Pek Kio Durian Stall Hiring Buff Dudes So They Can Still Lift When Gyms Are Closed

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

Pek-Kio-Durian-Stall-Hiring-Buff-Stall-H

Durian Stall In Pek Kio Is Hiring Buff Dudes To Help Keep Their Biceps Perpetually Firm

With the recent announcement of gym closures, this durian stall is helping those looking to scratch that fitness itch with a quirky job opportunity.

On 11 May, 99 Old Trees Durian posted an ad on their Facebook page, announcing their recruitment of ‘noobs’.

durian-ad-5-600x600.jpg

To help them during the durian season, they are looking for extra hire to help them during the June-August period.

You’ll get paid an hourly rate of $11, with a sign-up bonus of $500 and the potential to earn up to $3,500 monthly.

Pek Kio durian stall hiring buff workers to work for 3 months

As described in the ad, applicants will be working for a 3-month period from June to August. This coincides nicely with the next durian season, scheduled to come between May or June.

Pay starts at $11 hourly, and you could even potentially earn up to $3,500 a month. This doesn’t even include the sign-up fee of $500.

Applicants don’t need to have experience in handling durians as they’ll be training you with the basic skills of durian recognition, knife handling, and recognising fruit damage.

durian-ad-6-600x338.jpg

Their search for noobs is the latest recruitment strategy that the folks at 99 Old Trees Durian have come up with.

Ads seem to target gym rats

If you’ve been hitting the gym, we think it will help immensely when you move troves of durians around.

They even say so with their ads targeted at the gym-goers who are left wandering after the announcement of gym closures.

durian-ad-1-600x600.jpg

The durian stall posted another 2 ads with hilarious themes. One was asking for someone ‘who knows pain’ and another who is looking to ‘get back’ at life when it gives you lemons.

xdurian-ad-2-600x600.jpg.pagespeed.ic.L1

xdurian-ad-3-600x600.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7P

Durian shopping made easy

99 Old Trees Durian have streamlined their services, offering delivery or in-store pickups of their quality-assured durians straight from Pahang.

If you’re planning to head down, here’s how to get to their store in Pek Kio.

Address: 46 Owen Rd #01-277 Singapore, Singapore 210046
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun (12.30pm-9.30pm, Closed on Tues)

Job hunters, gym aficionados or if you’re both — this seems like the perfect gig to put those muscles to work.

Source: https://mustsharenews.com/durian-stall-hiring/

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 15

Internal Moderator
4 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i laugh when i saw the 招兵買馬。😂

durian store also can be this creative.

Yah! Quite cool leh. Even if they never get to hire anyone, I am sure all the durain lover will remb them now.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
Just now, Ender said:

Meals provided? 🤣

Maybe bread with durain, rice with durain, noodle stir fried with durain. hahahahahha.

• Haha! 9

Supersonic
1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

Yah! Quite cool leh. Even if they never get to hire anyone, I am sure all the durain lover will remb them now.

Did you apply for it ah? Since your gym is closed and you also need to keep your biceps firm le? :D

• Haha! 1

42 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Employ many "Ah Lian" [gorgeous] with 1/2 balls explose will attrach more customers .... :inlove:

:secret-laugh:

Lew Lian Ah Lian :a-toast:

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
45 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Did you apply for it ah? Since your gym is closed and you also need to keep your biceps firm le? :D

I scare I eat more than I sell leh. 🤣

• Haha! 3

so scary. these guys reputable or not?

some geylang durian sellers like to cheat and then show you their chopper if you dun pay. this one can show muscles.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
6 minutes ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

so scary. these guys reputable or not?

some geylang durian sellers like to cheat and then show you their chopper if you dun pay. this one can show muscles.

I bought durain from them before. They quite trustworthy.

You can also walk to the kopitiam in front for their durain dessert if you find their durain too expensive. hahah. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

$11/hr seems quite an okay pay for temping job. No wonder nowadays if you ask our youngsters to work permanent job in office, with what training schemes, they'd rather not. Suffer office politics, having a boss and rules to follow, and the salary also not that fantastic, I think they'd rather temp.

Twincharged
5 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

I bet all the aunties will queue up for the durian

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Sosaria said:

$11/hr seems quite an okay pay for temping job. No wonder nowadays if you ask our youngsters to work permanent job in office, with what training schemes, they'd rather not. Suffer office politics, having a boss and rules to follow, and the salary also not that fantastic, I think they'd rather temp.

But temp job might not have bonus and full benefits?! In long run would lose out.

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

But temp job might not have bonus and full benefits?! In long run would lose out.

u see grab food delivery also alot of ppl snapping up the job, what is their average per mth?

this sell durian min got 2k +plus bonus 3.5k  , maybe sell more durian more bonus, 

but dun know got cpf of not, 

Supersonic
13 minutes ago, Beregond said:

u see grab food delivery also alot of ppl snapping up the job, what is their average per mth?

this sell durian min got 2k +plus bonus 3.5k  , maybe sell more durian more bonus, 

but dun know got cpf of not, 

Grab food delivery or sell durian i find in long term, still lose out on staff benefits, even their average per month is ok. I guess grab food delivery got cpf?

↡ Advertisement