5

An American decided to write a book about famous churches around the world. 

So, he bought a plane ticket and took a trip to Orlando, thinking that he would start by working his way across the USA from North to South.

On his first day, he was inside a church taking photographs when he noticed a golden telephone mounted on the wall with a sign that read.
'$10,000 per call'.  

The American, being intrigued, asked a priest who was strolling by what the telephone was used for. 

The priest replied.
"That is a direct line to Heaven and for $10,000 you can talk to God". 

The American thanked the priest and went along his way. 

Next stop was in Atlanta.
There, in a very large cathedral, he saw another golden telephone, with the same sign under it.

He wondered if this was the same kind of telephone he saw in Orlando and he asked a nearby nun what its purpose was.  

She told him.
"That is a direct line to Heaven and for $10,000 you can talk to God". 

"OK, thank you,"
said the American.  

He then travelled all across America, then onto Europe, England, Japan, and New Zealand. 

In every church he saw an identical golden telephone with the same.
'$10,000 per call'
sign under it.  

The American decided to travel to Singapore, to see if Singaporean had the same phone. 

He arrived at central area and went into the first church he found.
There was the golden telephone, but this time the sign under it read.
'40 Cents per call.' 

The American was surprised so he asked the priest about the sign.

"Father, I've travelled all over the world and I've seen this same golden telephone in many churches.
I'm told that it is a direct line to Heaven, but in all of them the price was $10,000 per call". 

"Why is it so cheap here?"

The priest smiled and answered.
"You're in Singapore now son......."

"THIS IS HEAVEN,"

"so it's a local call’.

😆😆😆😆

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 16

1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

Looks like another racist attack. Quite a few passersby and no one except the streamer went up to help. 

Dunno whether got anything to do with racism

cos he wanted to rob him of his bicycle

even when the streamer went to help the guy still wanted to take the bicycle

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Looks like another racist attack. Quite a few passersby and no one except the streamer went up to help. 

this is not a racist attack.... in the usual sense.

this is a "multi culturalism" attack.

4 hours ago, StreetFight3r said:

Dunno whether got anything to do with racism

cos he wanted to rob him of his bicycle

even when the streamer went to help the guy still wanted to take the bicycle

rob a bicycle need kill ppl meh,( if really want a bike, go steal 1 easier right, what for rob in the middle of the street)

the sg guy mention he almost got kill.

he is lucky this round

Edited by Beregond
  • Shocked 2