COVID-19: Phase 2 Heightened Alert 16 May to 13 June

Blueray

Message added by BabyBlade

One step forward two steps back (the sweeter Phase 3 ☹️😞)

Twincharged
22 hours ago, Blueray said:

Coronavirus: Hong Kong-Singapore travel bubble to launch as scheduled this month despite recent cases, commerce minister says

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/health-environment/article/3133179/coronavirus-hong-kong-singapore-travel-bubble

I thought we exceeded 5 unlinked cases already ? 

Today is 13th may, so perhaps situation might improve by 26th may. So finger crossed.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

According to the terms agreed by both sides, the scheme will be suspended for two weeks if the seven-day moving average of unlinked infections in either city exceeds five cases.

Think we haven’t exceed yet. Link ah link.

2 hours ago, RadX said:

Anyway we smlj dorscon ah? Cannot remember liao😂😂😂

Garment says embrace...regardless wor 😁

gay-flag-5.jpg

Turbocharged
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

According to the terms agreed by both sides, the scheme will be suspended for two weeks if the seven-day moving average of unlinked infections in either city exceeds five cases.

Think we haven’t exceed yet. Link ah link.

This thing abit funny... once two cases linked together is no more unlinked? So in other words it really means 5 unlinked clusters? 

Edited by yishunite
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

i think last year some one post LKY with the words "you all dont CB"

i think we can post it again.. this time say "you all dont CB2"

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
5 hours ago, t0y0ta said:

Love for CECA mah.... 

I'm just wondering if this is the real reason for the recent resignation of the person who negotiated ceca 

3 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Risk based approach my arse.

Can we also take a risk based approach come 2025? I hope by then people will remember how PAP messed up this situation. 

At least they don't have to call a GE this time round to ensure they have SMLJ mandate to continue with their risk based approach. Thank you PAP for keeping me safe at home. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

8 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Even primary one student also kena covid! 😨

Don't remember any school were closed outside of CB last year, it means the mutants are getting to the younger people or the spread is wider and deeper? 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
9 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Even primary one student also kena covid! 😨

I read the the children are also at risk of catching the Indian variant. Last time, the OG virus, very few children kenna.

• Praise 2
  • Angry 2

47 minutes ago, yishunite said:

This thing abit funny... once two cases linked together is no more unlinked? So in other words it really means 5 unlinked clusters? 

Unlinked mean not able to link which mean involved a lot of human hours in the tracing process.

Linked or unlinked merely terminology.

Turbocharged
48 minutes ago, Ender said:

Yio Chu Kang Primary School. All these within such the short time. Our ministerial task force has really overestimated their quarantine and border control this time.

https://mothership.sg/2021/05/yio-chu-kang-primary-one-student-covid/

Due to infected h/hold member so how come not under quarantine and still go to school?

Very weird leh... this seems to be another loophole. Under QO they expect people to behave responsibly but there is no checking? I thought they are monitored

27 minutes ago, Ender said:

I read the the children are also at risk of catching the Indian variant. Last time, the OG virus, very few children kenna.

My son P1 this year.

9 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Due to infected h/hold member so how come not under quarantine and still go to school?

Very weird leh... this seems to be another loophole. Under QO they expect people to behave responsibly but there is no checking? I thought they are monitored

Hope this case won't be another new cluster.

Turbocharged
36 minutes ago, Ender said:

Yah.... In India, it killed many younger fellas. Outside India, there are reports of the same. Its very worrying. Think the ministers know this and won't be surprised if more drastic action is taken. But i'm one step ahead and have installed a bidet in my toilet. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Hope this case won't be another new cluster.

But as we can see so far schools controlled it very well.

And that's the key thing that separates school environment from the outside. There are rules to follows, with distancing, sanitizing, mask-wearing, etc. and properly enforced. That is why so far .. fingers crossed!

Edited by Sosaria

3 hours ago, Somewhat1975 said:

E1QM1pMVEAA6QSn?format=png&name=900x900

This makes me nervous. Vaccine is the last hope and now this😭

I'm assuming these are all hospital staff?  The red "C" cells jumped out to me as if they are all KIAed fighting on the front lines. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1