What's in your car?!

BabyBlade

Supersonic

Sorli. I faced some problems when I posted. It seemed it did not work. Only later that they all appeared. In fact I have deleted a few already. Pai sey!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator
24 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

It may be good to keep a breakdown triangle sign in the car.

Oh yeesss this is important but neglected. Looking for sponsors! 

Internal Moderator

Can anyone recommend me aftermarket rear view mirrors? My stock ones are crappy. Something with a wider field of vision please! 

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Lowkey indirect marketing for Skoda's spaciousness. Where do you find space in the cabin to put six sunglasses? Lol. 4 water bottle in case need to zhao lor? Instead of plastic bags time to switch to reusable bags. It's all about being eco-friendly these days. Not I say ah, Greta said so.

But with a boot as big as the Superb, I would put as many things and even more. Haha.

Each door compartment can put 2 sunglass box and one bottle easily. Even for rear doors too. 

and other than plastic bags also have reusable bag. The boot most of times empty but normally bring wheelchair and still can fit in $200 groceries item lol

• Praise 3

4 hours ago, 13177 said:

I suaku, first time see built in umbrella in a car?! :huh: [:p]

Now u know, next time buy skoda quote my name we both got benefit😆

• Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Blanket said:

Wah skoda got such atas function ah

Its good that it doesnt eat into space somemore if wet got drainage 

prob if heavy rain i need open door first to get one😅😅

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
(edited)
2 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Durian a big no no. Just order online and request for delivery lol. Wet market items a big no no too. The COE car that I bought though old but thankfully no funny smell and leather condition still pretty good with a little bit more wear on the driver side only. But I just like that BAM NICE SCENT right in your face when you open the door. Lol.

Who say cannot carry durian home without funny smell?

durianpp.png

durians-hanging-under-a-car-on-bali-CX2T

BTW, did someone say "balls"?

Edited by Didu
  • Haha! 7

Supercharged
4 hours ago, 13177 said:

I suaku, first time see built in umbrella in a car?! :huh: [:p]

Hey..you're not the only suaku. I wouldn't know how to access the brolly with the door still closed.  :huh: [:p]

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
16 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

@Tianmo Don't like like like only please. Share with us what's important to the devil. 🥴

What I have quite similar to most guys posted mah,  the usual/must have stuffs. 

Mayb unusual things I have in my car are. 

2 baskets of different sizes based with thick newspaper,  to carry tabao food.  I don't hang my food and drinks. 

Recycle bags and thermal bags to store frozen food, ice creams. 

A small medical box, stock with plasters,  panadols,  charcoal pills, and imodium.  These I check every 3-4 months and replace them when expired. 

One set of dry clothing (a pc of t-shirt,  a pair of shorts and underwear),  a pair of slippers. 

One jacket. 

2 caps. 

Nail clipper. 

MCF private settlement form... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 7

Supercharged

I once saw this item on the dashboard of my ex-colleague's car, and asked him why he keeps that in the car(He does not work in a construction industry).

He told me it helped him to park anywhere near a construction site without a parking ticket. I was like "wu yia bo"??  :lll._.:

20130827144159SWJ1WFDOJD1ZZ_full.jpg

• Haha! 10

4 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

What I have quite similar to most guys posted mah,  the usual/must have stuffs. 

Mayb unusual things I have in my car are. 

2 baskets of different sizes based with thick newspaper,  to carry tabao food.  I don't hang my food and drinks. 

Recycle bags and thermal bags to store frozen food, ice creams. 

A small medical box, stock with plasters,  panadols,  charcoal pills, and imodium.  These I check every 3-4 months and replace them when expired. 

One set of dry clothing (a pc of t-shirt,  a pair of shorts and underwear),  a pair of slippers. 

One jacket. 

2 caps. 

Nail clipper. 

MCF private settlement form... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I like to hang them in boot lol

and yes mcf pte settlement form hopefully wont get to use it

AC99C5ED-08F4-482F-AC70-319FCC7FDD2B.jpeg

• Praise 3

8 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

I bought a small small car without much of a boot. I love collecting Omamori charms from Japan too. Take a photo of your dashboard leh. You're using the iPod to play music? Wow. Spare change is a good idea! Time to go dig out some coins. I would have loved to say passport, TNG card and my spare phone with Malaysia sim card too but these are some of the most useless items now.

IMG_20210512_183712__01.thumb.jpg.2402dbae3b8c775fdeb01c299fb5a8bd.jpg

IMG_20210512_183707__01.thumb.jpg.fb06b3e12a2251f85e19accdce047f3f.jpg

Can't make out where is this from. Lol. This is the standard traffic charm.

IMG_20210512_183656__01.thumb.jpg.84d8ec7f5836899e904683c711b06860.jpg

IMG_20210512_183652__01.thumb.jpg.75c6c4cccac483f184340d4f7f1719e4.jpg

From Hiroshima. I think from Miyajima. Bought this as I wanted to change job. Lol. Can probably remove this as my wish came true and swap with a health charm.

IMG_20210512_183838__01.thumb.jpg.fb8b2ea1b0bb6ae55f5fe26eea95e310.jpg

IMG_20210512_183848__01.thumb.jpg.aa040b70a6e4072e21e5691bf82775cc.jpg

My very first traffic charm and the one that got me collecting charms. Also the most elaborated one. With me around 10years. Used to be bright red. Lol. Given by my best bud. But I dunno where he got this as I can't find anything like this.

IMG_20210512_183929__01.thumb.jpg.730cff4a9d3be7b8aae612dc76e818b5.jpg

IMG_20210512_184017__01.thumb.jpg.5247b53819b4b6212c2cfe1a075ebcbc.jpg

My 2nd fav piece. Quite unique as is stick on windscreen kind. Bought another one for my colleague as he always Kena accident. But he nvr use it. Should have kept it for myself.

IMG_20210512_184108__01.thumb.jpg.0008c5367305f9fc9b50b1bf67e4fcca.jpg

Mt Fuji charm. Bought at lake kawaguchi. Green one stands for health I think. 

IMG_20210512_184231__01.thumb.jpg.19538733423d672485a85b491f7e0bab.jpg

Not charm but a scent pouch. No more smell but I like the place so much that I just leave it in the car. The label there big big. Self explanatory. Lol.

Still got quite a number in storage. Should go dig them out some day.

• Praise 4
  • Shocked 1

30 minutes ago, Didu said:

Hey..you're not the only suaku. I wouldn't know how to access the brolly with the door still closed.  :huh: [:p]

Heng Octavia one is placed at underseat drawer.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Turbocharged
56 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Each door compartment can put 2 sunglass box and one bottle easily. Even for rear doors too. 

and other than plastic bags also have reusable bag. The boot most of times empty but normally bring wheelchair and still can fit in $200 groceries item lol

provided not all toilet paper la...lol

1 hour ago, BabyBlade said:

Can anyone recommend me aftermarket rear view mirrors? My stock ones are crappy. Something with a wider field of vision please! 

you looking for taxi uncle that type ah ? [laugh]

just pop into autobacs lor. plenty of stuff there.

btw, not into cabin fragrances too. all chemicals.

prefer natural. [:p]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Last time I used to keep my Passport in the car until one day, I discovered the coins in the car missing. It happened at my MSCP. I straight away remove the passport and keep it at home!

You mean your car got buglar?

↡ Advertisement