She is my best budz hahahaha don't bully her. 🤓

yes goddess

but usually on mcf, people bully me lah... i never bully others de

😬😅

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
(edited)
3 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

In order to combat mozzies, you just need to bring along a friend that attracts the mozzies. I have one such buddy in @onefivesixcm. With her around I never have to feed the mozzies. Or just have insect repellent on standby. 

Too bad i am easily attracted the mozzies de, so i would never go to these places to feed mozzies. Confirmed feed until those mozzies full full. 😅 

Even sometimes i have already apply insect repellent also can kena bite by mozzie! 😩

Edited by 13177

Turbocharged

There device can be a good SOS device in case one is lost in some remote or mountainous roads in Singapore and vehicle breaks down and no telephone connection.

maxresdefault.jpg

Supersonic
7 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

There device can be a good SOS device in case one is lost in some remote or mountainous roads in Singapore and vehicle breaks down and no telephone connection.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sg got mountainous road? 😂

Turbocharged
4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Sg got mountainous road? 😂

sg allow us to buy this pyro? carry this can be arrested. lol

Supersonic
16 hours ago, 13177 said:

You mean your car got buglar?

Only Coins were taken. My RayBan was untouched. That prompted me to remove my passport from the car. 

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Coming from a 200bhp two wheeler to a four wheeler with 99bhp, it sure is quite the distance to travel hahaha. 

Jazz 1.3?

Supersonic
16 hours ago, Nolicense said:

talk about taxi uncle.. should get the beaded seat cover that i always see taxi driver put on the seat.. 

dsc07516-jpg.408022

babyblade get this!

This is old school but very useful. They ventilate well. I ever slept in the car and never felt uncomfortable. Later one of the nylon string burst and the beads came loose. 

• Haha! 5

Turbocharged
8 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

This is old school but very useful. They ventilate well. I ever slept in the car and never felt uncomfortable. Later one of the nylon string burst and the beads came loose. 

how the string burst? you too heavy?

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
6 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

I should do one charm for DSG gearbox

"變速箱平安符" 🤣

Don't any how charm the DSG hor. It very pantang  wan. Don't believe? Ask VW!🤣

Supersonic
6 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

I should do one charm for DSG gearbox

"變速箱平安符" 🤣

Don't any how charm the DSG hor. It very pantang  wan. Don't believe? Ask VW!🤣

The camping chair with arm rests seems to be quite popular. I see them quite frequently, either by the seaside of road side, during my morning routine. 

Early this morning at Pasir Ris Drive 4, a white Swift parked by the road side and two guys were sitting on camping chairs chitchatting.

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

@onefivesixcm 

I kept the small bottle given by govt one for you so far haven't explode leh haha. If not buy the sticker ones. 

Jiejie bring me go Giant please. 😛

The stickers one doesn't work on me! I'm higher level than the stickers hahahahah.

What about other stuff like baygons? Aerosol spray kind. I'm always scared about creepy crawlies but I also worry about baygons exploding in the car. 

When do you want to go Giant? They open till late. I've ever seen people chilling with their decathlon chairs even at Giant's carpark after 12am. Hahaha.

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
17 hours ago, 13177 said:

You place medical box inside your car? Ok for those medicine pills if car is expose to hot environment?

Yah, I have been doing this for a long while. I used to travel to MY very often,  and there were times these medicine really came handy. 

I don't know if the medicine will expire early if expose to hot environment.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
36 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

how the string burst? you too heavy?

When the bead mat is not lined close to the seat, it leaves a gap between the bead mat and the seat. When you sit in, your weight pulls the bead mat down. Thus the string burst.

Turbocharged
16 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

When the bead mat is not lined close to the seat, it leaves a gap between the bead mat and the seat. When you sit in, your weight pulls the bead mat down. Thus the string burst.

same.. when i squat down and the butt cheeks spread more than my pants can hold.. the string burst.. lol

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Blanket said:

Jazz 1.3?

58 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Either GD1 or GE6?

Close! Think a bit more pancake. Hahaha. But I love the Fit/Jazz. We used to have a $2 COE Fit and it was one of my favorite company cars to drive. Lasted the full ten years. Was one of the contenders when I was shopping around for a COE car. Simply because it is compact, easy to drive and park + it's a Honda.

↡ Advertisement