COE Bidding – May 2021

Carbon82

3rd Gear

My guess is Cat. B continue to up more than $3K, but Cat. A will up less than $3K.

The quota drop is more significant in Cat. B. than Cat. A.

↡ Advertisement

4 hours ago, JQ01 said:

My guess is Cat. B continue to up more than $3K, but Cat. A will up less than $3K.

The quota drop is more significant in Cat. B. than Cat. A.

$5k movement to around $66k for CAT B?

3rd Gear
17 hours ago, D3badge said:

$5k movement to around $66k for CAT B?

Its just guess for fun. But I think around there 3-5K range

1 hour ago, wlalala said:

today bidding should be quite exciting

If touch 70k, then we know the power of AD that are the major player by market share !!!! 😱😅😂

6th Gear
17 minutes ago, D3badge said:

If touch 70k, then we know the power of AD that are the major player by market share !!!! 😱😅😂

Do you mean that if COE goes up, it is because of ADs as they are the major players?

Is it possible to single out a particular AD during a bidding exercise?

1 minute ago, Lotr said:

Do you mean that if COE goes up, it is because of ADs as they are the major players?

Is it possible to single out a particular AD during a bidding exercise?

Hahah because 2 weeks ago BM CEO jasmine say COE will touch 70k soon like maybe end of May 2021?

as they have alot of back log, Plus their current promotion offer for Lexus now is GUARANTEED car delivery BY END May!!!! And they offer COE rebate dollar for dollars! Mean CAT B COE drop to 58k they refund you 3k!  This show their confidence by not building buffer! I got my COE in Feb 2021 their offer for rebate then was 3k below previous CAT B level!

so if this round CAT B COE even they dun touch 70k, they increase by 5k to 66k you know the major players are the markets makers to a certain degree !!

6th Gear
1 hour ago, D3badge said:

Hahah because 2 weeks ago BM CEO jasmine say COE will touch 70k soon like maybe end of May 2021?

as they have alot of back log, Plus their current promotion offer for Lexus now is GUARANTEED car delivery BY END May!!!! And they offer COE rebate dollar for dollars! Mean CAT B COE drop to 58k they refund you 3k!  This show their confidence by not building buffer! I got my COE in Feb 2021 their offer for rebate then was 3k below previous CAT B level!

so if this round CAT B COE even they dun touch 70k, they increase by 5k to 66k you know the major players are the markets makers to a certain degree !!

I see. I read about what Jasmmine said.  Didn't know about the guaranteed delivery deal though.

Well Toyota is certainly a big player owing to their popularity and will remain so as long as they can continue to collect more orders.

Hmmm since Cat E COE is transferable, wonder if there’s any layman buying it to sell in future?

For example, if one had bought Cat E COE at $47k, they only need to pay the $10k deposit. Then now, they can sell it for $60+k, which gives them a $10+k profit. Given the investment is only $10k, the returns is 100+% in 2 months.

Hmmm, are there any LTA rules that I’m not aware of that prevents such COE speculations and tradings?

Hypersonic
(edited)

Its me I bidding very high for my customers.

Please don;t say I spoil market.

If I don't get the COE I don't get the sale

and I desperate for sales.

My air stewardess customers all show me their small tips only.

Peanut size and not the $600,000 peanuts.

:D

Edited by Jamesc

20 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Its me I bidding very high for my customers.

Please don;t say I spoil market.

If I don't get the COE I don't get the sale

and I desperate for sales.

My air stewardess customers all show me their small tips only.

Peanut size and not the $600,000 peanuts.

Bid high high please hahah 

a same car same registration date April 2019 as my wife’s car selling $2k below what we paid in 2019! COE continue Chiong soon can sell her car above her cost hahah

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
Just now, D3badge said:

Bid high high please hahah 

a same car same registration date April 2019 as my wife’s car selling $2k below what we paid in 2019! COE continue Chiong soon can sell her car above her cost hahah

Haha I will do my best for you.