What's in your car?!

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator
42 minutes ago, onefivesixcm said:

The stickers one doesn't work on me! I'm higher level than the stickers hahahahah.

What about other stuff like baygons? Aerosol spray kind. I'm always scared about creepy crawlies but I also worry about baygons exploding in the car. 

When do you want to go Giant? They open till late. I've ever seen people chilling with their decathlon chairs even at Giant's carpark after 12am. Hahaha.

Nvm la just continue to protect me lor be my repellent. LMAO. Aerosol can no. If exposed to high temperature or direct sunlight for prolong period I think it will BOOMZ. Haha. Which Giant got mirrors? Is it the one at Tampines? Or any petrol station ah? 

↡ Advertisement

Internal Moderator
44 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Yah, I have been doing this for a long while. I used to travel to MY very often,  and there were times these medicine really came handy. 

I don't know if the medicine will expire early if expose to hot environment.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I believe we all used to travel to Malaysia very often! 😭😭😭 RIP travel. Time to remove all your medicine from the boot.

Supercharged
18 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Which Giant got mirrors? Is it the one at Tampines? Or any petrol station ah? 

I've once driven a friend's Alfred and was suitably impressed that the wing mirrors auto tilt downwards whenever I shift to reverse gear. It helped me to protect my rear left rims from the curb when parallel parking. Lacking this feature on my own car, I bought this cheap mirror and it works well.

https://www.lazada.sg/products/kuhong-2pcs-convenient-car-wide-angle-sector-adjustable-view-rear-blind-spot-mirrors-intl-i112016930-s118152603.html?spm=a2o42.searchlist.list.55.1b634b445lJsyk&search=1

73906087.cms

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, Didu said:

I've once driven a friend's Alfred and was suitably impressed that the wing mirrors auto tilt downwards whenever I shift to reverse gear. It helped me to protect my rear left rims from the curb when parallel parking. Lacking this feature on my own car, I bought this cheap mirror and it works well.

https://www.lazada.sg/products/kuhong-2pcs-convenient-car-wide-angle-sector-adjustable-view-rear-blind-spot-mirrors-intl-i112016930-s118152603.html?spm=a2o42.searchlist.list.55.1b634b445lJsyk&search=1

73906087.cms

Yeah that's a very helpful feature to have! I bought blindspot mirrors but I'm kinda unhappy with the rear view mirrors inside the car. Obiang looking + not wide angle.

Hypersonic
22 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

As Skoda has designed a drainage system that routes the water seeping from the umbrella out of the car without getting in contact with other car parts.

This is a superb idea.

image.png.a46eb25f1dedc207e849179ef8319c36.png

But if people don't like Skoda can just get a Rolls Royce.

also have this very useful feature. 

image.thumb.png.48fec6343ba3598369ecc0b774ebbee7.png

Hypersonic

Must be careful when do this in MY.

Motor cycle robbers smash windows to get ladies handbags

They see this will not hesitate to swipe them.

Just like handbag will have to see their luck that day.

Lucky day grab handbag get a lot of money. Bad day only get used lipsticks.

Lucky day grab the durians get MSW. Bad day only get kampung durians.

:D

21 hours ago, Didu said:

Who say cannot carry durian home without funny smell?

durianpp.png

durians-hanging-under-a-car-on-bali-CX2T

BTW, did someone say "balls"?

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

Yah, I have been doing this for a long while. I used to travel to MY very often,  and there were times these medicine really came handy. 

I don't know if the medicine will expire early if expose to hot environment.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Good to bring along medical box when drive to MY. But if leave the medicine inside the car without removing it, i am more concern will the medication spoilt under hot sun. 😂

6 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

What is this design? Can't make it out. Time to hang! 

I don't have much hanging ones but here's another. A little too bulky. 

IMG_20210513_113225.thumb.jpg.43493e31e203104b91d8e08b23e380fe.jpg

And some of my non hanging Neko collection. 

IMG_20210513_113134.thumb.jpg.9efaf4bd5374cf1c2c10bda2675f67a1.jpg

Eh fox. 

U must be very rich. So many 招财猫。

I got a big and cute one which I put at the door. But it's a mic japanese 招财猫。lol. Identity crisis.

• Haha! 1

45 minutes ago, Didu said:

73906087.cms

Ya. This is super useful for me. Not so much for parking but more for negotiating tight turns to prevent curb rash. But I only put one at the passenger side mirror.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Before they started charging for parking one of the most important things in my car was the Novena Church car decal with the words - Make her known.

I would drive everywhere including JB and KL doing the good work of making her known.

My reward for all these good works is when I wanted to go shopping in Novena Square I would just drive in and park there.

I would then walk into the church to pay my respects and give thanks - for the free parking.

I would then watch the car park warden walk to my car checking on all those bad people just park there for free and ask them to leave.

And when he sees the Novena car sticker walk away thinking this must be one of our VIP parishioners cannot chase him away.  

After he siam I would quietly walk out by the side and go shopping.

image.png.595545896509b327b46b82fc7f44238c.png

• Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
29 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Eh fox. 

U must be very rich. So many 招财猫。

I got a big and cute one which I put at the door. But it's a mic japanese 招财猫。lol. Identity crisis.

Haha. I just thought like very cute leh. Then from one become two two become three the rest is history. 

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
31 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Before they started charging for parking one of the most important things in my car was the Novena Church car decal with the words - Make her known.

I would drive everywhere including JB and KL doing the good work of making her known.

My reward for all these good works is when I wanted to go shopping in Novena Square I would just drive in and park there.

I would then walk into the church to pay my respects and give thanks - for the free parking.

I would then watch the car park warden walk to my car checking on all those bad people just park there for free and ask them to leave.

And when he sees the Novena car sticker walk away thinking this must be one of our VIP parishioners cannot chase him away.  

After he siam I would quietly walk out by the side and go shopping.

image.png.595545896509b327b46b82fc7f44238c.png

God will reward you handsomely for your good deeds lol. 

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Didu said:

73906087.cms

I just realised the one you recommend so cheap! The round ones I ordered cost like $8 to $10 ahaha. 🤬

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, BabyBlade said:

Nvm la just continue to protect me lor be my repellent. LMAO. Aerosol can no. If exposed to high temperature or direct sunlight for prolong period I think it will BOOMZ. Haha. Which Giant got mirrors? Is it the one at Tampines? Or any petrol station ah? 

Hahaha ok protect you la!

Yea Tampines Giant or Petrol Stations should have them.

Mine looks like this:

IMG20210513175118.thumb.jpg.311f333abd908b68b97d971f8e6bb90f.jpg

It's good enough for me!

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
3 minutes ago, onefivesixcm said:

Mine looks like this:

It's good enough for me!

Yes wide angle! Mine is pathetic. Wokay Evo jiejie drive safely! 😍

14 minutes ago, onefivesixcm said:

Mine looks like this:

It's good enough for me!

Recaro plus coffee table on the trunk...[thumbsup]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic
(edited)
10 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

God will reward you handsomely for your good deeds lol. 

Yes he did, he gave me a wonderful MIL.

Every time I see her I think of him.

I should have just paid the parking at Novena Square.

At least that one you stop paying when you exit. 

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
24 minutes ago, onefivesixcm said:

It's good enough for me!

image.png.1be363e499b7fd1828d11719296ab0dc.png

I also had one of these bigger mirrors

and one night I was driving home I could see my MIL in the back seat.

After a while I notice that my MIL suddenly disappeared.

I read somewhere that a ghost has no reflection in a mirror.

I was so worried when at a traffice lights I stopped and slowly looked back.

image.thumb.png.5946b18798e0942129f84a8162497768.png

This is what I thot I would see

but heng ah my MIL had slumped down the seat as she was so tired

that I couldn't see her in the mirror.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3