Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

My car alot barang cannot count but these must have

1. Built in umbrella (not RR hor😆)

2. Microfibre cloth to clean dashboard and interiors and headunit screen

3. At least 4 water bottle  To wash the evidence

4. About 6 sunglasses those disguise with eyebrow, nose and moustache type

5. hook at headrest to hang items To hang the scarves

6. scarves in case passenger cold To tie the hands with scarf and hang on the hook

7. 1x neck pillow to get comfortable when hands tied to headrest

8. Big wet tissue and few small pocket tissue To wipe down

9. Foldable cheap penknife act as screwdriver To cut the scarf in case cannot untie in emergency

10. Baseball torch light for safety in case need fight 10 ppl Light, plus it is long and hard.. and maybe can vibrate

11. A set of clothing shirt and short just like in transporter movie🤣 in case need go back office if having afternoon delight

12. Absorbent car cloth to wipe dry after heavy rain if just wash 

13. Car spray odour remover wise, in case have odour

14. some plastic bags for used tissue

15. magnetic sunshade so that people cant see my handsome face😎 Can put newspaper cover with the sunshade when parking at ECP

after i see your inventory.. i know what you park at ECP lol.. (remarks in Bold) wink wink

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 8

Supersonic
46 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Got 3 users. Got dark and less dark depend on weather😆😆

built in umbrella 

CF7B6634-259B-4EC5-ADD3-F0C3866838C8.jpeg

I suaku, first time see built in umbrella in a car?! :huh: [:p]

• Haha! 3

Internal Moderator

Have a microfibre cloth & a spare cash card stand by also.

Cash card no need much explanation, no money can swap.

The microfibre cloth is for me to wipe all the dust and also when raining, my door plastic will get wet, I TLC my car, so will wipe it dry.

I will also stand by a bottle of waterless car wash spray, basically that is to help me wash away bird poo. So times dried up liao, harder to remove.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Price affordable. Small enough to slot it in the side compartment apparently. How's the suction power and battery life?

Pasting it here for anyone who is lazy to click on the link.

Vacuum.thumb.jpg.2594ea3bd950a9b9235ea5cd6de64796.jpg

My boot got 2 levels.... I put in that small space between

1 hour ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Got 3 users. Got dark and less dark depend on weather😆😆

built in umbrella 

CF7B6634-259B-4EC5-ADD3-F0C3866838C8.jpeg

Wah skoda got such atas function ah

• Haha! 4

Actually I forgot. 
I bought charcoal packs from daiso also. 

I prefer car to retain new car smell as long as possible, so I didn’t buy any fragrance

also helps when u happen to transport stuff like durian cos it can remove the smell

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator
3 hours ago, iamahbee said:

Yeah, these items are either in thr glovebox or tucked nicely in a little box in the boot, that's why I didn't think I have that many items actually haha...

I used to keep a small handheld vacuum in my old car since the boot had a nice slot that is just nice for it. But I found the vacuum to be lacking in power and battery life was pretty useless. The vac was also coated in those soft touch type plastic paint, and no thanks to the heat from parking in the sun it became all sticky.

So now I don't bother with one, just bring a detachable stick vacuum to my car when I need to.  

Yeah lor the compact vacuum usually no suction power. Quite troublesome to bring the vacuum down but I see that as an alternative if I can't get my hands on a portable one. The other time I went to Harvey Norman looking for a portable car vacuum. But they only had the Dyson looking ones. I asked the sales auntie if they have what I want, she look at me and went "Xiao Mei, this kind no more lo! Now everybody use this type (Dyson or Dyson look alike)." Lmao.

3 hours ago, Blueray said:

looking at car fires in recent years, I decided to remove my power bank from my glove compartment. its not even a cheong power bank, its a xiaomi power bank.

if it were me, I would not leave the jumpstarter in the boot. just keep track on when car battery was changed and ask workshop to check the battery during servicing

not a regular shopper at Watson's so just use the physical card when there is promo. not keen to have too many apps on my phone lor ... [:p]

If always parked under shelter I think it's not too bad. But if it's right under the sun then yeah maybe not a very good idea to leave it in the car. What about hand sanitizers? There's a warning on the label to not leave it under direct heat as well. Lol.

3 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

He got more balls than average guy

I don't want/need to know hahaha.

3 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Need to tactically place your thumb on the release button so can poke and follow up with opening the brolly and smacking your opponent, earning you a 2-hit combo. 😂

Will share some photos when i have access to my car.

Yeah, using ipod for music. The classic one with the click wheel and aux in to the HU. Tried using ipod nano w BT, quite hard to operate without a physical button. Small change used to be very useful if forgot to bring wallet out. Now is more or less limited to vending machines and HDB washing bay. 

Most impt item is probably my sunglasses as i feel uncomfortable to drive in the day w/o them. 

Ok looking forward to your shrine photos haha. I have an Ikea detolf cabinet at home with all my fortune cats from various countries especially Japan.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
3 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

My car alot barang cannot count but these must have

1. Built in umbrella (not RR hor😆)

2. Microfibre cloth to clean dashboard and interiors and headunit screen

3. At least 4 water bottle

4. About 6 sunglasses 

5. hook at headrest to hang items

6. scarves in case passenger cold

7. 1x neck pillow

8. Big wet tissue and few small pocket tissue

9. Foldable cheap penknife act as screwdriver

10. Baseball torch light for safety in case need fight 10 ppl

11. A set of clothing shirt and short just like in transporter movie🤣

12. Absorbent car cloth to wipe dry after heavy rain if just wash

13. Car spray odour remover 

14. some plastic bags 

15. magnetic sunshade so that people cant see my handsome face😎

Lowkey indirect marketing for Skoda's spaciousness. Where do you find space in the cabin to put six sunglasses? Lol. 4 water bottle in case need to zhao lor? Instead of plastic bags time to switch to reusable bags. It's all about being eco-friendly these days. Not I say ah, Greta said so.

But with a boot as big as the Superb, I would put as many things and even more. Haha.

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
3 hours ago, zipping said:

Static duster, printed copy of road tax, swiss army knife/tool set, body deodorant.

Finally swiss army knife. Looks like a good thing to have just in case.

3 hours ago, Enye said:

omg...you didnt read silangkia thread on his adventures with his pet catfish?

😅

Thanks to you I just did. Disappointed in Silangkia la. Haha.

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Blanket said:

Actually I forgot. 
I bought charcoal packs from daiso also. 

I prefer car to retain new car smell as long as possible, so I didn’t buy any fragrance

also helps when u happen to transport stuff like durian cos it can remove the smell

Durian a big no no. Just order online and request for delivery lol. Wet market items a big no no too. The COE car that I bought though old but thankfully no funny smell and leather condition still pretty good with a little bit more wear on the driver side only. But I just like that BAM NICE SCENT right in your face when you open the door. Lol.

• Praise 1

15 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

If always parked under shelter I think it's not too bad. But if it's right under the sun then yeah maybe not a very good idea to leave it in the car. What about hand sanitizers? There's a warning on the label to not leave it under direct heat as well. Lol.

my hand sanitiser is not made of NOS, won't explode one lah. :XD:

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
9 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Durian a big no no. Just order online and request for delivery lol. Wet market items a big no no too. The COE car that I bought though old but thankfully no funny smell and leather condition still pretty good with a little bit more wear on the driver side only. But I just like that BAM NICE SCENT right in your face when you open the door. Lol.

did you shine a blacklight on the car seats? lol

especially the driver seat 🤪

Internal Moderator
8 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

did you shine a blacklight on the car seats? lol

especially the driver seat 🤪

Wah lau eh... I keep quiet lol.

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
6 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Anybody say passport?

Last time no Covid I can go JB any time.

:D

Last time I used to keep my Passport in the car until one day, I discovered the coins in the car missing. It happened at my MSCP. I straight away remove the passport and keep it at home!

Hypersonic
10 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Last time I used to keep my Passport in the car until one day, I discovered the coins in the car missing. It happened at my MSCP. I straight away remove the passport and keep it at home!

Better get some better locks.

image.thumb.png.1df13b8b0f814584658e229eb3d16a63.png

• Haha! 5

Supersonic
(edited)

5 hours ago, Lala81 said:

these reversible umbrellas are bit shoddy in QC though.

The handles can drop out cos they are like just glued onto the umbrella shaft.

The handle is very brittle. It breaks easily.

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Wah you say so many times

now everyone knows

19 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

4 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

3 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

• Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Blanket said:

Wah skoda got such atas function ah

Very atas. I quote...

The Skoda Superb has a wet umbrella holder in the front/rear door. You can store an umbrella inside the holder and retrieve it whenever you want it. Whenever you enter the Superb from the rain, all you need to do is fold the umbrella properly and insert in to the umbrella holder. If you were wondering if the the Skoda Superb's door or interiors will get spoilt by the wet umbrella, you do need to worry. As Skoda has designed a drainage system that routes the water seeping from the umbrella out of the car without getting in contact with other car parts.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4