A 7-year-old Taiwanese Boy In Coma After Being Thrown 20 Times In Judo Class

Ender

10 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Really? I thought our latest TFR figure is hard to beat, in the wrong sense.

"Smash facade of judo school" sounds like something out of bruce lee movie [laugh]

Ya the public is upset. Not only did they damage the facade, they also throw rotten eggs and incense papers into the school.161932750440183_P12168976.thumb.jpg.6fe87c6e16965fc8843ea3b17496b26c.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Ccb this judo sinsei. 

Hear the screams i heart pain liao.

Just to share last wkend I also thought I could have lost my kid liao. Hes 7 as well. He fell in toilet. Hit head. No bleedig but put a brave front. But mins gone he cried. Pain pain. So got him into car and rushed to hospital. Worried mah.

In car. He cried out more. Cb. The sound just like in the vid. Cb. Hear liao really heart pain. I drove like an insane man and finally got to hospital.

Luckily, after a few hrs. Found nothing wrong. Sibei heng. He vomitted twice in hospital. And after a while back to normal.

But seriously u hear screams like that from a kid. As a parent, you feel. Really feel.

I hope the boy recovers. And recover well.

• Praise 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

The dads here are of the generation where this song strikes a chord - pick on someone your own size!

Haven't heard this song for a long long time already... 😅

An angry song.... 

Think anyone with kids will feel the anger of what the judo school did. 

Edited by Atonchia
  • Praise 1

First of all, all parents must know if the coaches for all type of activities are really certified. 

I personally knew of a case of a swimming coach whom almost drown a kid for his "devil" style of teaching. Apparently the coach is not certified and is from those agents handled deal. 

Turbocharged
On 4/27/2021 at 7:47 PM, Spurman said:

Ccb this judo sinsei. 

Hear the screams i heart pain liao.

Just to share last wkend I also thought I could have lost my kid liao. Hes 7 as well. He fell in toilet. Hit head. No bleedig but put a brave front. But mins gone he cried. Pain pain. So got him into car and rushed to hospital. Worried mah.

In car. He cried out more. Cb. The sound just like in the vid. Cb. Hear liao really heart pain. I drove like an insane man and finally got to hospital.

Luckily, after a few hrs. Found nothing wrong. Sibei heng. He vomitted twice in hospital. And after a while back to normal.

But seriously u hear screams like that from a kid. As a parent, you feel. Really feel.

I hope the boy recovers. And recover well.

happen to me as well... kid fall, hit head, rush hospital, scan nothing wrong, go home... seems to be part of growing up

• Praise 2

Supercharged
2 hours ago, Wind30 said:

happen to me as well... kid fall, hit head, rush hospital, scan nothing wrong, go home... seems to be part of growing up

Yeah bro.

Maybe too kan cheong spider also. Hehe.

But hearing that cries from that vid damn surreal.

On 4/27/2021 at 11:00 AM, Tianmo said:

Total 27 times,  the coach threw him 7 times,  the rest were threw by the seniors... 

Read before attempt to correct. 

Not that those wearing the flag has any good sense.

Seen idiots before. Cough cough.

Ya. Agree that sensei selection is important. Even for my school, i would not let children near some favoured practitioners. 

Guess should early childhood some of these professionals.

Perhaps this coach has TBI from banging onto the floor? Not that is any defence....

• Praise 1

32 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

coach plus the seniors?

I reckon the coach is more culpable as he was the one instructing.

• Praise 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Kopites said:

So the charge change to murder now?

Hopefully this time round, the judge will have more guts to sentence him appropriately. 

Edited by Silver_blade
  • Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Bacteria83 said:

The family must be devastated, Hope they can heal up and dont live with guilt. RIP to the little boy

Not easy and I very much doubt they can close this chapter. Haiz....

↡ Advertisement