What's in your car?!

BabyBlade

Supersonic
9 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

It's something millennials like to do. You don't know one la. Hahahahahahahahahah. But tbh so much safer than being packed like sardines in a mall/cafe. 

True la, i old people don’t understand why millennials like to go such ulu places to feed mozzies lo?! 🤣 I rather chill at home. Lol.

But ah, even last time when i was young, i also no go until such ulu places to chill with friends, the most only go kallang carpark. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
10 minutes ago, Enye said:

wah... $45 for the decathlon chair?😱

i have a couple of director chairs from years ago given free for servicing car with castrol oil, rotting in my store room 

can hold 2 drinks or phones and got armrests some more ... exactly like the one in the link

https://www.carousell.sg/p/portable-foldable-beach-field-chair-129235722/

this type then can sit like a boss

😅

You should donate your rotting chairs to babyblade la. 😂

• Angry 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
3 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

When you're young, single and have some extra time to spare, you can afford to splurge $45 on a Decathlon chair that takes at least 2 mins to setup but is sadly missing that very necessary cup holder. 😂

keeping them for my dream which in an alternate universe i can retire with a 2 door sports car and place these 2 in the boot, drive somewhere, take out the chairs and sit down with my wife to look at sunrise or sunset sipping kopi

maybe i should just sell on carousell ...2 for $50.

🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
5 minutes ago, 13177 said:

True la, i old people don’t understand why millennials like to go such ulu places to feed mozzies lo?! 🤣 I rather chill at home. Lol.

But ah, even last time when i was young, i also no go until such ulu places to chill with friends, the most only go kallang carpark. 

In order to combat mozzies, you just need to bring along a friend that attracts the mozzies. I have one such buddy in @onefivesixcm. With her around I never have to feed the mozzies. Or just have insect repellent on standby. 

• Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

You should donate your rotting chairs to babyblade la. 😂

I believe I still have some expectations. 🤣 I accept donations, if they are brand new. Hahaha. 

• Haha! 1

21 minutes ago, 13177 said:

You really skoda ambassador ah? 😂 If really like what you said skoda AD is good, no wonder nowadays can see many people buy skoda. 

Find it good until i now planning to drive 6 yrs. past few cars don’t last 2 yrs. the car very practical, power and spacious. What more i can ask

• Praise 5

Internal Moderator
12 minutes ago, 13177 said:

If you get a car cam, must get front and rear la, no point getting only front cam. Esp nowadays so many reckless drivers on the road. If car cam also got comes with side cam on the car doors even better. 😂

Car came with the front cam! Did thought about getting the rear cam but yet to decide on anything. Any recommendations? I can just add on the rear cam right? 

37 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

In order to combat mozzies, you just need to bring along a friend that attracts the mozzies. I have one such buddy in @onefivesixcm. With her around I never have to feed the mozzies. Or just have insect repellent on standby. 

I'm that kind of people who attracts mozzie. So people around me are quite safe from them when I'm around. Except my one other friend. When she's around, the mozzies will spare me. 😂 Think she's level 80 kind while I'm like level 60.

• Haha! 5

7 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Only have these now. The traffic one is gonna be hanged up. Got it from my last Japan trip, I think it was from Meiji Jinggu Shrine. 

IMG_20210513_033146.thumb.jpg.4e6bcad25e712456b512d72065d635f9.jpg

The Neko is quite nice but too pink. Lol.

Found another one on my desk. Bought in Kyoto. Forgot the name of the shrine but it's the famous one with foxes.

IMG_20210513_105858.thumb.jpg.7c49abb6a56118ec5186d8218085d0ed.jpg

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
23 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

The Neko is quite nice but too pink. Lol.

Found another one on my desk. Bought in Kyoto. Forgot the name of the shrine but it's the famous one with foxes.

IMG_20210513_105858.thumb.jpg.7c49abb6a56118ec5186d8218085d0ed.jpg

What is this design? Can't make it out. Time to hang! 

I don't have much hanging ones but here's another. A little too bulky. 

IMG_20210513_113225.thumb.jpg.43493e31e203104b91d8e08b23e380fe.jpg

And some of my non hanging Neko collection. 

IMG_20210513_113134.thumb.jpg.9efaf4bd5374cf1c2c10bda2675f67a1.jpg

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, BabyBlade said:

Heyyy 😆 Speaking of insect repellents(the spray kind), are they safe to keep in the car if the car is parked under the sun for long hours? Will it explode?

16 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Can anyone recommend me aftermarket rear view mirrors? My stock ones are crappy. Something with a wider field of vision please! 

You can get one from petrol stations or even Giant for like $15 that's wide angle and slim! 

• Praise 2

@BabyBlade recall you mentioned 3 more years to go, actually 3 years is just nice for a tyre change.

maybe have a look at age and condition of existing tyres and see if wanna change to a new set of tyres and enjoy them for 3 years.

MCF preferred brands - Michelin, Goodyear, Bridgestone.

:D

• Praise 5

Internal Moderator

@onefivesixcm 

31 minutes ago, onefivesixcm said:

Heyyy 😆 Speaking of insect repellents(the spray kind), are they safe to keep in the car if the car is parked under the sun for long hours? Will it explode?

You can get one from petrol stations or even Giant for like $15 that's wide angle and slim! 

I kept the small bottle given by govt one for you so far haven't explode leh haha. If not buy the sticker ones. 

Jiejie bring me go Giant please. 😛

Internal Moderator
24 minutes ago, Blueray said:

@BabyBlade recall you mentioned 3 more years to go, actually 3 years is just nice for a tyre change.

maybe have a look at age and condition of existing tyres and see if wanna change to a new set of tyres and enjoy them for 3 years.

MCF preferred brands - Michelin, Goodyear, Bridgestone.

:D

On new Michelin tyres! Should last me till scrap! MCF preferred brand not Tourador ah? Hahahahahaha. 

• Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

On new Michelin tyres! Should last me till scrap! MCF preferred brand not Tourador ah? Hahahahahaha. 

wah, michelin ah ... can play 99 bend already. [drivingcar]

should be able to last you till scrap unless you do like 20k kms per year. [laugh]

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
Just now, Blueray said:

wah, michelin ah ... can play 99 bend already. [drivingcar]

should be able to last you till scrap unless you do like 20k kms per year. [laugh]

Hearsay recently got Swift Sport flipped hahaha. My laopokchia is for transport only. 

1 minute ago, BabyBlade said:

Hearsay recently got Swift Sport flipped hahaha. My laopokchia is for transport only. 

AE86 also used for transporting toufu only ... [flowerface]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1