What's in your car?!

BabyBlade

Turbocharged
18 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

Natural mee siam see hum scent, no need air freshener liao hahahahaha, i'm sure everyone who sits in the car will feel hungry horny

correct for you..hehe

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

Supercharged

@13177 

last time I had domestic helper, don't know the way she put mee siam in the boot

must be the hum's fault 

tenor.gif

• Haha! 4

Internal Moderator

Thanks to some of ya here, I went to print settlement forms (private repair/private cash) to put in the car. Forms we hope we never have to use but good to have just in case.

settlement.thumb.jpg.1c2a8c32c777ce47f31e5d3c07e14b95.jpg

Leaving the link here for anyone who needs. https://www.sgcarmart.com/pdf/accident-kit-essential-forms.pdf

Also good to have a pen in the car.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

these forms outdated lah...still need working pen

nowadays just ask both parties to state rank , name, ic number and sumpah they will do private settlement in a phone video can already

😅

• Haha! 4

On 5/12/2021 at 8:10 PM, BabyBlade said:

Oh yeesss this is important but neglected. Looking for sponsors! 

I have a spare if you want.

21 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

But still got to wet my hand to retrieve the umbrella. 😕

You always got the option to become a 落汤鸡 or just wet your hands. 😁

Internal Moderator
8 minutes ago, Enye said:

these forms outdated lah...still need working pen

nowadays just ask both parties to state rank , name, ic number and sumpah they will do private settlement in a phone video can already

😅

Wah phone video!? Like what? With the faces ah? Or I guess you can do black and white on WhatsApp. Haha. But phone no battery how? Phone spoil how? Murphy's law come knocking on your door how? Hahahaha. 

Internal Moderator
8 minutes ago, badlammy said:

How come nobody mentioned anti-slip dash mats? Does no one use them anymore? 🤔

Sometimes prolonged sun exposure will leave a mark on the dash. Maybe some don't wanna go down that route. 

Internal Moderator
10 minutes ago, badlammy said:

I have a spare if you want.

What was I talking about ah? I've been asking for sponsors for so many different items I've lost count. Lmao. Kidding. 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
4 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Wah phone video!? Like what? With the faces ah? Or I guess you can do black and white on WhatsApp. Haha. But phone no battery how? Phone spoil how? Murphy's law come knocking on your door how? Hahahaha. 

i think pen no ink or writing too illegible is more commonplace than phone no battery since we can charge phone in the car.

if really phone no battery.... use car cam

🤣

Internal Moderator
14 minutes ago, Enye said:

i think pen no ink or writing too illegible is more commonplace than phone no battery since we can charge phone in the car.

if really phone no battery.... use car cam

🤣

OK la OK la you win. 😆

Supersonic
14 hours ago, Phang said:

@BabyBlade 

yes, own it new since March 2012, unlikely will renew the coe as the current PQP is high, my car mileage is high too and I am bored with the car after driving it for 9 years 

either 

A. nice new last ICE (internal combustion engine) car

B. one new B&B car + one COE middle age crisis car

B can join the son of Punggol. "We have two cars, my wife drives one, I drive one. We are both professionals!"🤣

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
1 hour ago, badlammy said:

How come nobody mentioned anti-slip dash mats? Does no one use them anymore? 🤔

It is not a good idea to put anything on the dash, whether slip or non-slip!😀

• Praise 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, BabyBlade said:

What was I talking about ah? I've been asking for sponsors for so many different items I've lost count. Lmao. Kidding. 

image.png.925fba6ef060c740b0bf31ef067b3303.png

(edited)

Woooohooo I'm finally able to reply! Was locked out ytd due to maximum posts.

On 5/14/2021 at 9:49 AM, BabyBlade said:

I never knew you had so much things inside. Hoarder ah?! Time to declutter. Haha. Mercedes umbrella cool but do you have a dedicated compartment for the umbrella like the Skoda SUPERB, on top of that with a drainage system? Try and beat that lmao. @Thaiyotakamli [grin]

- Huawei sensor-activated phone holder which I absolutely love What's a sensor-activated phone holder?
- Hello kitty charm given to me by @BabyBlade 💟

- smol hand sanitizer gifted by another good friend of mine OUR good friend lol
- Retractable selfie stick that I kiap my TNG card, which is now useless Selfie stick to kiap card!? I bought a Hello Kitty clip to kiap on the sun visor. Since I don't have any extra slots to put cards or sunglasses. Wanted to order for you the Cookie Monster one but think you don't need already haha.

Handheld wireless vacuum I need! Help me vacuum!

Smol fire extinguisher Question is, do you know how to use? Hahahahaha.

There's this thing that I call the "carpet smacker" What's this!?

Anyway for those who don't know, @onefivesixcm is a personal friend of mine. I recently got to know that she's an occasional silent reader of MCF so I got her in to participate too!

Just realised, SMOL is SMALL? I genuinely thought SMOL's a brand lol. But I'm like wait, the hand sanitizer is from Bath & Body what, what SMOL? Hahaha.

Are you trying to sell me Skoda. Hahaha.

Sensor activated phone holder is like uhhh... When my hand goes near the sensors, the clamps of the phone holder opens. When I slip my phone into the holder, it automatically clamps close.

Selfie stick to kiap TNG card, hmm it's more like attach instead of kiap I think! I'll show you next time when we meet! It's damn good for short-handed people like us 🤣🤣

I have a kiap on my sunvisor tho, I kiap my glasses there. Got it from Mr DIY, cheap cheap! Spoil also not heart pain.

My handheld wireless vacuum gonna spoil alr hahaha cheapo stuff from Shopee. But it's really compact, much slimmer than those Black & Decker ones. But power-wise, of course cheapo ones lose out a lot more hahaha.

I know how to use a fire extinguisher okay! It's mandatory training for people working in the construction sector! 😝

Carpet smacker - I'll show you next time! Can use that stick to smack the carpet instead of doing like the old way (to swing the carpet against a tree/wall)

Hahahaha yeah smol = small. Milliennials' lingo. 

20 hours ago, 13177 said:

Your car is like a storeroom? 😂

I think besides the downpipe, headunit, the rest are all essentials! Right.....? 😅

Edited by onefivesixcm
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Fitvip said:

image.png.925fba6ef060c740b0bf31ef067b3303.png

Oh! Hahaha. Please drop it at sgCarMart! Hahaha.😂

↡ Advertisement