Experts predict that a Punggol resale flat could fetch S$1 million flat within the next year or so

noobcarbuyer

5 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

agree, sell high and then buy also high...so dun be so happy. unless got a few to sell and no need to buy anymore...[laugh]

song bo....make citizen feel rich...i am a millionhair....sorry..millionaire....my hdb cost 1 mil...

and when you think you sell you get 1 mil and the condo next to yr development used to cost 700k is now 2.5 mil....do you still feel song bo...[laugh]

Bo song. 😂

↡ Advertisement

13 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

People say buy flat for 1 mil means location is good, but in what way Punggol's location is good? Dirty air and ulu location with only KPE expressway. If not cheap, who will ever consider moving there? HDB really lost its purpose. 

Punggol dirty air and ulu location? But many people stay in punggol le. I have one friend also just moved to punggol recently lo. Like half of sg people stay in punggol.

Queentown.

Expert agent to seller: if punggol can sell 1milion surely here can sell for 1.5 million.

----------------------------

Punggol.

Expert agent to buyer. If queenstown selling at 1.5 million surely an offer of 1million will get you punggol unit.

Conclusion. If resales price low or stagnant than expert agents going to eat "wind"?👏

Edited by Kopites
  • Haha! 4

salesman talk....of course ler...

like that, tampines can get 1.3 mil surely if punggol can get 1 mil and Queenstown is 1.5 mil..[laugh]

and pasir ris is 1.2 mil....wahh song...[laugh]

Edited by Spidey10
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

(edited)

@Spidey10 

salesman talk....of course ler...

like that, tampines can get 1.3 mil surely if punggol can get 1 mil and Queenstown is 1.5 mil..

and pasir ris is 1.2 mil....wahh song...

and Ad infinitum...
End up the only ones to benefit are the agents!

Edited by noobcarbuyer
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

21 minutes ago, 13177 said:

The intention of hdb giving an afforable hdb to people still valid, but only apply to people who buy their first hand bto flat through bto exercise la. For people wanting to buy resale flat, now no longer afforable liao.

a average 5 room bto is about 500k.

say a young couple want 3 kids, between them only need to take care of 1 old parents.

if the wife stay home to take care of the 4. 

the husband need to make how to cover,....

15 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

104087bfeaac03f130418ab664fb7559.gif

Didn't know Pasir Gudang actually value add to the selling price :grin:

Wow thank goodness I didn't follow through on the purchase of Luxus Hills in Seletar. It's also right next to PASIR GUDUNG!

This is bad news for the entire north east. Must be a recent development or else the government would do something about it!

Strangely my friends living in Serangoon Gardens have not mentioned this to me before. 

5 minutes ago, Beregond said:

say a young couple want 3 kids, between them only need to take care of 1 old parents.

Like that cannot buy $500k bto liao. Lol. I think there are still many bto/hdb cheaper than $500k la.

9 minutes ago, Beregond said:

the only thing i know from your scenario is that the husband cannot be out of job!!..:TT_TT:

• Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

the only thing i know from your scenario is that the husband cannot be out of job!!..:TT_TT:

Many here are retirees.

• Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

Actually many people now cannot be out of job, cause most people have very high expenses and debts.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Like that cannot buy $500k bto liao. Lol. I think there are still many bto/hdb cheaper than $500k la.

400+k start for 5 room.

If we want to increase population  on our own. The most ideal is 3 kids per couple. 2 kids only maintain  the numbers. Normally between 2 parents comfirm got 1 or 2 parents to take care of.

Any thing less then a 5 room will  be very squeeze. Not say cannot.  If the wife go work. They will need a helper.

All this  dun include owning a car...

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

I am just guessing only but I think Punggol area appeals to a certain age group between 25 to 35. 

The average age in this forum should be at least 45 if not more. So maybe that is why most of us here cannot understand the appeal of Punggol. Maybe those few who live there can educate us on the charms of Punggol?

I am personally not a fan as it is far from city (if you drive and also far if you don't live near the NE line stations). And the flats there seem pretty packed near to each other. But I see the charms of the large expanse of empty land near Conney island, though I find the sea view there pretty unappetizing.

• Praise 2

Supercharged
44 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Punggol dirty air and ulu location? But many people stay in punggol le. I have one friend also just moved to punggol recently lo. Like half of sg people stay in punggol.

They happy then ok lor. I don't want to stay so ulu place and also becoming a human air purifier there. 

• Haha! 1

27 minutes ago, Beregond said:

400+k start for 5 room.

If we want to increase population  on our own. The most ideal is 3 kids per couple. 2 kids only maintain  the numbers. Normally between 2 parents comfirm got 1 or 2 parents to take care of.

Any thing less then a 5 room will  be very squeeze. Not say cannot.  If the wife go work. They will need a helper.

All this  dun include owning a car...

Looks like it means many people now have quite a high earning power, cause many people have 2-3 kids, parents to take care, a helper and a 400k+ to $1m+ housing to pay. All this havent include owning a car. Lol. No wonder hdb now can fetch $1m. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

21 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

They happy then ok lor. I don't want to stay so ulu place and also becoming a human air purifier there. 

Dont say about the air quality in punggol first. For location wise i already dont like, cause punggol is far to many places even by driving. And cars traffic and human traffic is quite high in punggol.

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Mostly young family lah, attracted to the so-called waterway (minus the yatches)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1