Front Line Medical Staff

Krieger

Today I encountered a very disgusting incident which left me fuming till now. 

I was on my way to buy a cup of soil bean drink when I met a well groomed lady with her daughter.

As her daughter walked towards a nurse her mum shouted at her to move away. Once the nurse walked past them, I heard the mum told her not to walk so close to nurses as they might be covid infected. 

I was so angry that I actually told her straight in the face that such perception is wrong and when sick people need the nurses they are heroes/heroines. But when they are reported as the source of this round of covid infection. they became the villains'??

I expected better common sense with people like her, who is well groomed and speak good English. I am wrong.

I sincerely hope people can have better understanding of what the guys in the front line is facing, not just nurses but border securities etc. 

A sad day indeed. 

Best Regards

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 34
  • Angry 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 3

Hypersonic
Just now, Krieger said:

I was on my way to buy a cup of soil bean drink when I met a well groomed lady with her daughter.

As her daughter walked towards a nurse her mum shouted at her to move away. Once the nurse walked past them, I heard the mum told her not to walk so close to nurses as they might be covid infected. 

I was so angry that I actually told her straight in the face that such perception is wrong and when sick people need the nurses they are heroes/heroines. But when they are reported as the source of this round of covid infection. they became the villains'??

I expected better common sense with people like her, who is well groomed and speak good English. I am wrong.

I sincerely hope people can have better understanding of what the guys in the front line is facing, not just nurses but border securities etc. 

A sad day indeed. 

Best Regards

I tiagong now foreign healthcare workers cannot find a place to rent 

• Praise 1
  • Sad 8

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Mustank said:

I tiagong now foreign healthcare workers cannot find a place to rent 

Hi Mustank,

This is nothing yet, there are worse things happening to some of them. Now they try to change out their uniforms before they get off work. 

What is this? Nurses are way better in hygiene than most of people. 

By the way the lady took pictures of me, wanting to launch a complain and sue me for causing distress to her and daughter. I told her please go ahead as I will stand up to this even without activating my clan lawyers. 

Seriously, what is wrong with these people. 

Edited by Krieger
  • Praise 12

Hypersonic
2 minutes ago, Krieger said:

Hi Mustank,

This is nothing yet, there are worse things happening to some of them. Now they try to change out their uniforms before they get off work. 

What is this? Nurses are way better in hygiene than most of people. 

I tiagong now a lot of landlord now got specify to agent say don’t want healthcare workers

tiagong only lah

true or not I don’t know

• Praise 2

Just now, Mustank said:

I tiagong now a lot of landlord now got specify to agent say don’t want healthcare workers

tiagong only lah

true or not I don’t know

I have no solid facts on this, but I will not be surprised. 

Hypersonic
Just now, Krieger said:

I have no solid facts on this, but I will not be surprised. 

Maybe you go those agent app pretend say you are ft nurse from Ttsh see whether can rent or not :grin:

• Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Krieger said:

A sad day indeed. 

Best Regards

kudos to you for speaking out!

we need more people like you .. 

• Praise 7

1 minute ago, Mustank said:

Maybe you go those agent app pretend say you are ft nurse from Ttsh see whether can rent or not :grin:

I dare not. TO be honest I still hold the belief people have some basic respect for medical front line staffs. 

• Praise 4

3 minutes ago, Mustank said:

tiagong only lah

true or not I don’t know

i heard this is mainly for those renting rooms .. as in landlords are still staying in the flat and they think that the hcw will bring in germs and disease into their homes ..

if you have this kind of landlords even if the hcw already has rented a room it can be quite stressful for the hcw as everytime they go home they have to see the black faces of the landlords ..

those hcw sharing to rent whole flat are not as badly affected directly ..

• Praise 3

2 minutes ago, Mooose said:

kudos to you for speaking out!

we need more people like you .. 

Today's incident is just the final catalyst for me to blow my top. I shall not go further on what I encountered for past week ever since the news of the Nurse covid broke out.  

• Praise 5

3 minutes ago, Mustank said:

hahahaha they may ask you chio or not first ..

• Haha! 4

Turbocharged
25 minutes ago, Krieger said:

A sad day indeed. 

Best Regards

I wonder if the mummy will behave the same way towards doctors as well :grin:

2020_05_20_95734_1589966438._large.jpg

• Shocked 1

Hypersonic
14 minutes ago, Krieger said:

Today's incident is just the final catalyst for me to blow my top. I shall not go further on what I encountered for past week ever since the news of the Nurse covid broke out.  

Be careful of own health’s when blowing top :grin:

2 minutes ago, Inlinefour said:

whenever I don full ppe...everybody siam me :slow:

Have u realized that it may not be the Ppe?😂😂

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 5

4 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

I wonder if the mummy will behave the same way towards doctors as well :grin:

2020_05_20_95734_1589966438._large.jpg

To be frank, most of my friends who are GPs are seeing a downwards number of patients.

For Gynaes, business is good.....

Kudos to TS for doing such a thing and I have lambasted ppl For their disgusting acts similar to what was encountered 

ffs, it’s al lip service when they clap and all… this is the real situation on the ground.. utterly disgusting

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 12