Fairly similar to yours:

1) Umbrella

2) Masks

3) Hand sanitizer

4) Alcohol swab and wipe

5) Parking coupons

6) Religious items and stickers

7) Spare ang pow packets

Interesting,  parking coupon, I better go return those unused coupon. Anyone knows where can I get it done ? 

↡ Advertisement

Inside passenger cabin:

1) Small cute neko with bell on dashboard. Even smaller cute Nippon figures dangling from rear view mirror. 

2) Small soft toys, some represent chinese zodiac of me, wifey and kid (oh washed 3 of them forgot to put back) and 2 cushions. 

3) retractable umbrella by my seat

4) shallow tray with a pair of slippers under my seat.  Collapsible tray under front passenger seat

5) improvised hangers on back of seats as I cannot hang from the headrest vertical supports. 

6) the rest sama sama... and probably stuff I dun need or rubbish 😬

Boot just have more umbrellas, a 2L container of clean water, portable electrical pump, different bags for grocery, and of course sama sama, stuff I dun need or rubbish 😬

• Haha! 3

16 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

7) Spare ang pow packets

Yes. This used to be super handy before the pandemic. lol.

43 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

SO.... As topic suggests, instead of a what's in your bag, this is a what's in your car! 

For those that may not already know, I recently hung up my riding boots and decided to get my hands on a relatively "cheap" COE car. Being an excited first time car owner, I've gotten straight down to picking up some basic "car accessories".

What car you bought? 😁

1 - Omamori charms. I love going to JP and will visit their shrines everytime. Alot of their shrines sold unique charms. So everytime i will buy at least one for road safety. Now my dashboard is like a shrine. lol.

2 - Brolly.

3 - reusable shopping bag.

4 - Bottled water to clean jiao sai.

5 - 1/32 dc wrx sti rally model. Coz i cant find a FXT one.

6 - My trusty ipod classic. Serving me for more than 10 years. 

Rest of the loose items in glove compartment like tools, coupons, spare change. I keep the rear seats and boot relatively empty and i dont like to lug unnecessary stuffs around. Used to keep towels, shoes, chairs blah blah blah. But did not find them useful. 

• Praise 4

Internal Moderator
40 minutes ago, Blanket said:

@BabyBlade yes I have this exact one and I wielded across the border once in a near traffic accident

😅
also good to have a styrofoam box to keep cold stuff from supermarket runs

You whack someone ah? Lol. Styrofoam box is a good idea but I have a small boot can't fit! Either that or it'll be too packed.

34 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

You just need this ...

wrench.jpg.e8ad55f6f37e7093e9114f69f80078b7.jpg

What's thisssss. I don't need a tool. I need a handy man. 

31 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I have a friend uses the car boot as additional wardrobe which keep some of her shoes and clothing inside the car boot, so that her mum would not nag her for buying too many shoes and clothes cause her mum would not check her car boot. Lol.

Haha this is a bit extreme. Clutter will invite the roaches too.

19 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Last time I kept some money under the floor board in the boot of my car.

Where do you usually park? [grin]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
17 minutes ago, Phluvcat said:

Inside passenger cabin:

1) Small cute neko with bell on dashboard. Even smaller cute Nippon figures dangling from rear view mirror. 

2) Small soft toys, some represent chinese zodiac of me, wifey and kid (oh washed 3 of them forgot to put back) and 2 cushions. 

3) retractable umbrella by my seat

4) shallow tray with a pair of slippers under my seat.  Collapsible tray under front passenger seat

5) improvised hangers on back of seats as I cannot hang from the headrest vertical supports. 

6) the rest sama sama... and probably stuff I dun need or rubbish 😬

Boot just have more umbrellas, a 2L container of clean water, portable electrical pump, different bags for grocery, and of course sama sama, stuff I dun need or rubbish 😬

I have a small neko hanging on my rear view mirror too! Why do you guys put water in the boot anw? Drinking or for cleaning bird droppings?

Internal Moderator
13 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

LOL, i got nothing in my car except for windows shade?

Minimalist spotted here.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
3 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

You whack someone ah? Lol. Styrofoam box is a good idea but I have a small boot can't fit! Either that or it'll be too packed.

Parked at URA public carpark outside Exit A of Little India MRT station.

• Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

No didn’t use. Near miss and the guy glare at me then got out of his car. I also got out with my torch and he ran back lol

also good to keep a bottle of water with the spray head so can spray and wipe off jiao sai

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

I thought my car was pretty uncluttered, until I started listing down the items below...

1. Umbrella.

2. Tissue paper + wet wipes.

3. Spray bottle with water for bird droppings.

4. Work gloves in case I need to change out a flat tyre.

5. 2x Microfibre cloths.

6. Magiclean handy duster for the interior.

7. Extra pair of flip flops.

8. Plastic bags.

9. Tyre pressure gauge.

10. Ang pow packets.

11. Owner's manual and insurance certificate.

12. USB cable for Android Auto.

13. Cooler bag.

14. Daiso Charcoal deodoriser.

15. Loose coins.

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
37 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Yes. This used to be super handy before the pandemic. lol.

What car you bought? 😁

1 - Omamori charms. I love going to JP and will visit their shrines everytime. Alot of their shrines sold unique charms. So everytime i will buy at least one for road safety. Now my dashboard is like a shrine. lol.

2 - Brolly.

3 - reusable shopping bag.

4 - Bottled water to clean jiao sai.

5 - 1/32 dc wrx sti rally model. Coz i cant find a FXT one.

6 - My trusty ipod classic. Serving me for more than 10 years. 

Rest of the loose items in glove compartment like tools, coupons, spare change. I keep the rear seats and boot relatively empty and i dont like to lug unnecessary stuffs around. Used to keep towels, shoes, chairs blah blah blah. But did not find them useful. 

I bought a small small car without much of a boot. I love collecting Omamori charms from Japan too. Take a photo of your dashboard leh. You're using the iPod to play music? Wow. Spare change is a good idea! Time to go dig out some coins. I would have loved to say passport, TNG card and my spare phone with Malaysia sim card too but these are some of the most useless items now.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
(edited)
1 hour ago, BabyBlade said:

Those random nights where you drive to some quiet open air carpark and then spend hours chatting your hearts out. My friends and I do that occasionally using that same picnic chair from Decathlon which they keep in their boot. Very comfortable and functional with the drink holder lol.

oh yea.. i got 2 of those too.. but for home use.. lol

hmm i foresee this will be the hottest thread of the month.. lol

PS: how rude of me.. forgot.. congrats on getting your first car!

Edited by Nolicense
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
39 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Interesting,  parking coupon, I better go return those unused coupon. Anyone knows where can I get it done ? 

Go to any HDB branch. But now think have to make appointment before you can head down.

Internal Moderator
18 minutes ago, Blanket said:

No didn’t use. Near miss and the guy glare at me then got out of his car. I also got out with my torch and he ran back lol

also good to keep a bottle of water with the spray head so can spray and wipe off jiao sai

Malaysian car? You fierce lol. But it's a good thing to have a torchlight lying around somewhere though for my case not sure why i'll need one. Bottle with spray head mixed with some soap water inside. On it rightaway! Hahaha.

Supersonic
23 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

I have a small neko hanging on my rear view mirror too! Why do you guys put water in the boot anw? Drinking or for cleaning bird droppings?

Water usually is for cleaning of bird shit lo.

Supersonic
23 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Parked at URA public carpark outside Exit A of Little India MRT station.

Guess next @BabyBlade will ask for your car plate liao?! [:p]

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
20 minutes ago, iamahbee said:

I thought my car was pretty uncluttered, until I started listing down the items below...

1. Umbrella.

2. Tissue paper + wet wipes.

3. Spray bottle with water for bird droppings.

4. Work gloves in case I need to change out a flat tyre.

5. 2x Microfibre cloths.

6. Magiclean handy duster for the interior.

7. Extra pair of flip flops.

8. Plastic bags.

9. Tyre pressure gauge.

10. Ang pow packets.

11. Owner's manual and insurance certificate.

12. USB cable for Android Auto.

13. Cooler bag.

14. Daiso Charcoal deodoriser.

15. Loose coins.

TBH, these are pretty standard items and considered essentials! Not cluttered at all if packed nicely in a box. Looking at your list, I'm missing a USB cable, microfibre cloth and a car vacuum cleaner. Does nobody keep a small vacuum in the boot?

Supersonic
21 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

I bought a small small car without much of a boot. I love collecting Omamori charms from Japan too. Take a photo of your dashboard leh. You're using the iPod to play music? Wow. Spare change is a good idea! Time to go dig out some coins. I would have loved to say passport and TNG card too but these are two of the most useless things now.

Small small car without much of a boot? Now still can find such car ah? Lol.

↡ Advertisement