Chinese TV Skyworth collecting data

Kb27

Supercharged
4 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

i find it very stupid lor.. i buy mouse already then they spam mouse ads. how many more mouse am i going to buy after buying 1? lol

Because they only know you are searching for it but they will never know if you have buy it or not, so the spam continues..

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
9 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

every IT company mining all our data.. go read snowden say what.. even if they dont tag your name, they can still figure who you are.

really, there is no way you can block them collecting your data and even know who you are.

you can bet they share all the data also. 

there is no such thing as anonymity on internet for some time liao 

yah of course if one chooses to leave much personal footprint online it would certainly helps to figure out who he/she is if enough data is collected. So anonymity = personal info footprint online.

18 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

i find it very stupid lor.. i buy mouse already then they spam mouse ads. how many more mouse am i going to buy after buying 1? lol

All the online sales portal is doing this. 

All search  engine also.

Lol.

Our hp watspps. Wechat. All collecting our data also

@Kb27 When any Chinese product do this type of thing lots of people kpkb BUT when AMDK company does it these very same people sigh, bo pian they so powderful.

This is low class colonialistic mentality.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Turbocharged

If I am not wrong, in Singapore the minute you log on, you are open to tracking. Need expert to verify because our Internet is through proxy and not live, I was told. Google, FB, everything you logto track you. That how their biz model works. 

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged

Chinese collecting data: spying, no freedom, invasion of privacy, track your location, stealing, thief, cannot be trusted, evil country. 

Ang Moh collecting data: enhance user experience, improve services, part of eco-system, part of branding, added function, get you connected efficiently, Ang Moh is always be trusted. 

• Haha! 7

5 minutes ago, Zxcvb said:

Chinese collecting data: spying, no freedom, invasion of privacy, track your location, stealing, thief, cannot be trusted, evil country. 

Ang Moh collecting data: enhance user experience, improve services, part of eco-system, part of branding, added function, get you connected efficiently, Ang Moh is always be trusted. 

Its like recently  the rocket  from china space station fall back to earth.

Usa start giving news about the uncontrolled entry becoming a danger. Many naive ppl start jumping on the bandwagon to blast china

When in fact since the start of space age. There  are over 6000 cases of such uncontrolled entry back to earth. Usa account  for most of them.

And actually  no 1 is killed by these entry.  

Reading the news is 1 thing. How  u digest it and know the facts is another.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

I'm sat i  front of my chinese tv digging my bellybutton and sniffing the digging finger.

Hope the chinese find that useful. 

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
5 hours ago, Calford said:

@Beregond China's  "out of control" rocket debris fell into the ocean, while US " perfectly controlled" SpaceX debris crashed into a farm in Washington state with "great accuracy" 

https://www.theverge.com/2021/4/2/22364582/spacex-rocket-debris-falls-farm-washington dated 3rd April 2021. 

Hmm this one is cos the rocket exploded. Not fair? 

Hypersonic
(edited)
On 5/8/2021 at 12:48 PM, Beregond said:

Its like recently  the rocket  from china space station fall back to earth.

Usa start giving news about the uncontrolled entry becoming a danger. Many naive ppl start jumping on the bandwagon to blast china

When in fact since the start of space age. There  are over 6000 cases of such uncontrolled entry back to earth. Usa account  for most of them.

And actually  no 1 is killed by these entry.  

Reading the news is 1 thing. How  u digest it and know the facts is another.

Hmm from what I read to be fair is that most of the west doing it, the uncontrolled entry. Most of them were from the earlier years uptil 1980. 

That's why the hoohah now. And this is the biggest piece since then. 

I have no specific interest in this. But this is what I recall from the BBC article which I think the expert gave quite a fair assessment. 

Edited by Lala81

Turbocharged
23 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Hmm from what I read to be fair is that most of the west doing it, the uncontrolled entry. Most of them were from the earlier years uptil 1980. 

I have no specific interest in this. But this is what I recall from the BBC article which I think the expert gave quite a fair assessment. 

I think there are a few points need to be addressed. USA stopped flying rockets or their rockets will not fall back to earth and 100% safe when reentered? If they are left in space, it is perfectly OK?

So if China or Russian or any other countries rockets re-entering earth pose danger, would they want to share technology to ensure their safety or rather let the danger be lurking? So what is the record so far on rockets re-entering that cause damages or casualties and by who?

Hypersonic
10 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

I think there are a few points need to be addressed. USA stopped flying rockets or their rockets will not fall back to earth and 100% safe when reentered? If they are left in space, it is perfectly OK?

So if China or Russian or any other countries rockets re-entering earth pose danger, would they want to share technology to ensure their safety or rather let the danger be lurking? So what is the record so far on rockets re-entering that cause damages or casualties and by who?

This is on booster stages having a somewhat controlled vs a totally uncontrolled one. 

The overall risk is low cos of ocean and uninhabited land mass. 

46 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

there are 2000 over uncontrolled rocket bodies at earth orbit at this moment, all can fall any time or some are already falling as we speak.

500+ OF Them belong to USA . china got about 170.

what u say is true about the expert give a fair  assessment,  

but u look at the numbers, why make such a big report and a big hoohaa on china, when its farking obvious every 1 is doing the same thing even now, and much worst then china???

but anw this case already settle, the rocket burn away in entry and fall into indian ocean.

21 minutes ago, Beregond said:

there are 2000 over uncontrolled rocket bodies at earth orbit at this moment, all can fall any time or some are already falling as we speak.

but u look at the numbers, why make such a big report and a big hoohaa on china, when its farking obvious every 1 is doing the same thing even now, and much worst then china???

but anw this case already settle, the rocket burn away in entry and fall into indian ocean.

human can really create junk, on earth or outside earth [laugh] 

• Praise 2

3 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

human can really create junk, on earth or outside earth [laugh] 

u see the korean movie space sweeper. its totally true. even the jap animation predict this many many years ago

greed will make it only worst. 

the lucky thing is most of them will burn up upon entry, and from history so far i read there is only 1 case of very very minor damage, 

Hypersonic
3 hours ago, Beregond said:

Indian ocean?

Why so racist?

Why cannot fall in their own country?

:D

Poor Indian fishermen.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1