SPH to Restructure Media Business into Not-for-Profit Entity

Carbon82

Hypersonic

I got curious and went to finish the video on the press conference. 

Towards the end,  there was this question on what if share holders disapprove,  what is the back up plan.  The stupid reply from the idiot was,  it's a hypothetical question and he doesn't answer hypothetical question.  What a funny joke, it's as good as saying we got no backup plan... 

LBY need to clean his backside for him after that by saying,  "CEO doesn't answer hypothetical question,  I will answer it.  We will carry on business as usual. "

No wonder is go where,  where toh.  No back up plan at all.... 

At least LBY is more steady and cool throughout the press conference . [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 11

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

老娘不幹了! :grin:

That lady is from CNA,  technically is competitor.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 4

Twincharged
1 minute ago, Tianmo said:

Towards the end,  there was this question on what if share holders disapprove,  what is the back up plan.  The stupid reply from the idiot was,  it's a hypothetical question and he doesn't answer hypothetical question.  What a funny joke, it's as good as saying we got no backup plan... 

LBY need to clean his backside for him after that by saying,  "CEO doesn't answer hypothetical question,  I will answer it.  We will carry on business as usual. "

At least LBY is more steady and cool throughout the press conference . [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Wah this is really FUBAR! 

Turbocharged
24 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Serious.. this type can be CEO... any one also can.... 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

Well he try to play tough guy to put down the reporter

Instead he manage to 

1) get ridicule from the entire internet

2) draw attention to SPH's total lack of editorial independence

3) show his lousy leadership and bullying style in person

4) tank his own company shareprice with this display of incompetence

Pte coy would fire this kind of joker... instead... promotion coming soon?

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 3

General Ng was placed in NOL and SPH by his boss for a reason. He probably did his job well and will soon be on his way to higher position.

Just like smrt case. Miss saw has certain skills and was chosen by the boss for a reason and she did her job well, pleasing boss and shareholders for a long time until shit hits. 

It is the people who chose the ceo and place him or her there that should take responsibility if things dont go well. 

• Haha! 3

6 hours ago, Mustank said:

:grin:

E38508AC-3F05-4FA4-8496-391219C7A343.gif

B4C7D172-D741-414C-BC7E-9ACD42321F5F.gif

Then he should be used to barrage of fire...reporter only asked 2 questions in a row he oredi tak boleh tahan...better dont siah suay armed forces...particularly arty folks 😁

• Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Wt_know said:

will this reporter kena cold storage [bigcry]  ..... career growth and promotion habis liao?

I smell a Promotion instead...sibeh satki made a general sibeh siah suay sibeh lao kui...😁

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

His back up plan is the exit plan...zao lang...😁

Hypersonic

He has succeeded in diverting everyone's attention to the restructuring. Job done. Collect bonus. Promote to next level.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
2 minutes ago, Vid said:

He has succeeded in diverting everyone's attention to the restructuring. Job done. Collect bonus. Promote to next level.

There is really nothing anyone can do

it is inevitable and not unexpected that the national press will require national funding 

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

OMG, this guy can't handle a press conference and should not be running a PUBLIC company as its CEO?  

He should be fired or given a position somewhere that doesn't require any interaction with the general public, like the SAF. 

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Columbian78 said:

General Ng was placed in NOL and SPH by his boss for a reason. He probably did his job well and will soon be on his way to higher position.

Just like smrt case. Miss saw has certain skills and was chosen by the boss for a reason and she did her job well, pleasing boss and shareholders for a long time until shit hits. 

It is the people who chose the ceo and place him or her there that should take responsibility if things dont go well. 

This speaks volumes for the quality of the people "selected" to run the country.

↡ Advertisement