7 ministries get new ministers in major Cabinet reshuffle

Daniu82

1 minute ago, Wind30 said:

what did all these 9month ministers did???

crazy waste of time and money, these ministers are not cheap...

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement

5 hours ago, Daniu82 said:

Lawrence Wong is the new FM. 

Not "is"........should be..........will be........or maybe...😅

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 2

37 minutes ago, Didu said:

Maybe Iswaran scrap ERP 2.0? Wouldn't that be good?   :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Not maybe, the ONE who implemented it cannot say no good,  now they need a new face to say no good.😀

• Haha! 1

38 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

After 10 months as transport minister, the bubble still haven’t achieve yet.

4 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Meaning CCS won't be the next PM ? We are safe ? But does it mean they have a plan again ? 😅

Actually in my view, CCS is the product of the system, he isn't born like that having read his background. If you observe,  most if not all the army generals from this process are like that. The root cause is the system that mould them this way. How many generals were either in the cabinet or senior civil servant? Police force seem to groom better leader.

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Why 30000? Haha..

Must be in LHL’s favour leh.

Ya u see no matter how they reshuffle, the king will always stays as the king. This game of throne is a not fair game.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Ya u see no matter how they reshuffle, the king will always stays as the king. This game of throne is a not fair game.

The one that should be shuffle out is him.

Else they will always be the puppets.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

15 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Actually in my view, CCS is the product of the system, he isn't born like that having read his background. If you observe,  most if not all the army generals from this process are like that. The root cause is the system that mould them this way. How many generals were either in the cabinet or senior civil servant? Police force seem to groom better leader.

fact is in the army, they are facing the soldiers, whether they are good or no good, it is not up to the troops to judge them, so they can get promo all the way as long as they know the right people and can navigate within the arm forces environment.

But for police, they are facing the public, if they screw up, they will be  facing intense criticism from the public, so they have to be on the toe all the time, and in directly , make them a better leaders than those from the army. but i dont know if people who are from the police force are better. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Nolicense said:

im really pissed by such regulations im not even going to ask which school. what if my left sock got a hole in the toe? i will switch to the right side so the hole wont affect my right toe.

if i cant even do that the toe will rub inside the shoe and give me blister... 

hmm maybe i should rotate the sock 180 so that the ankle part is facing up when i put it on.. lol

Wah! Open pod CAI for the toes...sure fail (school) inspection for illegal mod 😁

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Iswaran become transport minister. [knife]

LHL must have told him ‘eh bro, you idle enuff already ah’...

Siao liao...that fellow brought F1 to our public road...is he gonna turn our public train run on race track as well? 😅 

• Haha! 1

20 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

fact is in the army, they are facing the soldiers, whether they are good or no good, it is not up to the troops to judge them, so they can get promo all the way as long as they know the right people and can navigate within the arm forces environment.

But for police, they are facing the public, if they screw up, they will be  facing intense criticism from the public, so they have to be on the toe all the time, and in directly , make them a better leaders than those from the army. but i dont know if people who are from the police force are better. 

That is also my experience with people coming out to the private sector from these 2 uniform groups. It reflects a very big flaw in the army system. Totally in the lost world.

• Praise 2

41 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

The one that should be shuffle out is him.

Else they will always be the puppets.

If u live in AMK pls do me a favour and vote him out leh. Owe you one.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
46 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Siao liao...that fellow brought F1 to our public road...is he gonna turn our public train run on race track as well? 😅 

Yes he will, but only race at night.   😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2