What's in your car?!

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator
3 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Looking at your swift reminds me of my SS. I removed the boot tray as it really makes the boot small. But forgot to put it back when I sold it. 🤣

I usually hang those Wu eh bo eh on the sun visor hinge. Another good place to hang is on the car cam. One good thing about the swift is it's got relatively flat dash.IMG_20210512_184259.thumb.jpg.3f993d02b03b1519233c3c1c89f880ee.jpg

I saw your deleted image! You're using the MCF dash mat. Swee la. Haha. If need to replace tell me we still have some stocks. I actually like the boot tray. Helps to compartmentalize the boot space and also somehow prevent my things from rolling around.

Just nice for my storage box and then my helmet which I'm gonna sell it off to a buyer. Goodbye to my riding life for the next three years. 😢

IMG_20210514_152105.thumb.jpg.f1a4b9e89d1ddc9f66f95ea963ede2c3.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

37 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Oh thermal bag. This is good. I used to have a brand new one from Deliveroo but I gave it away. The one you shared looks compact enough for my small boot. Buying it! Haha.

Hahaha I bought it recently too, cos my tabao bag abit old alr (was a free one from new moon). Found this (the one I shared) to be reasonably priced and small enough for my hatchback (380 litre boot space but almost full cos my intercooler inside🤣🤣)

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

The person who bought your car needs to waste money to buy a boot tray liao?! Lol.

27 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

I saw your deleted image! You're using the MCF dash mat. Swee la. Haha. If need to replace tell me we still have some stocks. I actually like the boot tray. Helps to compartmentalize the boot space and also somehow prevent my things from rolling around.

Just nice for my storage box and then my helmet which I'm gonna sell it off to a buyer. Goodbye to my riding life for the next three years. 😢

IMG_20210514_152105.thumb.jpg.f1a4b9e89d1ddc9f66f95ea963ede2c3.jpg

Shucks. Wanted to stay anonymous by not revealing too much. lol. i remember removing the tray after trying to load a luggage in. Guess it not a big concern for now. 

My dash mat still good. Will ask for it if it hardens.

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

The person who bought your car needs to waste money to buy a boot tray liao?! Lol.

i saw my car on the road a few months after i sold it. The new owner was driving it F&F. Probably angry that his boot tray was missing. 🤣

• Haha! 5

Internal Moderator
21 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

Hahaha I bought it recently too, cos my tabao bag abit old alr (was a free one from new moon). Found this (the one I shared) to be reasonably priced and small enough for my hatchback (380 litre boot space but almost full cos my intercooler inside🤣🤣)

Did you test if it leaks? Saw this review "tiny water leaks when poured water into it just to simulate melted ice"

Internal Moderator
19 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Shucks. Wanted to stay anonymous by not revealing too much. lol. i remember removing the tray after trying to load a luggage in. Guess it not a big concern for now. 

i saw my car on the road a few months after i sold it. The new owner was driving it F&F. Probably angry that his boot tray was missing. 🤣

Haha no one will spot your dash. Your charms good enough. Maybe this is why I started a what's in your car thread, so I can target those who leave money under the seats and all hahaha. @DOBIEMKZ 

20 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Did you test if it leaks? Saw this review "tiny water leaks when poured water into it just to simulate melted ice"

havent't tested cos I usually use it for dry food, but will try hahahah

Supercharged

@BabyBlade 

it doesn't take up much space and doesn't make sense to keep it at home

it allows me to scan the car when needed and make judgement on the spot

certain codes can carry on driving and certain codes need immediate attention 

for example,  my car shows code P2229 recently,  meaning atmospheric sensor spoiled, I also retrieve the real time value of that sensor and it is fixed at 100kpa because ECU ignored the spoiled sensor signal and plug in a fixed failsafe value (100kpa, value of atmosphere at sea level)

unless I drive the car to Genting or Cameron Highlands,  I don't need to do anything until I scrap the car next March

• Praise 3

Supercharged

@SiLangKia 

yes, for the smell and spillage 

a pack of mee siam burst in my ex ex car boot last time

the carpet and floor board in the boot soaked up all the mee siam zhup

that belachan smell lingering in the boot until I scrapped the car no matter how hard I tried to get rid of it 

• Shocked 4
  • Haha! 4

Turbocharged
22 minutes ago, Phang said:

@SiLangKia 

that belachan smell lingering in the boot until I scrapped the car no matter how hard I tried to get rid of it 

lucky you order the mee siam mai hum.. if not the hum smell will be worse.. lol

• Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
3 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

havent't tested cos I usually use it for dry food, but will try hahahah

Pour water inside see will leak anot haha. Test already can let me know? Haha. 

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
3 hours ago, Phang said:

@BabyBlade 

it doesn't take up much space and doesn't make sense to keep it at home

it allows me to scan the car when needed and make judgement on the spot

certain codes can carry on driving and certain codes need immediate attention 

for example,  my car shows code P2229 recently,  meaning atmospheric sensor spoiled, I also retrieve the real time value of that sensor and it is fixed at 100kpa because ECU ignored the spoiled sensor signal and plug in a fixed failsafe value (100kpa, value of atmosphere at sea level)

unless I drive the car to Genting or Cameron Highlands,  I don't need to do anything until I scrap the car next March

Cool stuff! Your car is due next March? What's next? 

Supercharged

@BabyBlade 

yes, own it new since March 2012, unlikely will renew the coe as the current PQP is high, my car mileage is high too and I am bored with the car after driving it for 9 years 

either 

A. nice new last ICE (internal combustion engine) car

B. one new B&B car + one COE middle age crisis car

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Phang said:

@BabyBlade 

yes, own it new since March 2012, unlikely will renew the coe as the current PQP is high, my car mileage is high too and I am bored with the car after driving it for 9 years 

either 

A. nice new last ICE (internal combustion engine) car

B. one new B&B car + one COE middle age crisis car

B sounds good hahahahah

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Pour water inside see will leak anot haha. Test already can let me know? Haha. 

Hahaha just came recently, haven't used yet, tmr i try HAHAHAHAHA

• Praise 1

(edited)
5 hours ago, Nolicense said:

lucky you order the mee siam mai hum.. if not the hum smell will be worse.. lol

Edited by SiLangKia
quoted wrongly

5 hours ago, Phang said:

@SiLangKia 

Natural mee siam scent, no need air freshener liao hahahahaha, i'm sure everyone who sits in the car will feel hungry

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
6 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Not easy to spot your old ride on the road. Not bad you still able to see the angry new owner?! Lol.

Supersonic
6 hours ago, Phang said:

@SiLangKia 

You mean you directly place the packet of mee siam on your car boot?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1