India's Covid 19 situation

Ct3833

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

(edited)
15 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

and that simi India sexpert said India will overtake PRC in 25 years but not in his lifetime? muahahahahaha

i think India still digging cow dung in 25 years time ... 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

and that simi India sexpert said India will overtake PRC in 25 years but not in his lifetime? muahahahahaha

but pappy believed in the story979794360_tenor(41).gif.33ac8a872537a9a72ff9047a8b1bdeb4.gif

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Twincharged
5 hours ago, Voodooman said:

Ok .. I noob.. got triple variants Liao? So has it arrived in SG and our Pfizer v1.0 can immune us or must have a booster shot to patch like IT anti virus?

• Haha! 1

Saw on paper a few days back.

The first case of indian variant  detected in thai.

Slowly but surely the indian variant will spread throughout the world. 

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
(edited)
2 hours ago, Wt_know said:

You look at the current state of affairs.

with the lockdown, did Singaporean finally improve ourselves to be able to be hired.

the figure speaks for itself that we Singaporean also evolved and have been hired if the opportunity exists.

India has come so far with all the recent echoing of their qualifications and the jobs that are going to them . Is it not the one thing that they have that is getting them hired.. especially in the white collar job level vs what we are educated in and fall far behind?.

looking at the India education systems, maybe we should abondon our o levels and adopt the Indian education system to make us on par with what the industry needs is what I am saying or at least what I have observed. And for the next leap forward for the next generation, we finally have a education minister that can see the bigger picture on behalf of us. Just like the mask “avenger”  ..🙏👀

InDia is really, for lack of a better word , a statement of what they can achieve.

and may I dare say, they were even creating a better song for the nation and we sort of plagiarism their song ? Just that we copyrights it before them. 

India have a economic miracle in the making and the intellectual and EQ to take them to the next leap , which we have fallen behind and become a nation of grab food delivery gig industry and future generations of health care professionals for new area of growth.

By looking inward, it’s clear that sg needs more white collar worker . 

else if we don’t improve, the next WSG alternative career may be more of cleaners and even take up course to be maids .

😂

you look at the many services that we need today. Be it HR or finiace. India is the world dominated player. The real threat is when they start to improve the quality and enablement of the services rendered, then we will not be able to be ralevent any more

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged
29 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

You look at the current state of affairs.

with the lockdown, did Singaporean finally improve ourselves to be able to be hired.

the figure speaks for itself that we Singaporean also evolved and have been hired if the opportunity exists.

India has come so far with all the recent echoing of their qualifications and the jobs that are going to them . Is it not the one thing that they have that is getting them hired.. especially in the white collar job level vs what we are educated in and fall far behind?.

looking at the India education systems, maybe we should abondon our o levels and adopt the Indian education system to make us on par with what the industry needs is what I am saying or at least what I have observed.

InDia is really, for lack of a better word , a statement of what they can achieve.

and may I dare say, they were even creating a better song for the nation and we sort of plagiarism their song ? Just that we copyrights it before them. 

India have a economic miracle in the making and the intellectual and EQ to take them to the next leap , which we have fallen behind and become a nation of grab food delivery gig industry and future generations of health care professionals for new area of growth.

By looking inward, it’s clear that sg needs more white collar worker . 

else if we don’t improve, the next WSG alternative career may be more of cleaners and even take up course to be maids .

😂

you look at the many services that we need today. Be it HR or finiace. India is the world dominated player. The real threat is when they start to improve the quality and enablement of the services rendered, then we will not be able to be ralevent any more

India with a population of over 1.3 b definitely will find talents. Same goes to other big nations. What is holding them back is their long history. I don't see that change coming until now and I sincerely hope I am wrong for the better of them. If they can stop emulating the west, they will stand a better chance. Status quo, this is what you get. 

• Praise 1

Twincharged
25 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

India with a population of over 1.3 b definitely will find talents. Same goes to other big nations. What is holding them back is their long history. I don't see that change coming until now and I sincerely hope I am wrong for the better of them. If they can stop emulating the west, they will stand a better chance. Status quo, this is what you get. 

There is a quantum leap in terms of what infrastructure they have vs what they have now become.

Singapore has fallen far behind. 

Only attraction of investment is still the great tax break. Else there is not much compelling reason to be vested.

Turbocharged
35 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

depends on what type of talents.... 

both China and India add together also can't assemble a world class football team leh 😅

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
48 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

after reading the above i still dont understand your point about long history holding them back.

for me i would say that as a bottom 30% of the population, i need to have access to clean water, basic housing, and living wage in order to say the country has a chance to progress. good foundations in order for the people to progress and not be trapped in poverty cycle.

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Ok .. I noob.. got triple variants Liao? So has it arrived in SG and our Pfizer v1.0 can immune us or must have a booster shot to patch like IT anti virus?

Get your vaccine ASAP, the preliminary statistics so far is it will help to reduce severe symptoms and likely prevent a visit to ICU for all these variants after 2 doses. 

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01222-5

The researchers compared SARS-CoV-2 infection rates in vaccinated people with those in unvaccinated controls. People who received two vaccine doses were about 90% less likely to develop an infection caused by B.1.1.7, echoing findings from Israel, the United Kingdom and elsewhere. The researchers identified around 1,500 ‘breakthrough’ infections caused by the B.1.351 variant in vaccinated individuals, but only 179 of these occurred more than 2 weeks after the second dose. There were hardly any severe cases of COVID-19 caused by either B.1.1.7 or B.1.351 among fully vaccinated individuals.

“Even though there were breakthrough infections, they didn’t lead to hospitalization and death, except very, very rarely,” says Abu-Raddad. Two people died of COVID-19 caused by B.1.351 after receiving their second vaccine dose, but it is very likely that they were infected before the protective effects of the booster shot began. “If, a year ago, I told somebody we would have 75% effectiveness against the worst variants we had, they would consider this extremely good news,” Abu-Raddad adds.

• Praise 3

Hypersonic
15 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Get your vaccine ASAP, the preliminary statistics so far is it will help to reduce severe symptoms and likely prevent a visit to ICU for all these variants after 2 doses. 

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01222-5

The researchers compared SARS-CoV-2 infection rates in vaccinated people with those in unvaccinated controls. People who received two vaccine doses were about 90% less likely to develop an infection caused by B.1.1.7, echoing findings from Israel, the United Kingdom and elsewhere. The researchers identified around 1,500 ‘breakthrough’ infections caused by the B.1.351 variant in vaccinated individuals, but only 179 of these occurred more than 2 weeks after the second dose. There were hardly any severe cases of COVID-19 caused by either B.1.1.7 or B.1.351 among fully vaccinated individuals.

“Even though there were breakthrough infections, they didn’t lead to hospitalization and death, except very, very rarely,” says Abu-Raddad. Two people died of COVID-19 caused by B.1.351 after receiving their second vaccine dose, but it is very likely that they were infected before the protective effects of the booster shot began. “If, a year ago, I told somebody we would have 75% effectiveness against the worst variants we had, they would consider this extremely good news,” Abu-Raddad adds.

Have you taken bro?

• Haha! 1

Supersonic

India Covid: Dozens of bodies wash up on banks of Ganges river

The bodies of at least 40 people have washed up on the banks of the Ganges river in northern India, officials say.

The discovery, near the border between the states of Bihar and Uttar Pradesh, was confirmed to the BBC on Monday.

It is not clear how the bodies came to be there, but local media reports suggest they may be Covid-19 victims.

Some media reports say as many as 100 bodies have been found, and that their condition suggests they may have been in the river for several days.

"There is a possibility that these bodies have come out of Uttar Pradesh," a local official, Ashok Kumar, told the BBC after questioning local residents.

He said the remains would be buried or cremated.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-57061452

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Kb27 said:

India Covid: Dozens of bodies wash up on banks of Ganges river

The bodies of at least 40 people have washed up on the banks of the Ganges river in northern India, officials say.

The discovery, near the border between the states of Bihar and Uttar Pradesh, was confirmed to the BBC on Monday.

It is not clear how the bodies came to be there, but local media reports suggest they may be Covid-19 victims.

Some media reports say as many as 100 bodies have been found, and that their condition suggests they may have been in the river for several days.

"There is a possibility that these bodies have come out of Uttar Pradesh," a local official, Ashok Kumar, told the BBC after questioning local residents.

He said the remains would be buried or cremated.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-57061452

I think at this point in time, our prayers are with India..

and the recent news is hard to believe if it’s true . 

I tend to feel it’s all fake news.

↡ Advertisement