Cars Used by Singapore Police (the Normal Police) Must Be Good Cars Right?

DOBIEMKZ

Turbocharged
6 hours ago, RadX said:

BMW and vulva

Ahhh... there's a typo error; the brand name should be Volvo.

You can use Grammarly plug-in for your pc, it's very good in correcting grammar error. :D

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Ahhh... there's a typo error; the brand name should be Volvo.

You can use Grammarly plug-in for your pc, it's very good in correcting grammar error. :D

Vulva preferred

or u want Alfa? 

495375FC-1031-40A8-9CEE-46B83BDC6C7A.jpeg

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4

Twincharged
6 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Shopping for new car.

Trying to narrow my options.

So to play safe, those car makes and models that are used or currently being used by our police (the normal one, non-traffic police) must be good ones right? Otherwise they won't procure them right?

I supposed those cars used by our police must be reasonably comfortable enough for them to drive long hours during patrolling, fast enough to response to scenes of action, robust enough to withstand occasional shoot-outs if happen, and comfy enough to transport criminals behind.

So I think safe choices are Toyota Altis, Hyundai Avante/Elantra, Mazda 3 and Subaru Impreza. But will look into other models though.

The Purchase depends on the Tender,the Tenders have alot of ''T&C",like Warranty & Servicing costs,like the Recent TP bought the BMW Cars & Motorcycles.BMW Asia give the Best Deal,maybe even included PM Lee's 7 Series,in a Package...

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
6 hours ago, Tkseah said:

I never see mata drive Mazda 3 b4...

they used to have the old Mazda 3 at least 10-20 years ago and the subaru impreza

(edited)
3 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Saw this sometimes.

Is it armoured ??

dunno but I also reckon Toyota Land Cruiser very tough! used in desert storms by US and all the taliban too from movie haha plus my Exercise wallabies 1998, other than our usual SAF vehicles , the nice one is white Land Cruisers used by all regular officers from guards, to armour to airforce! 

Edited by D3badge
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

No point looking at cars under fleet purchase lah...The organization who made purchased decision based on different set of criteria for us single buyer. Unlike us, the one who made the final decision to buy would probably not drive the car.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, iamahbee said:

Better be known first. 

Even if the car model is the same, it still cannot be parked inside the police station.

LOL! You got me on this one.😁😁😁

Supersonic
48 minutes ago, Didu said:

No point looking at cars under fleet purchase lah...The organization who made purchased decision based on different set of criteria for us single buyer. Unlike us, the one who made the final decision to buy would probably not drive the car.

Lowest bidder doesn't mean bestest

• Haha! 1

On 5/11/2021 at 2:26 PM, Watwheels said:

Dey, who will want to buy the same car as taxi? You want or not?

Same as police car more satki mah.

My dream car was a Yellow Sonata leh! I really like the look and the how nice the citicab yellow is. No sacarsm. Now all the new taxi models hybrid and electric i very dont like. =X

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
(edited)
On 5/11/2021 at 1:35 PM, Tkseah said:

I never see mata drive Mazda 3 b4...

Mazda 323 got la!

Currently they have Cruze, Altis, Advante, Hilux, Isuzu, Ford, Land Rover and Tucson etc. 

An old Volvo Estate is still in use.

Edited by Fitvip

23 hours ago, iamahbee said:

Better be known first. 

Even if the car model is the same, it still cannot be parked inside the police station.

hahaha i really lol! 😄😄😄

Hypersonic
13 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Mazda 323 got la!

Currently they have Cruze, Altis, Advante, Hilux, Isuzu, Ford, Land Rover and Tucson etc. 

An old Volvo Estate is still in use.

The latest Santa Fe too.

• Praise 1