Experts predict that a Punggol resale flat could fetch S$1 million flat within the next year or so

noobcarbuyer

2 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Poor me😪

come join me in CCK and LCK

cheap cheap …. lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

54 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

the waterway doesnt have a lot of mozzies. I seldom get bitten there. But near the coney island side yes.

i scared dragonfly.. last time i sleep got some thing land on my nose. i slap it.. then realise it was a big insect when i rub my fingers... i turn on the light and it was a ball of dragonfly.. yikes..

• Haha! 2

25 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

The air quality there not as bad as you mentioned lah. 

The school incident is likely within its surrounding compound.... 

If its due to chemical from Pasir Gudang, then hundred of thousands people from Punggol and Seng Kang would have complain.

Well, I was in the dark about all this Pasir Gudung business until I read what the other forummers shared yesterday. 

I think I would believe empirical evidence and newspaper reports.

Hearing about the 70 over kids at the Sengkang school who had eye irritation for the whole day makes me concerned. 

Thank goodness I decided against staying in Seletar Hills. 

Better be safe than sorry and not stay in the entire North East region. 

Seems the pollution can be smelt at Serangoon gardens (as what my friend who stays there told me). So I would think the entire North East (Sengkang, Seletar, Serangoon, Punggol & Hougang) are quite polluted from all the industries in Pasir Gudung. 

Then again those staying in the North East needn't worry as property there seems to be doing very well! 👍

Good for those who bought their HDB and condos early on and are now making a killing! 

14 minutes ago, Uluwatu06 said:

Yeah u r right. 

Actually the official interior square area is 111 sqm. 

It's nice, but maintaining high ceiling is really not an easy task. Plus the staircase...... a bit inconvenient.

maintaining high ceiling? how do you maintain it? need to sweep?

1 minute ago, Nolicense said:

maintaining high ceiling? how do you maintain it? need to sweep?

Once i had a spiderweb at a high level at the edge and had to join few bamboo poles together to get rid of it. 

The windows at the top are very, very difficult to clean and i only wiped once when i lived there for 4+ years. 

The ledge just behind those windows i mentioned above collect dust like nobody's business too. Luckily it is not visible when viewed from floor level. But not healthy la considering the dust will circulate internally.  

3 minutes ago, noobcarbuyer said:

Well, I was in the dark about all this Pasir Gudung business until I read what the other forummers shared yesterday. 

I think I would believe empirical evidence and newspaper reports.

Hearing about the 70 over kids at the Sengkang school who had eye irritation for the whole day makes me concerned. 

Thank goodness I decided against staying in Seletar Hills. 

Better be safe than sorry and not stay in the entire North East region. 

Seems the pollution can be smelt at Serangoon gardens (as what my friend who stays there told me). So I would think the entire North East (Sengkang, Seletar, Serangoon, Punggol & Hougang) are quite polluted from all the industries in Pasir Gudung. 

Then again those staying in the North East needn't worry as property there seems to be doing very well! 👍

Good for those who bought their HDB and condos early on and are now making a killing! 

not only NE.. if PG really give a good fart.. it can even reach clementi.

anyway just to OT a bit.

if NE has PG. then EC/Bedok has Changi. the exhaust from planes may not be that smelly but its still exhaust.

CBD has the anchorage. many ships.

Jurong has JI and heavy Ind.

really only the periphery of botanical gardens and bounded by BKE to Dunearn may not have so much bad air.

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Uluwatu06 said:

Once i had a spiderweb at a high level at the edge and had to join few bamboo poles together to get rid of it. 

The windows at the top are very, very difficult to clean and i only wiped once when i lived there for 4+ years. 

The ledge just behind those windows i mentioned above collect dust like nobody's business too. Luckily it is not visible when viewed from floor level. But not healthy la considering the dust will circulate internally.  

you too clean.. lol

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

not only NE.. if PG really give a good fart.. it can even reach clementi.

anyway just to OT a bit.

if NE has PG. then EC/Bedok has Changi. the exhaust from planes may not be that smelly but its still exhaust.

CBD has the anchorage. many ships.

Jurong has JI and heavy Ind.

really only the periphery of botanical gardens and bounded by BKE to Dunearn may not have so much bad air.

Yes, I do know the Loyang / Flora road area next to Changi Airport will be exposed to the airplane exhaust from planes landing or taking off. 

And yes, the cargo ship anchorages off Marine Parade / CBD has the issues of ships  burning marine fuel oil while idling.

Namly avenue and Oxley is the best lah. 

I will set up a business selling air bottled directly from the Namly and Oxley areas. Called "NamOx Air - Good enough for a PM. Good enough for you". 

Edited by noobcarbuyer
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

yes it is bit tedious cos of the density and the number of traffic lights. but lol every plot of land fully utilised.

eventually all of SG will become liddat lah.

that's why must try to select a place where chances of this happening is lower.

Turbocharged
20 minutes ago, Uluwatu06 said:

Light bulb replacement or clean ceiling fan need to call contractor? 

• Haha! 1

37 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

Light bulb replacement or clean ceiling fan need to call contractor? 

I had a chandelier with 8 bulbs which extend to a low level from the ceiling. Luckily to replace the light bulbs, i only have to use my own ladder. 

I used standing fans only for my LRm. No AC in my LRm too. 

• Praise 1

Jamesc a very well known used car expert predicts that in line with rising home prices

used cars will also rise very quickly this year and next.

Baring any changes to COE supply and rules on taking loans to buy cars

Jamesc analytics and research team has forecasted a steep rise in car prices.

He says buy now before the price goes even higher and becomes unaffordable.

:D 

• Haha! 1

Every stock broking house analytics and research team also forecast a rise in stock prices.

:D

↡ Advertisement