Jump to content
Kopites

Bill Gates divorced

Recommended Posts

Twincharged

Bill gates divorced!

E0fXNyNUYAAWfXS.jpeg

↡ Advertisement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged (edited)

So it means Bill Gates Wealth 50% Gone.?

Edited by ER-3682
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
1 minute ago, ER-3682 said:

So it means Bill Gates Wealth 50% Gone.?

LOL still 60-65 billion lah after split. Anyway probably most pledged to Gates foundation. 

 

  • Praise 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
1 hour ago, Kopites said:

Bill gates divorced!

E0fXNyNUYAAWfXS.jpeg

It is the amount of money the wife would be getting that will interest people.

  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
5 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

It is the amount of money the wife would be getting that will interest people.

Foundation. I reckon not much left. 

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
10 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

It is the amount of money the wife would be getting that will interest people.

won't be as high compare to the Amazon's couple divorce

  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic
3 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Foundation. I reckon not much left. 

Definition of not much is relative. Haha anyway their kids will be rich still anyway. Good lah benefit the causes. 

Buffet will leave most of his wealth to philanthropy also. 

  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged

Amicable divorce.

Hahaha a term we are talking about locally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
16 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Amicable divorce.

Hahaha a term we are talking about locally.

Lol. First marriage for both of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

Nothing much will happen - they will be just like working fren frens ...... Here in Asia we frown , there is kinda common ..... all is well taken and Foundation runs as usual 

  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

Most of their assets are in Family Office.  The office will continue as it is now.

Nothing much changed.

  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged

Hope they will continue to do the good work they have been doing all these years.

  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

So it means Bill Gates Wealth 50% Gone.?

It doesn't really matter. He still got more than 95% of the population.

  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

Melinda will be cleaning out his Microsoft Orifice. BackOrifice also. 😁

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic (edited)

All levity aside, Bill and Melinda were the couple I always looked up to, when I thought about how a marriage could remain intact despite all the odds and despite massive wealth. 

Well.

I think the most sound decision the current young can make is not to get married. Cohabit if you want. But don't get into the legal quagmire of marriage.

 I stand by remarks I made fairly recently:

As more and more in developed countries abstain from marriage, and their fertility rates dry up (with or without marriage, regardless of choice), the developing world will keep flooding us with kids. Regardless of wedlock. And heedless of their ability to support those kids properly. 

The future of the world looks darker than ever, and COVID-19 is only the merest blip on the long term horizon. 

Oh well. Humanity has had a good run. Time to let some other sentient species have their time in the sun. Or the star(s) of their system. It's a big galaxy out there, and even bigger observable Universe. And an incomprehensibly, unfathomable total Universe (with an unknownable Multiverse). And a long time to our heat death. The future looks promising, even if ours doesn't. Drake equation, Drake away. 

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supercharged
27 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

All levity aside, Bill and Melinda were the couple I always looked up to, when I thought about how a marriage could remain intact despite all the odds and despite massive wealth. 

Well.

I think the most sound decision the current young can make is not to get married. Cohabit if you want. But don't get into the legal quagmire of marriage.

 I stand by remarks I made fairly recently:

As more and more in developed countries abstain from marriage, and their fertility rates dry up (with or without marriage, regardless of choice), the developing world will keep flooding us with kids. Regardless of wedlock. And heedless of their ability to support those kids properly. 

The future of the world looks darker than ever, and COVID-19 is only the merest blip on the long term horizon. 

Oh well. Humanity has had a good run. Time to let some other sentient species have their time in the sun. Or the star(s) of their system. It's a big galaxy out there, and even bigger observable Universe. And an incomprehensibly, unfathomable total Universe (with an unknownable Multiverse). And a long time to our heat death. The future looks promising, even if ours doesn't. Drake equation, Drake away. 

EDMW BBFAs will be happy to take your advice on singlehood as gold, and use it to justify why they are not getting hitched 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×