Bill Gates divorced

Kopites

Supersonic
(edited)
1 hour ago, Windwaver said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56975466

Working together at the Foundation had made their relationship better, she argued. "He's had to learn how to be an equal, and I've had to learn how to step up and be an equal," she wrote.

Apart from her work with the Foundation she founded Pivotal Ventures, an investment company focused on women and families, in 2015.

"The world is finally waking up to the fact that none of us can move forward when half of us are held back," she said at the time. "The data is clear: empowered women transform societies."

Β 

My guess is Melinda moved beyond Bill and is more than equal now, just read the last sentenceΒ :grin:

Our pm come to mind.

Edited by Kopites
↑ Advertisement

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Nolicense said:

bill is against lifting the patent for covid vaccine. he has got an agenda.

i dont know if this divorce has an under current.

$$$ not enough?Β 

tenor.gif

• Sad 1

Turbocharged
8 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

$$$ not enough?Β 

tenor.gif

makes no sense when he advocate vaccination in africa with his foundation. and then refuse to lift covid patent for emergency use.

i can only admit the conspiracy of the african vaccination starts to sound less ridiculous.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
8 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

All levity aside, Bill and Melinda were the couple I always looked up to, when I thought about how a marriage could remain intact despite all the odds and despite massive wealth.Β 

Well.

I think the most sound decision the current young can make is not to get married. Cohabit if you want. But don't get into the legal quagmire of marriage.

Β I stand by remarks I made fairly recently:

As more and more in developed countries abstain from marriage, and their fertility rates dry up (with or without marriage, regardless of choice), the developing world will keep flooding us with kids. Regardless of wedlock. And heedless of their ability to support those kids properly.Β 

The future of the world looks darker than ever, and COVID-19 is only the merest blip on the long term horizon.Β 

Oh well. Humanity has had a good run. Time to let some other sentient species have their time in the sun. Or the star(s) of their system. It's a big galaxy out there, and even bigger observable Universe. And an incomprehensibly, unfathomable total Universe (with an unknownable Multiverse). And a long time to our heat death. The future looks promising, even if ours doesn't. Drake equation, Drake away.Β 

Might be a cold death too. Imagine being squeezed together with you in a great crunch :D

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
17 minutes ago, Porker said:

Might be a cold death too. Imagine being squeezed together with you in a great crunch :D

It's called the Big Crunch, ya scientific doofus. πŸ˜‚

And as long as we don't have a Big Bang, you won't hear a Whimper out of me. 😁

Supersonic

Slight OT here but got a tiny related thread clinging onto this topic. Marriage.Β 

My cousin was telling me prior to me fetching him earlier today from Elias Mall that he witnessed a very fierce wife scolding her hubby at the top of her voice with many expletives infront of U-Star outlet. The grouse was that she was unable to find him anywhere inside the outlet. He defended himself by trying to show her he safe-entry twice but did not see her as well. Seems the scolding continued even till the lift lobby. πŸ˜” Why can't call to ask where are you? Phone only for data no calls allowed?Β 

Before this, he witnessed another woman scolding her hubby loudly that he should not have married her then if cannot get what she wanted to eat from dunno what stall. πŸ™„ Got own hands own legs cannot walk to buy isit? 🀭

Think Covid did them in.

Maybe WFH too long until the walls of the house not enough for either party to drive each other up so continue venting in the public spaces.Β 

Perhaps it's more common these days or just my cousin's unlucky day to witness 2 quarrellings within a short span of time.Β 

Anyways, 27 years is still a feat to stay married, by today's standards. Less of 'till death do us part' but till 'love died so we part.'Β 

Familiarity can breed contempt so dun take each other for granted ya.Β 

Pretty sure there are still many happily married couples still holding on to each other and their Gates to πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°oops, I mean ❀️.Β 

Yada-ing.Β 

Stay safe allΒ 

CheersΒ 

• Praise 3

Turbocharged
(edited)
7 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Slight OT here but got a tiny related thread clinging onto this topic. Marriage.Β 

My cousin was telling me prior to me fetching him earlier today from Elias Mall that he witnessed a very fierce wife scolding her hubby at the top of her voice with many expletives infront of U-Star outlet. The grouse was that she was unable to find him anywhere inside the outlet. He defended himself by trying to show her he safe-entry twice but did not see her as well. Seems the scolding continued even till the lift lobby. πŸ˜” Why can't call to ask where are you? Phone only for data no calls allowed?Β 

Before this, he witnessed another woman scolding her hubby loudly that he should not have married her then if cannot get what she wanted to eat from dunno what stall. πŸ™„ Got own hands own legs cannot walk to buy isit? 🀭

Think Covid did them in.

Maybe WFH too long until the walls of the house not enough for either party to drive each other up so continue venting in the public spaces.Β 

Perhaps it's more common these days or just my cousin's unlucky day to witness 2 quarrellings within a short span of time.Β 

Anyways, 27 years is still a feat to stay married, by today's standards. Less of 'till death do us part' but till 'love died so we part.'Β 

Familiarity can breed contempt so dun take each other for granted ya.Β 

Pretty sure there are still many happily married couples still holding on to each other and their Gates to πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°oops, I mean ❀️.Β 

Yada-ing.Β 

Stay safe allΒ 

CheersΒ 

ya.. too long people will stop put in effort and disrespect the other. if ogt this type of wife, i slap them until she forget who she is.. lol

Edited by Nolicense

Turbocharged
(edited)

Is Bill going to get a new gf soon?

Or already have?

Edited by Albeniz

"no longer can grow together as a couple" mean if combine the wealth cannot increase further so must split, you see Apple shares split so many time yet the price still keep going upΒ [laugh]

E0fXUUZVcAUV6qA.jpg.e5aaab4b406da8b6a862f94f67dfffab.jpg

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
(edited)

When his is MICRO and SOFT, it's no wonder Melinda can't take it anymore.Β :grin:

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 3

Hypersonic

Word is she wasn't happy with his habit of being in Office365 and having a poor Outlook.

Despite how much he would Excel..

she just felt like she didn't have Access to him.

And ..she's got a good Power pointΒ there.

:D

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

Word is she wasn't happy with his habit of being in Office365 and having a poor Outlook.

Despite how much he would Excel..

she just felt like she didn't have Access to him.

And ..she's got a good Power pointΒ there.

:D

He has power but no point alr hahahahah

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
On 5/4/2021 at 12:33 PM, Carbon82 said:

You sound so excited! Are you the secret admirer of Melinda :secret-laugh:

or Bill?Β :omg:

Β 

Another billionaire born today... Even if she got just 1% of Bill Gates asset.Β 

Β 

She's your type of 菜? :XD:

B1FbllpUiVS.jpg

I would like to be her god son.

Turbocharged
On 5/4/2021 at 4:41 PM, Nolicense said:

bill is against lifting the patent for covid vaccine. he has got an agenda.

i dont know if this divorce has an under current.

I think if he support lifting patents, pharmas and opponents would tell him why not lift microsoft licenses for poor countries to equalise development.

Rich cunts are all looking out for each other. Nothing new.Β 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Karoon said:

I think if he support lifting patents, pharmas and opponents would tell him why not lift microsoft licenses for poor countries to equalise development.

Rich cunts are all looking out for each other. Nothing new.Β 

you know that bill is a big investor in pharma right?