COE Bidding – May 2021

Carbon82

Now last round 1515hrs cross 50k Liao 😂

today this thread quiet , the bidding also quite chill hahaha 

Hypersonic
9 minutes ago, D3badge said:

Bid high high please hahah 

a same car same registration date April 2019 as my wife’s car selling $2k below what we paid in 2019! COE continue Chiong soon can sell her car above her cost hahah

Wah you bought your wife new car in 2019 and want to change again in 2021?

Did you know jamesc good quality used cars are looking for big spenders like you to sell cars?

My wife always complain I only give her lau pok chia. I tell her she is very lucky how many husbands got 20 to 30 cars for her to choose from as long as no one books the car?

You buy a new car from me and I will give you $2k more than the price now.

:D 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Myth debunk!! AD dun control COE, no need to make individual do the bidding AD and dealers can continue to do for the convenience of the customers 😆

Turbocharged
48 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Its me I bidding very high for my customers.

Please don;t say I spoil market.

If I don't get the COE I don't get the sale

and I desperate for sales.

My air stewardess customers all show me their small tips only.

Peanut size and not the $600,000 peanuts.

Can I play with their chestnuts?

• Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Wah you bought your wife new car in 2019 and want to change again in 2021?

Did you know jamesc good quality used cars are looking for big spenders like you to sell cars?

My wife always complain I only give her lau pok chia. I tell her she is very lucky how many husbands got 20 to 30 cars for her to choose from as long as no one books the car?

You buy a new car from me and I will give you $2k more than the price now.

Not want to change a 2 years old car lah, but if price is good, ironic can make money why not sell and look see look see? 
she can use my car to ferry my kids I use BMW lor 😁

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
12 minutes ago, D3badge said:

Not want to change a 2 years old car lah, but if price is good, ironic can make money why not sell and look see look see? 
she can use my car to ferry my kids I use BMW lor 😁

I went carlite for one day and it was terrible.

There is always an idiot that stand at the entrance door and refuse to move in so hard even get on the bus.

Then there is the idiot that stand in the middle of the bus and refuse to move to the back.

And lastly there is always an idiot at the back door. I thot he stand there because he wanted to get off. The stop came and went and then next few stops he still don't get off.

Finally my stop I had to squeeze past him to come down the bus.

I don't mind if all these people were nice smelling young ladies but they were the opposite.

Don't get me started about all the buses that I can take coming at the same time after I had to wait 30 minutes. 

• Haha! 6

Hypersonic
9 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

the weak opening showed that the demand for Cat A is weak. All the fools anticipated the increased in COE already rushed in the last few rounds, thanks to all the SE telling them "COE will go higher and higher, time to buy now!".  All the dealers bidding was just watching until last moment realized that this round will be lower and rushed in. Cat A will go down slope all way?

We dealers have a very clever plan.

If COE only goes up then people see COE so high won't even come into out showroom except to eat the biscuits like @PhillipKee

So when COE goes up a few times and then comes down even if only a little bit suddenly all the people on the side lines will say now is the time!

And rush down this weekend to put deposit.

• Haha! 1

Looking at the current covid situation, i expect many people wont be going overseas this 2yrs. Couple with the reduction of coe...... i cant help but say this, MTL!

Buy now!

Lol

3 minutes ago, Ttl1976 said:

Looking at the current covid situation, i expect many people wont be going overseas this 2yrs. Couple with the reduction of coe...... i cant help but say this, MTL!

Buy now!

Lol

Again?

Turbocharged
28 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

If COE only goes up then people see COE so high won't even come into out showroom except to eat the biscuits like @PhillipKee

So when COE goes up a few times and then comes down even if only a little bit suddenly all the people on the side lines will say now is the time!

Aiyo! Cat A COE drops by only about 1600$, still ex. Do you all think it will drop further in next round??

31 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Sibei sart!

Coe up, can pyscho people buy.

Coe down, no need pyscho, people will come and buy.

Either way also can!!!

↡ Advertisement