Front Line Medical Staff

Krieger

Hypersonic
3 minutes ago, Inlinefour said:

whenever I don full ppe...everybody siam me :slow:

Later I go borrow (not kope ah) ttsh nurse uniform (male one lah) then go take mrt, market, movie, makan, massage at spa 9 😄

then see what happen :XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 9

Just now, Mustank said:

Later I go borrow (not kope ah) ttsh nurse uniform (male one lah) then go take mrt, market, movie, makan, massage at spa 9 😄

You cosplay use female one la

see how😂😂

• Haha! 4

Hypersonic
Just now, RadX said:

You cosplay use female one la

see how😂😂

Haven’t walk out 10min kena catch by mata Liao lah :XD:

• Haha! 8

1 minute ago, RadX said:

Kudos to TS for doing such a thing and I have lambasted ppl For their disgusting acts similar to what was encountered 

ffs, it’s al lip service when they clap and all… this is the real situation on the ground.. utterly disgusting

Hey thank you for telling the truth! 

That is what's happening.

Some pple see nurses = cleaning urine/poos + virus carrier all the time. GOD DAMN IT.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

That said, 

i have advised all my students to leave their uniforms in worKplace and mufti back. It’s good practice and if so, let hospital do the laundry 

anyway, most are in scrubs now

• Praise 6

Turbocharged
2 minutes ago, RadX said:

Kudos to TS for doing such a thing and I have lambasted ppl For their disgusting acts similar to what was encountered 

ffs, it’s al lip service when they clap and all… this is the real situation on the ground.. utterly disgusting

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha! 4

Just now, Mustank said:

U mean the white van😂

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Krieger said:

Hey thank you for telling the truth! 

That is what's happening.

Some pple see nurses = cleaning urine/poos + virus carrier all the time. GOD DAMN IT.

I know buddy but I alwes tel them that it’s the honor of duty regardless and keep it true to that. It goes a long way that they know what is in it for them at the end, duty of  care!!

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
5 minutes ago, RadX said:

Have u realized that it may not be the Ppe?😂😂

It's because you following behind.... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, Mustank said:

medical scrub good enough liao :XD:

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, RadX said:

That said, 

i have advised all my students to leave their uniforms in worKplace and mufti back. It’s good practice and if so, let hospital do the laundry 

anyway, most are in scrubs now

Sad to say, not many medical service supervisors advise their students/attachment with real care and concerns like you. Most are walking by... sad. 

• Praise 1

Just now, Krieger said:

Sad to say, not many medical service supervisors advise their students/attachment with real care and concerns like you. Most are walking by... sad. 

Common sense is rare!

• Praise 2

7 minutes ago, Mustank said:

But you stay yishun so shd be ok.. expected la😂😂

• Haha! 2

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Krieger said:

Today I encountered a very disgusting incident which left me fuming till now. 

I was on my way to buy a cup of soil bean drink when I met a well groomed lady with her daughter.

As her daughter walked towards a nurse her mum shouted at her to move away. Once the nurse walked past them, I heard the mum told her not to walk so close to nurses as they might be covid infected. 

I was so angry that I actually told her straight in the face that such perception is wrong and when sick people need the nurses they are heroes/heroines. But when they are reported as the source of this round of covid infection. they became the villains'??

I expected better common sense with people like her, who is well groomed and speak good English. I am wrong.

I sincerely hope people can have better understanding of what the guys in the front line is facing, not just nurses but border securities etc. 

A sad day indeed. 

Best Regards

Well done, bro! 

These medical personnel always in the line of an invisible war, unwavering because of a calling and passion to help ppl stay as healthy for as long as they can. 

This idiotic lady is teaching the wrong lesson to her child. May she never have a need for medical help, stay in hospital, need a nurse to answer nature's call or to help turn her over so will not get bed sores etc. 

So much to appreciate all the medical personnel and related help. 

She should stay home and not bring her child out. That's the least she should do since she so sure she dun want to go near a nurse. Dun fall sick then, ever. 

Hopefully ppl with a heart that is connected to a working brain will not hesitate to speak out like you did. If ever photos of you emerged cos of this particular incident, I will share with my groups of friends and family that this is a picture of a brave man. 👍

Stay safe 

Cheers 

• Praise 8

57 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Be careful of own health’s when blowing top :grin:

Blow bottom also especially those who can withdraw from cpf liao😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1