Sua ter peh yar (wild boar peeling coconut)

Fitvip

(edited)
7 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Where is photo of the ladies?

I was attracted by the boars' "scream" when they were fighting for their find beside the tent, and from the tent window, I could see the ladies sitting up inside, possibly awoken by the noise. However, they were not my target. I just wanted to capture the boars in action.

Edited by Fitvip
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

7 hours ago, BanCoe said:

TS must mention un identified  aliens not ladies ....... now the thread will be not Boaring 😜

Cannot le! Wait kena POFMA, how?:we-all-gonna-die:

6 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

This wild tiko thread is becoming a real  tiko thread soon.🤣🤣

Just because I mentioned ladies in the tent?!😋

6 hours ago, Jamesc said:

We could have been eating this!

Join me if you are interested! 

In fact this morning, I saw another three piglets scurrying away on sensing my foot steps, at another location. You can prepare a huge BBQ pit, and don't forget to 孝敬 your mil! 😋 High chance can make insurance claim!🤐

7 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Where is photo of the ladies?

I was attracted by the boars' "scream" when they fighting for their find beside the tent, and from the tent window, I could see the ladies sitting up inside, possibly awoken by the noise. However, they were not my target. I just wanted to capture the boars in action.

• Haha! 1

7 hours ago, 13177 said:

How come the wild boar charge at you? Thought you stand a distance from them?

Yes, I was a safe distance away (more than 1 metre la🤐) so much so that I could not take a better clip. I think they were more protective as they had just found the coconut after a long search. 

• Haha! 1

(edited)
6 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Sua ter peh yar (wild boar peeling coconut)

I thought it was a thread about my MIL.

:grin:

When you bring your mil to the BBQ, it can turn out to be about your mil! I promise that I will not challenge you!:XD:

Edited by Fitvip
  • Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Join me if you are interested! 

In fact this morning, I saw another three piglets scurrying away on sensing my foot steps, at another location. You can prepare a huge BBQ pit, and don't forget to 孝敬 your mil! 😋 High chance can make insurance claim!🤐

Baby piglet even more juicy and tender.

:D

image.png.698a0dfde78f5f9e3c60664a20b4982e.png

21 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Thanks ... [wave]

I will bring my home make spears (broom sticks) along...... [rifle]

We go together... [sly]

You look for 'ladies' in tent and I look for boars around BBQ pit ... [rolleyes]

Thanks and no thanks! I will carry on with my National Steps Challenge!  You can have both! Gau beng yu bo?:XD:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Baby piglet even more juicy and tender.

:D

image.png.698a0dfde78f5f9e3c60664a20b4982e.png

Yes. There are many around, from the vey huge to pigpets for you to choose, as long as you can please your mil!😂

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Albeniz said:

Today, I saw this thread and learned a 4 -character Hokkien proverb.

山豬剝椰

Are you Kokkien?😊

8 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

May I know why did you go to the park during wee hour to check whether there was lady in the tent 😅😅

I have answered similar type of question before and I think you could have missed it. 

It is my routine every morning. No off day! I used to be there starting either from 0530 hrs or before 0800 hrs. Since Covid-19, I realised that the park got very crowded during those "normal hours". I feel that it would be safer to keep away from the crowd and the air is cooler and fresher. So, I force myself to change the schedule, forgoing some sleep and start very early. You would be surprised to know that there are quite many regulars at this wee hours...

• Praise 1

32 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Yes, I was a safe distance away (more than 1 metre la🤐) so much so that I could not take a better clip. I think they were more protective as they had just found the coconut after a long search. 

Those piglets thought you are there to fight the coconut with them?! Lol.

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

Thread page 2 liao still no see the "ladies in tent" picture?! [laugh]

If TS took a ladies in tent picture, tomorrow we will see TS picture in ST 😂

• Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

I have answered similar type of question before and I think you could have missed it. 

It is my routine every morning. No off day! I used to be there starting either from 0530 hrs or before 0800 hrs. Since Covid-19, I realised that the park got very crowded during those "normal hours". I feel that it would be safer to keep away from the crowd and the air is cooler and fresher. So, I force myself to change the schedule, forgoing some sleep and start very early. You would be surprised to know that there are quite many regulars at this wee hours...

Maybe those people who are out at this wee hours have sleep problem, so they might as well get up to go for early exercise?! Lol.

25 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Let me guess, You are a safe distancing ambassador on your tour of duty . . . . . . ( No day off, change schedule . . . i know friends who are ambassador does report at such hours apart from ambassador, some are ' Field Observer ' :ph34r: and they don't have a dress code, can be very discreet not to arouse the public on the type of work they do. I know becoz i help them apply for it.

36 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

err... i dont believe you. :XD:

So please share photos/videos of the ladies in the tent. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5